Author Topic: ASK JTF #16 - Here is the thread where you can ask questions for our next video  (Read 3902 times)

Offline Ron

• Administrator
  • Full JTFer
בס"ד

We have removed the 300 character limit on forum posts. We will instead impose a limit of two short questions for every person on Ask JTF. If someone asks more than two short questions, we will not be able to answer.
We must help the Hilltop Youth heroes!

Their fight is our fight.

How you can help and participate in the sacred cause:

https://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,94604.0.html

Online ram770

• Junior JTFer
שלום חיים היקר מה שלומך? היה אחלה שיחה זום אני אשמח לשיחה זום נוספות  התוכנית שלי שהשיחת זום נוספת תיהיה ב13 בינואר לעשות את זה שוב איך הם החברים שלי אפשר שנושא נוער הגבעות אהיה אחד הנושאים החשובים אבל צריכים שיהיו עוד נושאים נוספים אני רוצה בזום הבא שנדבר יותר על הסירוב העלייה שלך וגם שבזום הבא אהיה חבר הכנסת שמחה רוטמן ואיך הם האנשים שלי ? מה דעתך אלי אישית ? וגם יש אחד חוץ מגוני שרוצה לראיין אותך קוראים לו ניר וינברג יהודי טוב ומתנגד לנתניהו מימין הוא יכול לעשות לך ראיון בטויטר האם זה האפשרי בשם כוח משימה יהודי בחשבון הזה  מקווה נוכל לפועל יחד באהבת ישראל רם מאיר אברהם
« Last Edit: December 28, 2021, 02:50:29 AM by ram770 »

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
The current division of the Pentateuch into chapters is a very late medieval and non-Jewish innovation. Who exactly made this division? 
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Do you think Trump will run again in 2024?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
1. Discuss the following black holidays.

Kwanzaa. 

Martin Luther King Day.

Black History Month.

"Juneteenth National Independence Day". The real Independence Day, July 4, doesn't get a longer description. The official name for Juneteenth plagiarizes part of it by adding two words. They should have said black instead of national or emancipation instead of independence.

2. Do the blacks that celebrate Juneteenth know the real history about how it only celebrates the end of slavery in the South and not the entire United States since Delaware and Kentucky still had slaves until the 13th Amendment?

Blacks are the only racial or ethnic group to get their own federal holiday, not just one but two federal holidays.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2021, 09:14:40 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
Happy Birthday Chaim. Who is  David Cole, or the other name he goes by, David Stein who was born Jewish, is a holocaust denier? And did JDL ever have any run ins with him?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Shalom, Chaim.  Happy Birthday!  What is your favorite part of Israel? 

Offline Judah Katz

• Full JTFer
Shalom Chaim, 

Who were the Israeli black panthers?..... Jewish traitors?
The exile is absolute poison. The exile breeds self hatred and also hatred for others. We are making fools of ourselves in the exile and the self hating exile mindset that governs Israel is destroying us and making us the fool among the nations.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
Hi Chaim,
      I have several really close friends in the orthodox community. When I bring up helping the hilltop youth they say that it's a great cause but I'm afraid they don't take the next step and expose the cause to their colleagues, their schule etc. How can I convey the seriousness of the cause to them?

Also, just a comment, I can understand the confusion. There are no 3 gods. There is one God and if a christian says there are three gods than s/he is not following christianity (or at least catholicism). We believe that Jesus/the Holy Spirit/God are one. We do not worship a man any more than Jews worship a burning bush. We believe Jesus was a way that God communicated to us. I like getting into religious discussions and I am not offended by any comments.  The Catholic Church has done many bad things throughout history, but if anyone thinks that Christianity made the world worse, just think how the world would be if the gentiles worshipped Thor, Apollo, Aires the "god of war" etc. Don't you think that there would have been more violence?...definitely
« Last Edit: December 28, 2021, 06:50:18 PM by ItalianZionist »

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                          :fist:

Shalom Chaim,

1) From Jan Karski, Chiune Sugihara, Raoul Wallenberg
     to Orde Wingate and others, who do you believe was the
     most “righteous among the nations”?

2) Your thoughts on Uri Geller, thanks.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
Thoughts on Joe Manchin. Thanks!

Offline JoeBrandon

• New JTFer
Dear Chaim, a liberal Jewish classmate asked if she could email in two questions for you. I do not condone her views:

1. “My mother is a rabbi and a professor of Jewish studies at an esteemed university. Honestly I am sickened by everything I’ve seen on your website. My mother, who has a PhD, says it is clear that the original ancient Israelites (who were from Africa!) were NOT white. They were black if anything. Furthermore there are lot of aspects of African culture and idioms in the Torah. Jews of today are Europeans who converted and appropriated the culture later. Funny how you are racist against blacks, don’t you realize that Moses was black?”

2. “The only reason there is not peace in Israel/Palestine is because of wingnuts like you and Netanyahu. If Islamophobic people like you would simply give peace a chance and stop with the apartheid policies which alienate the indigenous Arab peoples, we might have peace. Not all Muslims are terrorists, in fact my mother is frequently invited to speak at BDS events in Chicago so clearly they don’t hate all Jews, it’s a small minority. Maybe if Israel elected a few Arabs instead of always straight cisgendered white men they may be able to see that not all Arabs are terrorists.”

Offline VintageJTF

• New JTFer
Dear Chaim,

1) It’s  apparent Vice President Harris has a big issue:  She cannot formulate ideas and concepts into complete and coherent sentences.  She struggles mightily when challenged even slightly by the press.  This deficiency was well hidden during her time in the Senate but now it’s embarrassingly on display for the world to see.  Aren’t politicians required, at a bare minimum, to at least have the “gift of gab”?  How do you explain someone making it this far in life with what appears to be purely smoke and mirrors?

2) Is it appropriate for a woman to be POTUS?   Whats the Jewish view on limitations, if any, women should have on leadership roles?

Offline Ron

• Administrator
  • Full JTFer
Shalom Chaim

Can you list examples (in both ancient and modern times) when the good guys were complete underdogs but still managed to win and change history?

what lessons should we learn from these heroes of the past?

Thanks and G-d bless you,

Ron
We must help the Hilltop Youth heroes!

Their fight is our fight.

How you can help and participate in the sacred cause:

https://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,94604.0.html

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Shalom Chaim!

Happy (belated) Birthday!

1) May you provide a proper eulogy for Desmond Tutu ys’v?
2) Also, please elaborate on on why South Africa was better under apartheid rule especially as it pertains to Israel.

May G-d bless you and your loved ones! You’re truly a gentleman and a scholar.

Kol tuv

Offline Amrafael

• Junior JTFer
Happy birthday Chaim. What do you think about the danger of the Israeli proposal to be more lenient to Arabs at the airport so that Israel can enter the visa waiver program to the US?  Any Advancement with simcha rotman so you can make Aliyah?