Author Topic: TV Show Promotes Homosexuality With 8 Year Old Boy "Coming Out As Bisexual"  (Read 971 times)

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
This is what western media is shoving perversion down our throats & trying to make it seem normal just a few years ago this would not pass the TV censors now it is forced on us!!!!

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Is this about that Law and Order episode that aired last week?  I watch that show all the time.  I thought it was the worst moment in the show's 30 plus year history on TV.  What gets me mad is that the mother is "proud" of her son.  Give me a break!!

Offline Judah Katz

• Full JTFer
OY!
The exile is absolute poison. The exile breeds self hatred and also hatred for others. We are making fools of ourselves in the exile and the self hating exile mindset that governs Israel is destroying us and making us the fool among the nations.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Is this about that Law and Order episode that aired last week?  I watch that show all the time.  I thought it was the worst moment in the show's 30 plus year history on TV.  What gets me mad is that the mother is "proud" of her son.  Give me a break!!
I feel exactly the same way what has become of the media in the US? It seems that every TV show,movie,newspaper.magazine & even comic book is trying to shove this Sodomite agenda down our throats!!!! B"H I now live in Israel where for now the only time you hear about rump rangers & carpet munchers is once a year when they make their abomination pride parades!!!!

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This is part of the trend of sexualizing children.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                      :fist:

This is the extent of decadence and immorality.
 They that promote this drek should rot in
 Gehinnom!