Author Topic: ASK JTF #14 - Here is the thread where you can ask questions for our next video  (Read 4451 times)

Offline Ron

• Administrator
  • Full JTFer
בס"ד

We have removed the 300 character limit on forum posts. We will instead impose a limit of two short questions for every person on Ask JTF. If someone asks more than two short questions, we will not be able to answer.
We must help the Hilltop Youth heroes!

Their fight is our fight.

How you can help and participate in the sacred cause:

https://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,94604.0.html

Online ram770

• Junior JTFer
שלום חיים היקר מה שלומך?  מה דעתך על האפשרות שאני ירוץ לכנסת בבחירות הבאות אהיה סוג של נציג שלך בכנסת הבא אם אני לדעתך יכול להתאים להיות חבר כנסת ? רציתי ללהגיד  שאתה צודק מליון לגבי נוער הגבעות אני מוכן לשתף איתך
 פעולה לגבי זה ב23 לחודש אנחנו מארגנים מפגש זום של תנועת אחדות ישראלית אני אישית אשמח תיהיה איתנו ותודה רבה שדיברת איתי בזום יחד עם אודי ורטמן יוסף רבין איתי גרנק בן ציון גגולה ועוד הרבה אנשים טובים אשמח לדבר איתך שוב בפרטי באהבת ישראל רם מאיר אברהם
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 02:36:18 AM by ram770 »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
1. Part 1: Why do blacks celebrate the end of slavery on "Juneteenth" and not the anniversary of the passing of the 13th Amendment that actually ended slavery?

Part 2: Comment on the following:

Many blacks think slavery ended on "Juneteenth". That's only when it ended in Texas, the last Confederate state where the Emancipation Proclamation was put into effect. I remember arguing with morons on Facebook and I said June 19, 1865 is not when slavery ended and one of them said that's when it's celebrated because it took time to be enforced even though Lincoln freed slaves in Confederate states in 1863. That's not the issue. The last slaves were only freed on December 6, 1865 when 13th Amendment was ratified by three-quarters of the then-states — 27 out of 36 — and became a part of the Constitution.  I think it's silly when blacks in Delaware celebrate it even though they were still slaves in Delaware and Kentucky until December. I guess they have no conception of History and time just like they don't with numbers. UMM HMM! Juneteenth is a regional holiday in Texas. It reminds me of how Cinco De Mayo is a regional holiday in a part of Mexico where the French were defeated and after that the French took over all of Mexico. People even think it's Mexico's Independence Day. They should celebrate when the French were kicked out, not when the French lost a single battle and then took over Mexico.

2. Juneteenth could refer to any date from June 13 to June 19. What is the origin of the name Juneteenth? Is it some Ebonics word?

« Last Edit: December 08, 2021, 12:04:11 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
See Rambam, Laws of Injury and Damages 5:3: "A Gentile who strikes a Jew is liable to capital punishment, as it states (Ex. 2:12): And he (Moses) turned this way and that and saw that there was no man, and he killed the Egyptian." However, Rambam, Laws of Kings 10:6, states "A Gentile who strikes a Jew is liable to death (from God) for causing even the most minimal damage. Nevertheless, he is not executed (by a court)."

Why does he change his wording? 
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Shalom Chaim. Hope all is well.

1. Hate crimes are up in NYC. Mostly Asians, gays, and Jews. Pray tell, will the news ever tell us who the majority of the perpetrators are?  Mmhmm.

2. Nyc council members have voted non citizens the right to vote for future mayors etc. We already know the conservatives and republicans are cancelled out even without this measure. So what was the point of that?  They be silencing the votes of black voters. mmhmm.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2021, 08:53:05 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
When will this SJW crap ever end? If anyone wants to know, SJW stands for Social Justice Warrior.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
Shalom Chaim. I am not an covid anti vaxxer, I have already received 2 doses. At anytime since this pandemic started were you at all skeptical over it?   

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Hello Chaim, do you have an oppinion of David P. Goldman?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Noachide

• Pro JTFer
Are Jewish and non-Jewish men allowed to listen to a woman sing?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2021, 07:52:12 AM by Noachide »

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Shalom Chaim! What do you think is the greatest moment in Israel's history?  Can you pick one moment in the ancient times and the modern state of Israel?  Thanks.

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
Shalom Chaim,

1. It has been many years since I’ve asked you a question on this show you do that is loved by so many of us long-time Jtfers. I came to you during the 2007 campaign against Obama after seeing one of your YouTube videos. I have been a dedicated follower and listener and recently been trying to contribute more regularly, as I know how essential your work is w/ the hilltop youth. I will keep my comments brief and add more next week but I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for showing me the truth & always being a voice of uncompromising truth & principle. I really need to change my name to ProJewGreekGENTILE because you have brought me to believing in Tanack and Torah and being a strict monotheist in the Noahide tradition.
2. For old times sake, Chaim, could you please tell us a recent affirmative action story?

Thank you so much Chaim,

Paul
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 02:35:54 PM by ProJewGreekChristian »
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

Shalom Chaim,

1) Your thoughts on Kiruv.

2) On classical music as opposed to
     today’s “music” also of existentialism,
     thanks.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
Hanukkah Sameach, (belated)
  Please explain what this video referencing you is all about. Also do you know what happened to this man? I read on the web that he passed away but do you know how it happened? I thought it odd since he was such a young man. thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmKgnOHVr2k

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Dear Chaim

What's your take on Jusse smollett?

Thanks and God bless!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline JoeBrandon

• New JTFer
Dear Chaim, a joke/parable:

Why are apes always pissed off?

Please guess and then highlight the correct answer:

Because they know that in a million years they will be n-ggers

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Shalom Chaim,

1. What do you say to a critic who says you can't throw the Arabs out of Israel now because it's too late. The population in the so-called territories has already grown and in many areas is majority or entirely Arab because Jews don't want to live with terrorists and are afraid of getting lynched.  And within land annexed to the State of Israel, the so-called "Israeli Arab" citizens are too integrated to the state and aside from throwing them out which is impossible now, you also can never take away the voting rights you already gave them? 

2.  Trump is now crying to the media about Netanyahu for congratulating Biden, complaining that Pipi did not want "peace," and expressing his love for Gantz who would give Abbas (Trump's father figure) whatever he wants.  Does Trump not realize that Israelis liked him because of the embassy, the Golan heights, etc, not just because he's Trump?  Israelis should be very worried about this lunatic who sounds like he wants to sell Israel down the river to pay back the "betrayal" of Pipi
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 12:40:28 AM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »