General Category > Ask JTF

ASK JTF #15 - Here is the thread where you can ask questions for our next video

(1/3) > >>

Ron:
בס"ד
We have removed the 300 character limit on forum posts. We will instead impose a limit of two short questions for every person on Ask JTF. If someone asks more than two short questions, we will not be able to answer.

ram770:
שלום חיים היקר מה שלומך ? אני מתרגש מחר לקראת המפגש בזום ביום חמישי מחר בזה שהזמנתי הרבה אנשים מכול ארץ ישראל אני בעד שתקבל חסיפה הזמנתי חברים מהישיבה שלי בראשות דניאל ימין שהוא חבר טוב שלי וגם נפעל למען נוער הגבעות וגם הזמנתי את הבעל של בת דודה שלי לישיבת הזום הזה שיעשה את הקישור זה יהיו החברים שלי מהישיבה אני מזמין אנשים מכול ארץ ישראל  יהיו בזום בן ציון גגולה אודי ורטמן יוסף רבין ניר וינברג ועוד יהודים טובים אני אישית אשמח תזמין גם אנשים שלך מארץ ישראל למפגש זום האם זה כדי שזה יוצלם ליוטיוב אם אתה יכול לעשות את זה? לעשות את זה אם שמעת על הפיגוע בשומרון שקרה יום חמישי לפני שבוע נרצח יהודה דימנטמן הי''ד מה הפיתרון לדעתך ?  באהבת ישראל רם מאיר אברהם

TruthSpreader:
Example how foolish it is to be an atheist.

Amrafael:
Shalom Chaim. You were so right regarding Trump. Recently, Trump said Netanyahu "never wanted peace" with the "Palestinians" and called Mahmoud Abbas "a terrific man, who couldn't have been nicer". Even though he is on tape cursing out Trump and America. What must we do in the future event this antisemite tries to win back presidency? My second question is, if there was a pullout from the West Bank, how would groups like "hilltop youth" fare in such a situation?

Binyamin Yisrael:
1. Did June Nineteenth become Juneteenth because June ends with n and nine starts with n? I always thought they just shortened it and could have done it with any of the numbers between 13 and 19. Maybe it's like "Do you know what I'm saying? Do you know what I mean?" became "Nam sayin? Namin?".

2. The US Mint is now wasting money on a new quarter series starting in 2022 when they should have kept the new 2021 design that was supposed to be used following the end of the America the Beautiful series. The new series has a woman on the back. They are honoring different diverse groups.

Da first quarter be:

Discuss that UMM HMM "poetess".

I remember when you talked about her on a show in 2002 about her poetry about the honkeys with Bill Clinton and how she said "When my man be squeezing your testicles, he gonna get you, you honkey" and Bill Clinton "winked" and how it must have brought back memories. It was the show in which you and David Ben Moshe spoke about Imamu Baraka and how 4,000 Israeli workers "stayed home dat day", including Ariel Sharon as if the office of the Prime Minister of Israel is located in New York.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version