Poll

Should it?

Yes.
24 (52.2%)
No.
22 (47.8%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Should interreligious marriage be banned?  (Read 38045 times)

admin

Should interreligious marriage be banned?
« on: October 09, 2007, 03:46:55 PM »
I think it should.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Should interreligious marriage be banned?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 03:55:32 PM »
Should we live in a free country and not a religious dictatorship would be a better question.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 04:06:25 PM »
Even in Israel, which is a SECULAR dictatorship, intermarriage is banned.
But they let in a lot of intermarried Russian couples.  I know a girl who is not Jewish, but her father is, who lives in Natzrat-Ilit (there are a lot of them in Chaifa too, I believe).

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 04:24:06 PM »
Even in Israel, which is a SECULAR dictatorship, intermarriage is banned.
But they let in a lot of intermarried Russian couples.  I know a girl who is not Jewish, but her father is, who lives in Natzrat-Ilit (there are a lot of them in Chaifa too, I believe).

Does she converted? or was raised as jewish? BTW it's the law of the return by witch I coud imigrate to Israel too not intermarriages bann which can be easily tricked by weding in Cyprus; and back to the topic: Yes they shoud be banned.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2007, 04:26:16 PM »
Intermarriage between a Jew and a Gentile should not be recognised under civil law in any country. It leads to innocent Jewish kids to be indoctrinated unto breaking the Torah. That's cruel. Imagine the case of a Jewish woman who marries a goy... their children will be Jewish. They have no right to feed them with Treif.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2007, 04:44:12 PM »
Once again, this is something that should be forbidden and taught at home as well as in school...

Parents need to be strong...but government should not play a role in banning this practice.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2007, 04:57:14 PM »
YES!
I am 200% against the intermarriage of Jews and Christians. No offense to Christians of course, but Jewish kids should be raised Jewish and marry only Jews. Not only is it desired commanded, but people should show a little more pride in their spiritual inheritance. I hate it when the lazy parents say something foolish like "we'll let the kids decide what religion they want to follow when they grow up" Yea right, it doesn't work that way. Oh, I especially hate it when THOSE parents do Chrismukkah.

No ofence to Jews of course but I think that christians shoud not marry any unbeliver including jews; Rabbi Paul called this yoking itself with uneven burden. But the the thread about palestinians who marry jewish women in Israel too.

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2007, 05:10:42 PM »
The $2000 question is how do you propose to enforce something like this?

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2007, 05:18:14 PM »

Wew will change the laws in fifty years time when liberals will die out or convert to pisslam and then die out. ::) Are you satisfied Daniel? 8;)

Love your Enemy

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2007, 05:34:57 PM »

Wew will change the laws in fifty years time when liberals will die out or convert to pisslam and then die out. ::) Are you satisfied Daniel? 8;)

A law like this might work in Israel. But I just don't see it being realistic to think it would swing here. I mean, what are we gonna do, attach intermarriage onto the Marriage Protection amendment?

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2007, 04:21:59 AM »
It is commanded in Torah that Jews are to only marry Jews. I think there should be a ban on marrying and being in relationships with members of inferior evil cultures, i.e: muslims, schvartzas, koukarachas, (list others here).
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Kiwi

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2007, 04:36:51 AM »
I chose yes but that shouldn't come as a massive surprise  :::D

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2007, 05:21:38 AM »
If Intermarriage was banned I wouldn't be here . However it can confuse the child.
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2007, 02:47:34 AM »

I'm not suprised at all; and I voted no; state shud not have the power to regulate religius matters; the US model is the best and state machine have too many power over their serfs already; but I'm against them too.   

Love your Enemy

Kiwi

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2007, 02:52:06 AM »

I'm not suprised at all; and I voted no; state shud not have the power to regulate religius matters; the US model is the best and state machine have too many power over their serfs already; but I'm against them too.   

I knew you would.  ::)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2007, 08:46:24 AM »
I think Jews should marry Jews and Christians should marry Christians. But nobody should marry Muslimes >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2007, 09:08:27 AM »
Every JTF-forum member supports The Nuremberg Laws of 1935 in Nazi Germany?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2007, 09:51:02 AM »

Do you have a list of the Nuremberg laws? I doubt that any of those laws are of any good.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2007, 09:58:45 AM »

Do you have a list of the Nuremberg laws? I doubt that any of those laws are of any good.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/nurmlaw2.html
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/nurmlaw3.html
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2007, 10:17:48 AM »
Evil Nazis can only make laws for evil. It should be individual Jews who decide who to marry. If they are Torah oriented, they will no doubt marry a fellow Jew.

Kiwi

« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2007, 03:06:53 AM »

what would be a no from me.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2007, 01:16:41 PM »
Up till 2004, Let-be-land did not recognise any State which allowed intermarriage, according to the independence declaration in Spanish which said " The countries who deny Israel's right on Jerusalem, legalize intermarriage between Jews and Gentiles and/or allow Jewsh children to be brought up as non-Jews, all these countries are illegal, their laws and rules are invalid, and their authorities are illegitimate and unworthy of any respect or obedience".
In 2004, when English became the official language, and the Constitucion was approved, the clause against States which allow intermarriage was dropped. However we recognise preferently the religious marriage, not the civil one.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2007, 11:00:31 PM »

No, the basis comes from G-d's laws, and I belive that most here support following G-d's laws, which came much before the Nuremberg, or any man made law.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2007, 03:28:27 AM »
Intermarriage merely continues what the nazis started.