Author Topic: ASK JTF #15 - Here is the thread where you can ask questions for our next video  (Read 3893 times)

Offline Ron

• Administrator
  • Full JTFer
בס"ד

We have removed the 300 character limit on forum posts. We will instead impose a limit of two short questions for every person on Ask JTF. If someone asks more than two short questions, we will not be able to answer.
We must help the Hilltop Youth heroes!

Their fight is our fight.

How you can help and participate in the sacred cause:

https://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,94604.0.html

Online ram770

• Junior JTFer
שלום חיים היקר מה שלומך ? אני מתרגש מחר לקראת המפגש בזום ביום חמישי מחר בזה שהזמנתי הרבה אנשים מכול ארץ ישראל אני בעד שתקבל חסיפה הזמנתי חברים מהישיבה שלי בראשות דניאל ימין שהוא חבר טוב שלי וגם נפעל למען נוער הגבעות וגם הזמנתי את הבעל של בת דודה שלי לישיבת הזום הזה שיעשה את הקישור זה יהיו החברים שלי מהישיבה אני מזמין אנשים מכול ארץ ישראל  יהיו בזום בן ציון גגולה אודי ורטמן יוסף רבין ניר וינברג ועוד יהודים טובים אני אישית אשמח תזמין גם אנשים שלך מארץ ישראל למפגש זום האם זה כדי שזה יוצלם ליוטיוב אם אתה יכול לעשות את זה? לעשות את זה אם שמעת על הפיגוע בשומרון שקרה יום חמישי לפני שבוע נרצח יהודה דימנטמן הי''ד מה הפיתרון לדעתך ?  באהבת ישראל רם מאיר אברהם
« Last Edit: December 20, 2021, 11:43:13 PM by ram770 »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Example how foolish it is to be an atheist.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Amrafael

• Junior JTFer
Shalom Chaim. You were so right regarding Trump. Recently, Trump said Netanyahu "never wanted peace" with the "Palestinians" and called Mahmoud Abbas "a terrific man, who couldn't have been nicer". Even though he is on tape cursing out Trump and America. What must we do in the future event this antisemite tries to win back presidency? My second question is, if there was a pullout from the West Bank, how would groups like "hilltop youth" fare in such a situation?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
1. Did June Nineteenth become Juneteenth because June ends with n and nine starts with n? I always thought they just shortened it and could have done it with any of the numbers between 13 and 19. Maybe it's like "Do you know what I'm saying? Do you know what I mean?" became "Nam sayin? Namin?".

2. The US Mint is now wasting money on a new quarter series starting in 2022 when they should have kept the new 2021 design that was supposed to be used following the end of the America the Beautiful series. The new series has a woman on the back. They are honoring different diverse groups.

Da first quarter be:

Discuss that UMM HMM "poetess".

I remember when you talked about her on a show in 2002 about her poetry about the honkeys with Bill Clinton and how she said "When my man be squeezing your testicles, he gonna get you, you honkey" and Bill Clinton "winked" and how it must have brought back memories. It was the show in which you and David Ben Moshe spoke about Imamu Baraka and how 4,000 Israeli workers "stayed home dat day", including Ariel Sharon as if the office of the Prime Minister of Israel is located in New York.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 07:37:23 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Shalom, Chaim!  What is your opinon on the recent trails in the US involving race?  Like the Jesse Sullment case, and the kile Whittenhouse cases?  Thanks

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
Can you explain the connection between the hayot angels of the divine chariot in Ezekiel 1:10 and the Torah's universal restrictions on eiver min ha'hai and cannibalism?
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline VintageJTF

• New JTFer
Dear Chaim,

In 2000 JTF expressed support for Alan Keyes in the Republican primaries.  In 2001 you supported Herman Badillo in the NYC mayoral race.  Most recently Ted Cruz in the 2016 US Presidential election.   As a “minority” I was inspired by these individuals and your strong words of support for them and it helped shape my life.   Thank you

1) Do you see any hope in this world for blacks Hispanics Arabs etc to eventually, as a group, move to live a life of righteousness as a whole?  Or is it a lost cause, save for the individual exception here and there?

2) At an individual level. For those looking to transcend the evils and apathy of their own culture.  What advice would you offer?

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
I do not believe covid is a hoax, and I have already received 3 doses of the vaccine. However it has been blown way out of proportion. I know you hate Donald Trump's guts, and I am not that thrilled about him either. But the fact remains that the liberal media also hates him.  Had Hilary, obama, or any other democrat was president, WITH THE SCENARIO BEING EXACTLEY THE SAME, the media would not have made a big deal over it. The economy was deliberately shut down, to mess up the economy, make Trump look bad to make sure Trump was not reelected, and it worked. All these democrats  acted as tyrants, especially your governor Cuomo. Where I used to live Illinois, Gov. Putztker, where he ordered all people sick and healthy quarantined,  shut down all "non-essential" businesses. And forced us to wear masks against our will. The only time I wore a mask is when I was I was"required" to. Like grocery stores and public transportation. I had to wait in line in 20 degree cold outside just to go into a store.  I never wore a mask outside. I had people lecture me about it, and I responded back with uncolorful language. I did say I used to live in Illinois. Over a year ago I moved and bought a house in Tennessee. The best move I ever made.

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
Dear Chaim:

(1) The Battle of the Valley of Tears that occurred in the Golan Heights during the Yom Kipper War was an obvious "Ness", but it also showed the gallantry, bravery and heroism of the IDF. At one point during the battle, the Israeli 7th Tank Brigade, with only 7 operating tanks destroyed 100's of Syrian tanks and armored personnel carriers.  More than 500 Syrian tanks and APC's were destroyed in the end.  Unbelievable!  Please discuss.

(2) If you look at pictures of the Kotel right after the 6 day war, you will notice the absence of the large plaza we are familiar with today.  In fact, the Kotel was a barely noticeable.  The so-called Moroccan Quarter stood where the Kotel plaza stands today.  Please discuss what happened to the Moroccan Quarter and its residents that refused to leave.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2021, 02:01:54 PM by Nekama »

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Shalom Chaim. Hope all is well

1.  Your thoughts on mask and vaccine mandates along with omicron covid affecting even vaccinated people?

2. Which bothers you more?  Muslim anti semites or the woke left cancel culture communist atheist gay trans abominations?

Happy birthday.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Shalom Chaim,

1. Please discuss the proposal of a "joint airport" to be run by Israel and the PLO nazis in the eastern part of Jerusalem.

2.  How can people who want Israel turned into a non-Jewish state be allowed inside the Israeli govt and ruling coalition?  Why are Jews insane?

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                       :fist:

Shalom Chaim,

1) Your take on George Orwell and Nostradamus.

2) Of Operation Entebbe, thanks.