Author Topic: Gun range shut down in my area  (Read 2614 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Gun range shut down in my area
« on: February 24, 2008, 03:35:43 PM »
Arghhh, the area I live in updated city codes and the local indoor range here wasn't able to keep in business, they shut down. I asked the person renting out the building how difficult it was to start up a gun shop and apparently he was saying "don't even bother, it's impossible now".

I looked into starting up my own gun range but it's too close to residential area really, to make matters worse, the closest gun range to me is about 35 minutes away. With the price of gas, looks like I won't be going shooting for a while.

This blows. I live in a military town with a lot of rednecks and not one damn range in site within 35 minutes.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Gun range shut down in my area
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2008, 04:06:31 PM »
That's too bad  >:(, we need more gun ranges as they serve a righteous purpose O0

kellymaureen

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 04:12:47 PM »
 :( Oh that sucks
My brother has his own range on his property, but his nearest neighbor is about 10 miles away and hes surrounded by woods, his property is about 15 acres

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 05:19:30 PM »
If you live in a military town, you should get all your gun nut neighbors together to set up a community board meeting to complain about the law and open a gun range again...