Author Topic: Al-Kuds day in Berlin. The muslimes march for eleminating Israel!  (Read 9079 times)

Frodo

Re: Al-Kuds day in Berlin. The muslimes march for eleminating Israel!
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2007, 10:31:00 AM »
In my very humble opinion, it is when the muslim "moderates" etc..are UNMASKED that the world will change for the better! This is what I think will/should happen:

1) With muslims unmasked they will quit their takiya lies.
2) When they find themselves exposed, they will take up arms against the tolerant Europeans
3) Finally, the Europeans who have FOOLISHLY let these people run amok, will REALIZE the reality and finally fight back the muslim invaders.
4) The Saudis and rest of the arab world will take offense and fight back
5) A GREAT war between the West and arab world might start but it is the ONLY way to stop muslims from taking over our countries.

War is never pretty BUT we cannot let these people come to our lands and take over! And we cannot fight them when they hide behind our laws and "racist" labels. We cannot fight them when they HIDE behind being "peaceful" We must unmask them ALL OF THEM, only them will the West wake up!

P.S:
(No offence to the "FOOLISH" comment, my own ancestry is European too--my grandmum's family is English)

Sag but true. :(

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2007, 11:02:33 AM »
We act so weak in the west.

kellymaureen

« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2007, 11:05:54 AM »
Why the hell are these islamic pigs allowed to march? Why are terrorist events allowed to be held in Western civilised countries? the millitary should have been called in to eradicate the marchers.

I agree...I know one military person who would LOVE to be called in to break up that terrorfest;)

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2007, 05:47:36 PM »
Why the hell are these islamic pigs allowed to march? Why are terrorist events allowed to be held in Western civilised countries? the millitary should have been called in to eradicate the marchers.

I agree...I know one military person who would LOVE to be called in to break up that terrorfest;)

Your millitary friend would have had a field day.    ^-^
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Eliav

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2007, 07:26:57 PM »
I wonder why he isn't voicing concern on Darfur and the nearby areas of Chad, where his fellow Black Christians and Animists are being slaughtered and having their villages burned to the ground by the Muslim Janjaweed tribes hired by the Khartoum government, who are taking advantage of thing previous animosity towards the Black farmers because of land/water shortages? While the Sudanese government trains, equips, and funds these marauders, he's suddenly the German voice for Palestinian freedom? I'm sure they'll love that over in Gaza
Oh, the irony of being an Afro-Nazi. :D

kellymaureen

« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2007, 06:04:34 AM »
The first demonstrators are women with buggies:

The car has the label
"Zionisten raus aus Jerusalem" [Zionists out of Jerusalem]
and
“Meinungsfreiheit für Zionismusforscher und Gegner Israels” [Freedom of speech for "Scientists of Zionism and enemies of Israel -- Scientists of Zionism means Holocaustdenial] 

The demonstration

Here speaks the German pastor Pierre Botembe. He is a dhimmi first class and likes Achmadinedschad. He means Mohammed is for all [for Christians, Jews and Muslimes]. He is a evil heretic Dhimmi:

You can read the whole report in German on politicallyincorrect:
http://www.politicallyincorrect.de/2007/10/hier-marschiert-der-braune-mob/

I showed my brother these pictures....he says "now thats what I call a target rich environment" :P

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2007, 09:19:09 AM »
I showed my brother these pictures....he says "now thats what I call a target rich environment" :P

Competition can be held between soldiers - see how many muzzies you can kill in 2 minutes. The one with the most kills wins a bottle of the finest brandy.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2007, 09:27:55 AM »
Funny how this black "pastor" isn't demonstrating against the muslims who have been slaughtering black Christians like him in Africa for years.

Send him to Sudan I say !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline englishman

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2007, 01:58:30 PM »
Funny how this black "pastor" isn't demonstrating against the muslims who have been slaughtering black Christians like him in Africa for years.

Send him to Sudan I say !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If only we could Merkava

De inimico non loquaris sed cogites
englishman-BNP