Author Topic: New York: Turkish Muslim attacks shrine to cop killed on 9/11  (Read 5218 times)

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
New York: Turkish Muslim attacks shrine to cop killed on 9/11
« on: October 04, 2006, 04:39:52 PM »
(from JihadWatch)

http://www.nypost.com/seven/10032006/news/regionalnews/attack_on_9_11_shrine_regionalnews_jamie_schram.htm

New York: Turkish Muslim attacks shrine to cop killed on 9/11

October 3, 2006 -- A man described by police as a Turkish-born Muslim was charged yesterday with destroying a Queens memorial to a fallen 9/11 cop while screaming, "This is political!" The Post has learned.

Adnan Emre, 26, tore down a portion of Officer Paul Talty's tribute attached to a light post at 50th Avenue and Vernon Boulevard in Long Island City, police sources said.

It consisted of 5-inch-by-7-inch picture of the late officer, a cross, a plaque and crossed American and Irish flags. The plaque is inscribed, "Rest in Peace, Paul. We miss you. God Bless."

Emre ripped down the cross at about 7:52 a.m., cops said, and announced his deed by screaming, "This is political!"...

Emre is a native of Turkey but now lives in Long Island City, police said....
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: New York: Turkish Muslim attacks shrine to cop killed on 9/11
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2006, 05:24:55 PM »
He should be torn about by rabid dogs.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Rhuan

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2006, 06:23:20 PM »
That is a horrible idea, violence should never be used unless absolutely necessary, lock him up for a while, yes, but injuring/killing him is completely over the top.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2006, 08:38:10 PM »
That is a horrible idea, violence should never be used unless absolutely necessary, lock him up for a while, yes, but injuring/killing him is completely over the top.

If he had tried to kill someone, we would have been obligated to kill him first.

But this man is clearly evil, and a part of the New World Order.  Why else would he say "This is political"?  He deserves to at least be condemned and deported.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2006, 08:42:01 PM »
Tie him up and toss him into a pig pen with starving pigs
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2006, 10:11:20 PM »
I'd like to grind out a lit cigar right in his eye.

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2006, 10:09:18 AM »
Sadly, this outrageous incident gets little coverage.  The leftist media is too preoccupied
with the pedophile Foley and the Republican cover-up of his misdeeds.

Keyser ISLAM

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2006, 07:36:12 PM »
Just cause he's muslim by religon what exactly has this got do with all the other Muslims..law abiding ones???

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2006, 08:11:45 PM »
Just cause he's muslim by religon what exactly has this got do with all the other Muslims..law abiding ones???

Law abiding ones?

They abide by the law because they are vastly outnumbered by Kafirs.  In your barbaric countries like pakistan and afghanistan they show their true nature.

no muslims is law abiding as long as they follow that pedophile terrorist muhammed (piss be upon him)
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2006, 08:49:00 PM »
Muslims are like flies.  Let them find the stinking garbage, and they breed their little maggots.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

keyser

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2006, 07:11:17 AM »
What constructive comments...not going to go to your level, can there is a lot hatred there......how easy it would be for me to slag of jews, but hey lets leave that to you guys! Yep I was banned eariler, but I am back.

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2006, 01:45:07 PM »
Muslims are like flies.  Let them find the stinking garbage, and they breed their little maggots.
They're worse than flies.  Unlike Muslims, flies don't worship pedophiles, and
flies don't have any aspirations to rule over the world.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2006, 08:33:44 AM »
Islam is a cult, it is not a religion. It members are made up of mental incompetents, ex cons such as screwy louie farrakhan gang, child molesters, low IQ parasites that cannot function in the west, and a population that is so jealous of Jews and civilized people in general that they are blinded by it and want to destroy everything they can't do or comprehend. Death to islam. Throw them out of the country and ship them to the congo where the primitives there will have a steady food supply for a while.