Author Topic: ASK JTF #23 - Here is the thread where you can ask questions for our next video  (Read 3632 times)

Offline Ron

• Administrator
  • Full JTFer
בס"ד

We have removed the 300 character limit on forum posts. We will instead impose a limit of two short questions for every person on Ask JTF. If someone asks more than two short questions, we will not be able to answer.

For the sake of the proper order of the show and so that all of our viewers could understand, please ask your questions in English.

(this is the second rule, I'll just translate it to Hebrew):

לישראלים: למען הסדר הטוב של התכנית, ועל מנת שכל הצופים יבינו, אנא כתבו את השאלות שלכם באנגלית
We must help the Hilltop Youth heroes!

Their fight is our fight.

How you can help and participate in the sacred cause:

https://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,94604.0.html

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
1. Discuss the following blacks.

Frederick Douglass

Harriet Tubman

Malcom X

Elijah Mohammad

Louis Farakhan

2. Do you have an affirmative action story that took place at LaGuardia Airport? Also, say if it was before or after September 11, 2001.

Was last week's story from JFK before or after September 11, 2001?

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
It appears that the main traditional Jewish commentators of the Hebrew Bible (e.g., Rashi, Ramban, Sforno) are not included in the prohibition of Gentiles learning Torah in-depth. I learned the whole Torah with Rashi's commentary, but not with Ramban and Sforno. How do their commentaries differ from Rashi? 
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline ram770

• Junior JTFer
שלום חיים היקר מה שלומך? מה דעתך על זה אישית שהיהודים הרשעים מבריטינה אמרו לבצלאל סמוטריץ לך אתה לא רצוי כאן וגם מה דעתך לגבי מפגש הזום בעוד שבוע ב24 לחודש אני יביא גם את דב הלברטל שהוא יהודי טוב וצדיק שהפך משמאלני לימני הוא באופו אישי היה באזכרה השנה של הרב כהנא זצ"ל הי"ד האם זה בסדר שזה היה מפגש זום של שאלות משותף של שניכם ?אשמח שנדבר שוב בפרטי לגבי סירוב העלייה שלך אתה חייב להגיע כבר לארץ ישראל אני אישית לא יפסיק לנסות לעזור לך מה דעתך לקשר בין רון מפורום לבין אודי ורטמן יוסף רבין ובן ציון גגולה האם אתה בעד ?  באהבת ישראל רם מאיר אברהם
« Last Edit: February 13, 2022, 11:59:12 PM by ram770 »

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Shalom, Chaim!  What do you think about the spike of crime in NYC as well as the shooting of police officers ever since Biden took over?  Do you also see a red wave for the mid-term eleection?

Offline eliezer

• New JTFer
Shalom Chaim,
1.) Can you please comment on the death of afro giant colon powell.  In his obituary it said that he was fully vaccinated and died from covid.
    Do you think it will count as a mitzva for him that in his death he showed us that vaccine ain't working?
2.) How many times do you think it will take for the vaccine to kick in and start working? You just did shot number 3, and in Israel they are up to shot number 4, or 5.
    What are the chances that  covid virus is like a flu, where every season people get a flu shot, and get sick anyway because of a  different mutation of the flu.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Dear Chaim, why do black people often use double negatives?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
Shalom Chaim, please give me your opinion on these former Israeli Prime Ministers, and why you don't like them.

Shimon Peres

Ehud Barak

Ariel Sharon

Ehud Olmert

Offline Jtferess

• New JTFer
Look, 'Board of Deputies of British Jews' (who? never heard of them) tell MK Bezalel Smotrich to bugger off. Smotrich: the Board has been taken over by a progressive left-wing minority representing only two and a half people. Chaim, I'd like to hear your comment, thank you!
https://www.jewishpress.com/news/global/uk/largest-uk-jewish-group-to-smotrich-get-back-on-the-plane-bezalel-and-live-in-infamy/2022/02/10/
יהודים גלותיים, נמאסתם עלינו!! 😡
In Hebrew - סמוטריץ' על הציוץ של ארגון יהדות בריטניה: עברו השתלטות שמאל פרוגרסיבי
https://www.kan.org.il/item/?itemid=122042

Offline harel156

• Junior JTFer
Dear Chaim;
I admire your vast knowledge of many subjects; historical, current events and you ability to accurately predict future events.
How do you keep up with current events? Do you watch TV? If yes, what channels? Internet? Other forms of media you use? Do you read books and/or newspapers? How much time do you allocate for acquiring this knowledge?
I assume you go to synagogue 3 times a day. Can you tell us about your synagogue? How long are you there? What is the size of your daily Minyan?
Keep up the good holy work.
AZ

Offline Ron

• Administrator
  • Full JTFer
Shalom Chaim

Please comment on the recent Arab riots in the Shimon HaTzadik neighborhood in Jerusalem.

Thanks and G-d bless you,
Ron
We must help the Hilltop Youth heroes!

Their fight is our fight.

How you can help and participate in the sacred cause:

https://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,94604.0.html

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom Chaim,
Please share what you would say if you were Prime Minister of Israel and you were asked to give a statement on Black Lives Matter, to be heard not only by Israel, but by the world media and the Black Lives Matter movement itself.  What makes a life matter, and about what percentage of black lives actually do matter and why?  What should public policy be regarding this group around the world?  Thanks in advance.
Respectfully,
Dan Ben Noah
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline JoeBrandon

• New JTFer
1.  "Do not take revenge," the Torah warns. Revenge is wrong. On the other hand, the very same Torah which warns us not to take revenge describes G‑d Himself as "a vengeful G‑d." How can this be? If we are told not to be vengeful, why is G‑d then allowed to be? If revenge is immoral, how can G‑d be vengeful? Please explain the Jewish view.

2. What would you call the Flintstones if they were black?

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
Hi Chaim,
     What is your opinion of the legacy of European clothing, food and language on ashkenazi orthodox community? The other day I heard my friend talking on the telephone and if I didn't know better I would think he was speaking German for goodness sake. I do not want to offend my orthodox brothers and sisters, but I can't understand why they are using European clothing of the 19th century. I recall that you once said they "adopted the hats and clothing of their enemies." Even the word "schule" is German for "school." I think it's insane to give a synagogue a German name. I can't understand why they are using Yiddish(German mostly). It is better to follow Sephardic traditions in my opinion. What is your opinion of:

1) The German/Polish 19th century clothing Jews wear
2) the  influence of  German/Polish/Russian lanuage and food on the orthodox community

thanks.