Author Topic: MLK's mother was assassinated by a black Hebro. UMM HMM!  (Read 529 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
MLK's mother was assassinated by a black Hebro. UMM HMM!
« on: January 12, 2022, 01:01:11 AM »
MLK's mother was assassinated by a black Hebro. UMM HMM! His brother also died young. He drowned. I guess he didn't know how to swim. UMM HMM!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberta_Williams_King

Assassination

Alberta King was shot and killed on June 30, 1974, at age 69, by Marcus Wayne Chenault, a 23-year-old black man from Ohio who had adopted the theology of the Black Hebrew Israelites.[13] Chenault's mentor, Rev. Hananiah E. Israel of Cincinnati, castigated black civil rights activists and black church leaders as being evil and deceptive, but claimed in interviews not to have advocated violence.[14] Chenault did not draw any such distinction, and actually first decided to assassinate Rev. Jesse Jackson in Chicago, but canceled the plan at the last minute.

Two weeks later he set out for Atlanta, where he shot Alberta King with two handguns as she sat at the organ of the Ebenezer Baptist Church. Chenault said that he shot King because "all Christians are my enemies," and claimed that he had decided that black ministers were a menace to black people. He said his original target had been Martin Luther King Sr., but he had decided to shoot his wife instead because she was near him. He also killed one of the church's deacons, Edward Boykin, in the attack, and Mrs. Jimmie Mitchell, a retired schoolteacher, suffered a wound to the neck.[12] “It seemed like I was watching a scene from a bad movie play out" King's daughter would later recall in her 2009 memoir Through It All.[15]

King and Boykin were rushed to the nearby Grady Memorial Hospital.[1] Officials announced King was "barely alive" when she arrived at the hospital, while Boykin was pronounced dead on arrival.[1] King died shortly afterward from a gunshot wound to the right of her head.[1]