Author Topic: ASK JTF #30 - Here is the thread where you can ask questions for our next video  (Read 4007 times)

Offline Ron

• Administrator
  • Full JTFer
בס"ד

We have removed the 300 character limit on forum posts. We will instead impose a limit of two short questions for every person on Ask JTF. If someone asks more than two short questions, we will not be able to answer.

For the sake of the proper order of the show and so that all of our viewers could understand, please ask your questions in English.

(this is the second rule, I'll just translate it to Hebrew):

לישראלים: למען הסדר הטוב של התכנית, ועל מנת שכל הצופים יבינו, אנא כתבו את השאלות שלכם באנגלית
We must help the Hilltop Youth heroes!

Their fight is our fight.

How you can help and participate in the sacred cause:

https://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,94604.0.html

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
It seems clear from Kesef Mishneh on Hilhot Avodat Kohavim ch. 10, that Rambam rules that nowadays, if a Gentile wants to act as a Ger Toshav by keeping the Noahide Code, Jews should not prevent him from living in Israel.

Do you know of any Noahide communities in Israel?
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
Shalom Chaim,  what is your opinion of interfaith Passover  Seders, and Seders hosted by goyum? My opinion is I don't like them. They mock our faith and heritage.

Offline KahaneWillAlwaysBeRight

• New JTFer
Comment on     Marilyn Monroe   Audrey Hepburn   Betty Davis   Lauren Bacall   Judy Garland   Kardashians

Offline Amrafael

• Junior JTFer
Shalom Chaim. It seems that hashem put ramadan and Good Friday during sefirot to test our faith. Can you discuss the spiritual significance of the tragedies that occured and occur specifically between Passover and Shavuot, such as Plagues, Crusades, Inquisitions and Pogroms? What special steps should Israelis do to protect themselves during the sefirah?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Dear Chaim when Britney Spears said "I'm not that innocent" in one of her nauseating songs, she wasn't kidding.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline zeraisraelkahanist

• Junior JTFer
  • the Great trial awaits!
Shalom Chaim

on queens public tv who would you describe as your main opposition to your show and who would be your supporters 
 :fist:
The "Palestinians" are another pandemic, Am Yisroel Chai!

Online ram770

• Junior JTFer
שלום חיים מה דעתך על 11 באפריל שנעשה מפגש זום של שאלו את הימין האמיתי נעשה מפגש זום נוספת כי זה כיף ונחמד שאני עושה לך חשיפה וקהל מה דעתך אישית ? יש אחד שקוראים לו אלכס ציטלין מהיוטיוב שרוצה לראיין אותך בערוץ שלו כמו שעשה גוני בזמנו האם אתה בעד ? שאני יקשר בניכם שהקדוש ברוך יברך אותך באהבת ישראל רם מאיר אברהם
« Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 01:04:45 AM by ram770 »

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Do you think that the current flood of Ukranians into Israel will mean more votes for Comrade Ivet & Arel Beiteinu? Also how long do you think it will be before this disastrous government collapses?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Shalom, Chaim!  I like to wish you and your family a very Happy Passover!  What are your favorite Passover traditions?  Also, what is your favorite part of the Passover story?  Do you like the film, The 10 Commendments?  Thanks.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
1. Two weeks ago I asked "Why do they have to pick blacks with affirmative action names to be the first black to hold a specific position?", not "why do blacks have those names?". Jesse Jackson, Janet Jackson, and Michael Jackson are affirmative action blacks with real English names as opposed to Ketanji Brown Jackson who is both affirmative action and has an affirmative action name.

So why don't they pick blacks with real English names to the first black to hold a specific position?

2. Discuss the following blacks.

Magic Johnson

Karim Abdul Jabar

Cleopatra Jefferson

Brazillia

Kobe Bryant

Offline KalmanBenMenachem

• Junior JTFer
Chaim,

Is there any support in Chazal for the Chassidic philosophy of Macht Yisroel in Goylus? 

Thank you,
Kalman Ben Menachem

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
Hi Chaim,
   1) I just about give up on informing my many Jewish friends and colleagues about the plight of the hilltop Israelis. They seem to have no interest unfortunately. So frustrating to convey the importance of preventing a 5 mile wide Israel to them. They act like Brooklyn is the new Israel. I think I will try to raise money with the gentiles now.

2)Genesis 18:16-33 recounts the story: Abraham asks God if He would destroy the city if there were 50 righteous people in it. God replies No, so Abraham gradually reduces the number, until he reaches 10.
   Now I am in no way defending Ukrainian Nazis who should be destroyed. Would you think the torah verse above applies to Ukraine? Wouldn't you think that there are at least a few righteous people in Ukraine? I was in Ukraine 3 times and many people thought I was Israeli and they treated me very kindly. Certainly we can all agree the children do not deserve to be blown up. What is your opinion of this using the verse in Genesis above? thnx
« Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 10:17:01 AM by ItalianZionist »

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Dear Chaim

Can you comment on the following zootubers if your familiar with them.  Thanks and god bless!

Mark Dice, Wild Bill for America, and Propaganbusters

Thanks and god bless!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
Dear Chaim:

Hope all is well.

(1) I have a hypothetical question.  What if 100 Arabs Nazis were somehow mysteriously executed for every Jew killed in a future terrorist attack - Would the Arabs somehow learn the lesson that Jewish blood is not cheap?

(2) I was very said to hear about the death of Tesla.  Tesla's life was worth more than all the Arab Nazis.  I was never a dog person, however, during Covid my kids bought a puppy.  Two years later, I can personally attest the unconditional love given by dogs to their owners, provided the dog is brought up in a loving and caring environment.  Dogs are unbelievably loyal.  Unfortunately, most Jews have a lot to learn from dogs. 

All the best
« Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 04:41:33 PM by Nekama »

Offline harel156

• Junior JTFer
Dear Chaim;
Give your opinion about death penalty for terrible acts of crime and/or terror - in Israel.
How about death row in the USA - Do you justify criminals on death for for 30-40 years - like Mumia abu Jamal? or do you agree with Saudi style of executing 81 criminals in one day - saving a lot of food.
also, would you consider making a CD of your best affirmative action stories? you could use it to raise money for the Hill Top  Youth. (this is Frada's suggestion).
AZ

Offline Roee

• New JTFer
Shalom Chaim

1.You said about Rafi Peretz and Aryeh Deri that they are not rabbis, because Rafi danced with the pitches, and Aryeh Deri supported Oslo. What are the other reasons that prevent people from getting the title of rabbi even when they have "Smicha"?

2.What do you think about the climate crisis?
Did they invent it for interests and money, and should Israel, which is responsible for 0.5% of global pollution, even take part in it?

Thanks and god bless!

Offline JoeBrandon

• New JTFer
1. איך הייתם קוראים לפלינסטון אם הם היו שחורים?

2. 2. וואָס וואָלט איר רופן די פלינצטאָונז אויב זיי זענען שוואַרץ?