Author Topic: ASK JTF #20 - Here is the thread where you can ask questions for our next video  (Read 4074 times)

Offline Ron

• Administrator
  • Full JTFer
בס"ד

We have removed the 300 character limit on forum posts. We will instead impose a limit of two short questions for every person on Ask JTF. If someone asks more than two short questions, we will not be able to answer.

For the sake of the proper order of the show and so that all of our viewers could understand, please ask your questions in English.

(this is the second rule, I'll just translate it to Hebrew):

לישראלים: למען הסדר הטוב של התכנית, ועל מנת שכל הצופים יבינו, אנא כתבו את השאלות שלכם באנגלית
« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 09:25:28 AM by Ron »
We must help the Hilltop Youth heroes!

Their fight is our fight.

How you can help and participate in the sacred cause:

https://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,94604.0.html

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
1. I found out that the name King is from an Irish ancestor of MLK so he be part Irish, UMM HMM! MLK, Sr. changed his name and his son's name to Martin Luther after witnessing Nazism while on a pilgrimage to Germany. He also visited Jerusalem and Bethlehem. Read the bolded part of the below quote from Wikipedia. He invoked the "protest of Martin Luther" with his opposition to Nazism.  If he was sincere, he didn't know the real History behind Martin Luther and how Martin Luther and the Nazis were both German Anti-Semites.

King became leader of the Ebenezer Baptist Church in March 1931 after the death of Williams.[3] With the country in the midst of the Great Depression, church finances were struggling, but King organized membership and fundraising drives that restored these to health. By 1934, King had become a widely respected leader of the local church. That year, he also changed his name (and that of his eldest son) from Michael King to Martin Luther King after a period of gradual transition on his own part.[4] He was inspired during a trip to Germany for that year's meeting of the Baptist World Alliance (BWA). While visiting sites associated with reformation leader Martin Luther, attendees also witnessed the rise of Nazism. Whilst the BWA conference issued a resolution condemning antisemitism, the senior King gained deepened appreciation for the power of Luther's protest.[5]

2. Did you know before reading this that Alberta King, the mother of MLK, Jr. was assassinated by a black Hebrew who originally planned on assassinating Jesse Jackson? The black Hebrew responsible hated Christians which is why he did it. By the way, MLK's brother died in a pool the year after his assassination, UMM HMM. Discuss the feud between MLK's church and the black Hebrews.

Alberta King was shot and killed on June 30, 1974, at age 69, by Marcus Wayne Chenault, a 23-year-old black man from Ohio who had adopted the theology of the Black Hebrew Israelites.[13] Chenault's mentor, Rev. Hananiah E. Israel of Cincinnati, castigated black civil rights activists and black church leaders as being evil and deceptive, but claimed in interviews not to have advocated violence.[14] Chenault did not draw any such distinction, and actually first decided to assassinate Rev. Jesse Jackson in Chicago, but canceled the plan at the last minute.

Two weeks later he set out for Atlanta, where he shot Alberta King with two handguns as she sat at the organ of the Ebenezer Baptist Church. Chenault said that he shot King because "all Christians are my enemies," and claimed that he had decided that black ministers were a menace to black people. He said his original target had been Martin Luther King Sr., but he had decided to shoot his wife instead because she was near him. He also killed one of the church's deacons, Edward Boykin, in the attack, and Mrs. Jimmie Mitchell, a retired schoolteacher, suffered a wound to the neck.[12] “It seemed like I was watching a scene from a bad movie play out" King's daughter would later recall in her 2009 memoir Through It All.[15]

King and Boykin were rushed to the nearby Grady Memorial Hospital.[1] Officials announced King was "barely alive" when she arrived at the hospital, while Boykin was pronounced dead on arrival.[1] King died shortly afterward from a gunshot wound to the right of her head.[1]

« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 03:35:37 AM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
What are your thoughts on the sex offender/pedophile, Phillip Garrido of Antioch, California?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2022, 06:29:05 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

Shalom Chaim,

1) While the ideal and noble commandment is for
        all Jewish people to be religious Torah Jews and
        to live in the land of Israel, do you think that
        Hillonim that live in the land of Israel have any
        more zechut than religious Jews in the galut?

2)  You recently mentioned Hillel Kook.Could you
          discuss him more in depth, Yair Stern and the
          Chofetz Chaim? Thank you.

Online ram770

• Junior JTFer
שלום חיים היקר מה שלומך ? מצטער שאני רושם בעברית ולא באנגלית מה דעתך על עסקת הטיעון שמציעים לנתניהו הרשע אם כדאי לו לקחת אותה או לא ? מקווה שביום ראשון הקרוב הראיון שלך עם ניר וינברג יצא לפועל ולא יהיו דברים בלי צפוים לגבי נוער הגבעות לבן ציון יש לו עמותה אפשר לעשות גיוס המונים למען נוער הגבעות דרך העמותה של בן ציון מקווה מאוד שאתה מעריך אותי באהבת ישראל רם מאיר אברהם
« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 09:07:46 AM by ram770 »

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
Can you comment the following teaching: "every person was created in the image of God, and cursing or denigrating another person includes a measure of cursing or denigrating the image of God in that person. This lesson follows from the prohibition of blasphemy – don’t curse another person. Since all people are created in God's image, cursing anyone is similar to blasphemy."
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Shalom, Chaim!  Can you discuss the recent episode of the NBC series Law and Order SVU which had a scene in which the main charater's adapted son came "out" as bisexual?  The boy himself is only about 10 years old.  Do you feel that it's disgusting that these liberal networks are exposing young children to sex?  Thanks.

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
Shalom Chaim, please give me your opinion on these former Israeli Prime Ministers, and why you don't like them.

David Ben-Gurion

Moshe Sharett

Levi Eshkol

Offline Jtferess

• New JTFer
1. Dear Chaim, who are the Black Hebrews/Israelites (whatever it is they call themselves these days)? What can you tell us about them?
In English
https://newsrnd.com/news/2022-01-19-members-of-the-jewish-community-from-dimona-demonstrated-against-their-deportation--%22we-are-not-recognized-as-part-of-this-people%22-%7C-israel-today.rJuBAhBat.html
In Hebrew - חברי קהילת העבריים מדימונה הפגינו נגד גירושם: "לא מכירים בנו כחלק מהעם הזה"
https://www.israelhayom.co.il/news/local/article/7173594

2. It is said that "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results". So I'm kind of wondering why as a sane person I should bother myself again and again to vote for the right when the result is always the same?
If the left is... well, we know what the left is - scum (to put it mildly) and the right is phony (to put it in very simple words) why should we even bother to go and vote?
תודה רבה ושבת שלום!

* P.S * could you please upload the interview you mentioned, the one on Johnny's program? It's in Hebrew? even better! :laugh:
Thanks, very interesting interview! ראיתי, תודה שהעלתם!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2022, 10:51:24 PM by Jtferess »

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
Hi Chaim,
     Thank you for addressing my comment.  Regarding 2 Thessalonians: As christians we believe that we are judged on judgement day not when we die. We believe when Jesus comes again then it will be obvious that he is the Messiah and all righteous people will accept the gospel.  So christians are not saying if you don't believe in the gospel at this moment in time then you will go to hell. Also, another explanation is that the gospel of Jesus really boils down to 2 principles: 1) love God with all your soul and 2) love thy neighbor as yourself, which I believe originally comes from the Torah (Leviticus 19:9-18). If you believe in this, guess what? You believe in the "gospel of Jesus."
Also, who in their right mind would defend the crusades? Did you know that the crusader bastards also murdered tens of thousands of Byzantine Greek orthodox christians? What they did is no more  "Christian" then what the Jews did with the golden calf is "Jewish."  Did Jesus ever condone killing anyone? Reading about the life of Jesus how can anyone think he would condone killing Jews or anyone else? We're not talking about Muhammad here. What the popes, crusaders, inquisitors, hitler (yimach shmo) etc did is so obviously not what Jesus wants. I follow God. I don't follow a pope...especially this one. I can take up the other items you mentioned but I don't want to hog your time Chaim. And again please don't take this in an adversareal way.  I just think it's important that the folks don't mistaken true christianity with bogus christianity.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 12:31:19 AM by ItalianZionist »

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
What is your take on the Uyghur situation in China?
Thanks

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Dear Chaim,

1. In Israeli history, why did people who fought heroically on the side of good in Etzel and Lehi become traitorous politicians later in life?

2. One leader that as far as I am aware stayed true to Revisionist ideology, Israel Eldad, bemoans in one of his books about how Communism had more revolutionary appeal to young Jews in his era than Zionism did, and he says this occurred even AFTER the War of Independence, that young Jews he knew left Israel to go fight for Communism.  Was this a largescale phenomenon?  How many fell victim to this false idol? 

Offline harel156

• Junior JTFer
Dear Chaim,
I wanted to set the record straight.
1.   I do NOT support Donald Trump! I would much preferred Ted Cruz! But given the choices, would you have voted for Hillary? WHO DID YOU VOTE FOR? IN 2016? 2020?
2.    In my view Trump was a stupid president who missed the opportunity to clear and clean the CURRUPT SWAMP – namely fire the entire of DC workers and put all the criminals in jail – In his time none of this things happened!
3.   These SWAMP PEOPLES have been promoting wars all over the world – why?
4.   I always asked why the US is an enemy of RUSSIA and not a friend.
5.   I just asked - and you did not answer – if we are better off with our current president? Nor did you answer – who in your opinion is running our president - I assume you think he is making no decisions whatsoever – and absurd and pathetic situation!
6.   Finally, do you think the US should send troops to Ukraine? Please comment.
AZ

Offline Judah Katz

• Full JTFer
Shalom Chaim, 

Your opinion on the following orthodox Rabbis who have YouTube channels and live in America. 

Rabbi Manis Friedman and Rabbi Yosef Mizrachi 
The exile is absolute poison. The exile breeds self hatred and also hatred for others. We are making fools of ourselves in the exile and the self hating exile mindset that governs Israel is destroying us and making us the fool among the nations.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Do you have any family in Israel? Tell us about them.

Rabbi M. Kahane often spoke about the Arab problem in Israel. Why do you say muslim problem?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Amrafael

• Junior JTFer
Shalom Chaim. I studied Pythagoras the founder of greek philosophy and it seems he took a lot of his teachings from qabalah when he traveled to Israel such as reincarnation, round earth, planets moving despite greeks believing planets were stationary, and the universe being created with order. Can you talk about Kabbalah? Also what do you think about American YouTube Rabbis?