5 (83.3%)
Lion The Elephant?
0 (0%)
A real elephant?
0 (0%)
Both 1 and 3?
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Which lion do you prefer?  (Read 5608 times)

admin

Which lion do you prefer?
« on: October 25, 2006, 11:40:00 PM »
The thread about cats and illegal aliens on Immigration Crisis gave me this idea. JTF has always expressed love for real animals because they are G-d's creation. I think we should honor them.

Judging by looks alone, which is nicer?

Lion The Lion

or

Lion The Elephant? 

« Last Edit: October 26, 2006, 12:07:33 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Re: Which lion do you prefer?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 12:05:46 AM »
The first (real) lion looks nicer obviously!

The real lion gratifies its appetite by killing one or a few other animals at a time.  The elephant lion gratifies her appetite by intellectually killing millions of readers.

The real lion does not abort nor a lesbian.  The elephant lion is capable of (or already doing both ;D) doing both.

The real lion does not lie but the elephant lion is a pathalogical liar and a dishonest person.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2006, 12:17:27 AM »
We should do something useful with that fat elephant, and feed her to the real lions.  Since she has obviously over-enjoyed food in this life I think it's only fair other creatures should enjoy eating her.   ;D

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2006, 12:34:48 AM »
What makes you think lions would want to eat her? I mean would you eat her if she was a cow (Cow is by the way one of the names she has been called.)?

Besides, JTF calls for healthy eating. It wouldn't be healthy to eat a ton of fat like that. Since JTF likes real animals, we should only give them healthy food.

She'd be like the prophet Daniel, spending all night in the lion's den but they wouldn't touch her.   :D

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2006, 12:51:40 AM »
But isn't that insulting to Daniel?

You're one step ahead of me again! :D  I suppose she's more like Jezebel, in which case the dogs will eat her! 

Scriabin

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2006, 10:48:36 AM »
I'd like to introduce the two lions.  Preferably when they're both really hungry!

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2006, 12:10:18 AM »
We should really stop with calling people like Calandra different types of animal names. it borders on animal cruelty.

and on another note - threads like these show some ppl are bored and ran out of constructive ideas  ;)
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline jetsfan

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2006, 09:03:54 AM »
Maybe Elephant should go on that TV show, The View. She looks alot like Rosie O'Dyke!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2006, 04:34:06 PM »
There is a tremendous diffrence animals that in the wild kingdom like an actual lion or elephant then that filthy slob... Real lions and elephants never had to make things up and lie for cheap publicitiy.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2006, 06:12:46 PM »
We should really stop with calling people like Calandra different types of animal names. it borders on animal cruelty.

and on another note - threads like these show some ppl are bored and ran out of constructive ideas  ;)

You're right.