Author Topic: ASK JTF #22 - Here is the thread where you can ask questions for our next video  (Read 3876 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

We have removed the 300 character limit on forum posts. We will instead impose a limit of two short questions for every person on Ask JTF. If someone asks more than two short questions, we will not be able to answer.

For the sake of the proper order of the show and so that all of our viewers could understand, please ask your questions in English.

לישראלים: למען הסדר הטוב של התכנית, ועל מנת שכל הצופים יבינו, אנא כתבו את השאלות שלכם באנגלית

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
1. Discuss the following blacks.

Thurgood Marshall

Clarence Thomas

Anita Hill

Bill Cosby

Michael Jordan

2. Do you have an affirmative action story that took place at JFK International Airport?

Online ram770

• Junior JTFer
  שלום חיים היקר מה שלומך ? ברוך השם מרגיש הרבה יותר טוב מהקורונה מרגיש מעולה כמו חדש ב24 לחודש ביום חמישי  מקווה שנוכל לעשות את מפגש הזום איתך מה דעתך על זה שאני יקשר אותך לחבר הכנסת שמחה רוטמן לגבי נוער הגבעות והסירוב העלייה שלך האם שמעת שאשתו של הגיבור יהונתן פולארד נפטרה ? אני שמח שאריה דרעי הרשע מורשע שוב מקווה שהוא לא יחזור בבחירות הבאות אוהב אותך מאוד באהבת ישראל רם מאיר אברהם
« Last Edit: February 03, 2022, 12:26:06 PM by ram770 »

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
1. You described Russia as a cruel, conquering and evil country. Does the Russian Orthodox Church fuel its wars of aggressive conquest over other nations (which are forbidden as theft for Gentile governments)?   

2. Would Slavic nations show more solidarity with each other if Christianity didn't divide them into Roman Catholics and Eastern Orthodox? 
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
Shalom Chaim, please give me your opinion on these former Israeli Prime Ministers, and why you don't like them.

Yitzhak Rabin

Menachem Begin

Yitzhak Shamir

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
Thoughts on Joe Rogan, should Spotify fire him?
Thanks

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Dear Chaim, since this be Black History Month, do you have any recent African Action stories?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                          :fist:   

Shalom Chaim,

1) Being you mentioned the magnificent Jewish
      sage HaRav Akiva “ZT”L” HY”D in the last great
      segment, could you please discuss the Bar Kochba
      revolt?

2) Your take on Chaim Herzog, Jonas Salk, and Ramban,
       thanks.

Offline harel156

• Junior JTFer
Dear Chaim,
I think this country have been and is being destroyed by its education system! In my opinion the entire system needs to be changed. To me, this means that we need a strong president who will dissolve ALL teachers unions! Not everybody can be a teacher, in many cases there many are bad teachers! What do you think about NYC education system the pensions teachers get!
Do you agree?
AZ

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
If Roseanne Barr who is Jewish got blackballed for her comments about Valerie Jarrett why should a schvartzer chalerya like Whoopi Goldberg get a free pass? What is good for the goose is good for the gander!!!! If ABC fired Roseanne they should fire Whoopi also & not have a double standard!!! Maybe a campaign against ABC-Disney should be started to demand that Whoopi be fired just like  Roseanne Was?

Offline zeraisraelkahanist

• Junior JTFer
  • the Great trial awaits!
Shalom Aleichem Chaim
Would you say that you found the JDL or did you find the JDL
 :fist:
The "Palestinians" are another pandemic, Am Yisroel Chai!

Offline KahaneWillAlwaysBeRight

• New JTFer
On the topic of censorship, comment on       1.Mel Gibson    2.Sacha Baron Cohen  3.Oliver Stone
« Last Edit: February 08, 2022, 11:27:00 AM by KahaneWillAlwaysBeRight »

Offline Amrafael

• Junior JTFer
Shalom and Todah Rabah Chaim for your advice in Newark. I barely ate and slept and wasn't prepared for the cold night or the people in such a dirty airport .  Ben Gurion is much better. Next time I will use JFK instead. What yeshiva/kollel would you attend in Israel? Will you do anything special in honor of your mother's yahrtzeit such as Mishnah study as is customary?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Dear Chaim,

1. I have seen many neonazi accounts praising Whoopi Goldberg on Twitter (neonazis always seem to love blacks who hates Jews).  When you report these accounts, twitter does nothing and says they don't violate the rules.  Why is holocaust denial not a violation of twitter's rules?

2. Many holocaust deniers on twitter spread the lie that gas chamber doors were wooden and they claim that this disproves that people were mass murdered and gassed to death. They spread this all over the internet.  How do you react to this sort of thing?

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
Good Afternoon Chaim,
  I wanted to know your opinion of the founding fathers. In my view they propagated this mess with slavery and They copied the ideas from Rousseau and other French philosophers. I have very little respect for them. They could have nipped this problem in the bud and sent back all the slaves. They and the English are responsible for this whole mess. If it were up to me I would ship all these.black criminals to England. Americans seem to NOT look into the future. They are so present minded. Washington didnt look into the future just like Bush letting millions of illegal immigrants in.  Thanks
« Last Edit: February 08, 2022, 06:26:38 PM by ItalianZionist »

Offline Roee

• New JTFer
שלום חיים היקר, מה שלומך?
מאוד נהנתי מהלייב שלך עם ג'וני וניר ויינברג. יש לי שתי שאלות:
1.  לאחרונה שלום עכשיו כינו את הממשלה הנוכחית "ממשלת שינוי לרעה" ואומרים שממשלה זו גרוע ממשלות נתניהו מכיוון שיש יותר בנייה בשטח ויותר תכנוני בנייה ביהודה ושומרון, ואף בירושלים המזרחית.
מה דעתך על כך?
2. מה דעתך על תיקי 1000 2000 4000 שבהם נאשם בנימין נתניהו בעברות שוחד מרמה והפרת אמונים? האם הכתב אישום מוצדק ומה דעתך על ההתפתחויות האחרונות לגבי עסקת טיעון?

תודה רבה!