Author Topic: Ask JTF For Sunday, January 7, The Week of Chaim's Jewish Birthday.  (Read 14498 times)

admin

BS"D

Dear Chaim,

Happy Birthday! May you live to be 120. Please see my birthday card to you below. It is the same one I gave you for your Secular birthday.

Thank you for answering my question about Noahides and Hanukkah. Are Noahides allowed to light Hanukkah candles?

What is your opinion on women dying their hair? Is it un-healthy for them to dye their hair? I think women shouldn't dye their hair unless it is because they have gray hair because it takes away from their natural beauty.

I previously asked you if you find it attractive for women to use different types of cosmetics. Do you?

What is your opinion on women who have more than one earring per ear? Would you marry such a woman?  I think it is savage to have earrings besides in the ear and she should only have one in each. Men should have none.

Would you marry a woman who was never married and is not a virgin but then became religious? I wouldn't. Are you Shomer Negiah and if not, would you kiss a woman before you get married? You mentioned that you went out on many dates. Were you really religious back then that you refrained from kissing them or are your opinions different now than then?  You mentioned that women were interested in you but you didn't marry them because you knew you would go to prison. Did you mean the women you dated? Did they know that you were bombing Soviet targets? Did that turn off many women?

I made a thread asking people what they think about the fact that Rebekah had a nose earring. I said I would then ask you. It says in The Torah in Parashat Chayei Sarah that Eliezer gave her a nose earring as a gift so she would marry Isaac. When I asked a rabbi why it was allowed, he said that was before The Torah was given but on other things we are told that The Avot and Imahot practiced Halacha even before The Torah was given. I asked him if it was like Abraham gave the angels dairy and meat but he said that Abraham gave the dairy first and then the meat because they practiced it even before The Torah was given. Once, a religious woman on Yahoo Chat told me that HaRav Yisrael Meir Lau, the former Ashkenazic Chief Rabbi of Israel told her that body piercings for women are okay and that is how she justified having a nipple earring. She said as long as it is not exposed and a woman does the piercing, it is okay. She said only genital piercings that would prevent women from enjoying sex and that could hurt the baby when it comes out are forbidden. Needless to say, I agree with the rabbi I asked on this topic. What is your view on Rebekah's nose earring and what Rav Lau said? I have seen religious women in Israel with the facial savagery like the schvartzas and schvartza wanna be's have in America. I mean on the eyes and the nose, etc....

Are Noahide women allowed to wear pants? 

A woman on this forum sent me a follow up to answer some of the questions I asked. I have pasted it below.

Yacov,

Just so you know, it is possible to have long hair and wear a wig.  The trick is to wear a wig cap, which is just a large stocking into which you tuck your hair.  The wig goes on over that. 

Also, fake acrylic nails are *not* healthy.  The nail cannot breath, and wearing them for a long time can cause infections.  I don't wear them myself, but that's what I've heard.  And speaking of infections, getting manicures can also be risky.  So a woman must be careful where she gets her nails done.  Some places may not sterilize their equipment properly. 

Lisa

Quote from: Lisa
And one more thing, Yacov.  I've heard of people getting Hepatitis from manicures.  I'm inclined to believe it since the manicurists can draw blood when cutting the cuticles with unsterilized instruments. 

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 12:31:51 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For Sunday, January 7, The Week of Chaim's Jewish Birthday.
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2006, 10:27:45 PM »
Yacov Menashe asked me to post this.

Dear Chaim,
  Can you give me the legitimate web address of the Talmud on line. If you don't have one at the moment please post it on the forum if you can. Also, do you have any JTF chapters in Los Angeles? I think that once people out there get wind of JTF, you would get much support.
Many thanks

What is your opinion on my reply to Italian Zionist?

I believe the quote about being allowed to marry a 3 year old may be correct. But Judaism is not Islam so getting married at that age doesn't mean having sex. I heard at synagogue that Isaac married Rebekah when he was 40 and she was 3 and that explains why it took them 20 years to have kids. Isaac was not Mohammad so he had to wait until Rebekah was a teenager until they had marital relations because marriage back then was based on a marriage agreement and not love. The love came later. Even in more modern times, Jews in Eastern Europe would get engaged as kids using match makers and later marry when they were late teenagers. So Jacob was born when Rebekah was 23. I also think Jacob worked to marry Rachel when she was a kid and they got married when she was a teenager. She only lived to be about 30 something so if you do the math of 21 years, for the years Jacob worked for Lavan, she was very young. Yet we read about how Jacob instantly "fell in love" (To borrow the inaccurate Western phrase.) with her when he met her so maybe years back then weren't the same as now considering Jacob also lived about 175 years and was 60 when he met Rachel yet we picture him as a young man about Rachel's age.

Update: I heard in synagogue that in Biblical times, girls matured faster so they could get married as young as 3 years old but a boy had to be 12. Now girls don't mature until around 12 so they can't get married until they are 12.

Also, Akeidat Yitzhak had to happen because Isaac had Rebekah's soul in him so the akeidah had to happen to knock it out of him and then Rebekah was born so he was able to get married and have kids.

Also, I (Yacov) added the following last week to my first post but you got to it after I already posted it.

There is some bad news. Asher Veisgan, ZT"L, HY"D, the Jew who killed 4 Arabs in Shilo in order to stop the expulsion was murdered in prison. They say he committed suicide with his t'fillin. Do you believe he was murdered?

The below quote is from Yekutiel.

1- Asher Veisgan found dead in prison cell

We are sorry to inform you of the sudden death of Asher Veisgan. According to the Israeli Prison Authorities, Asher committed suicide with his Tefilin, Friday, Dec. 21, 06. Asher was sentenced to 112 years in prison for killing four Arabs in Shilo "to stop the disengagement/expulsion", July 2005. Asher was influenced by the former GSS Director Avi Dichter, who had said, "It will only take one Jewish settler nut to derail the disengagement by going on a shooting spree against Arabs." At his trial, Asher said, "I was the one nut Dichter was looking for, I am shocked others did not do the same thing. I took action to try and prevent the catastrophic disengagement that will lead to many deaths of innocent Jews and Arabs."

The funeral for Asher will commence at 1:30 PM, Monday Dec. 25th at the Jerusalem Shamgar funeral Parlour.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2006, 01:06:56 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 02:27:23 AM »
Chaim,

What is your opinion about Eli Cohen?

Should he be declared as a national hero in Israel?  If so why the Israeli Government has not declared him as a national hero?

Also what do you think about the Christian Iraqi pilot Munir Redfa who defected to Israel with his MIG-21 in 1966?

Why we do not see spies like Eli Cohen and defections like that of Munir Redfa today? 

Thanks!

Christian Zionist
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2006, 04:11:42 PM »
Dear Chaim, if you do make aliyah, are you still going to do the Take Back America show?
« Last Edit: December 25, 2006, 01:58:50 PM by Hail Columbia »

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2006, 07:03:25 PM »
Chaim,

I wonder if you heard about this: a few years ago in Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn, a Muslim terrorist took gasoline from a gas station owned by Pakistani Muslims that was across the street from a synagogue and poured the gasoline on the ground by the doorway of the synagogue, wanting to blow the place up.  One of the Pakistani employees of the gas station saw what he was doing and called the police.  A few days later the synagogue commended him.
My question to you now is:  What do you think of the Muslim employee who saved the synagogue? Should he have been commended?  This Muslim obviously did not want any harm to the synagogue or the people, so therefore not all Muslims are killers. Would this be an accurate statement? 
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 09:28:06 PM by imaknick »

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2006, 09:41:48 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and answering my questions.

When are Jews no longer Jews but part of the opposition?
I know this may seem like an easy question, but if it was so easy then why do true Jews tolerate the Kapos among them. I read an article about an ex-Jew from the Peace Now movement who says he no longer believes in G-d, and hates religious settlers, but when he visits the settlements to make reports up about how awful they are for his organization, the Jewish Pioneers welcome him with open arms. I know Jews are suppose to welcome fellow Jews, but this is an ex- Jew that is seeking their destruction.
Why are the Jewish settlers so friendly to them?
It seems the true Jews need to learn to how to hate their enemies even if they masquerade under Jewish surnames and speak Hebrew.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 03:24:39 PM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Gerard

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2006, 12:48:18 PM »

Greetings, Chaim

Most of us know that schwarzes have primitive , thicker skulls and smaller brain size. They also frequently emit an oder,
because they are not as hairy as Caucasians among other significant reasons.However, there are a rarity of good and intelligent blacks. Do you agree with Thomas Jefferson's theory that Schwarzes are 3/5 of a humanbeing ? I agree with that founding father.
 Thank you

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2006, 06:14:49 PM »
Dear Chaim,
   It's  great to write to you again and best wishes for the new year. I would like to know your opinion on Zoroastrianism. I believe that it has similar beliefs to Judaism and Christianity like the flood and the early form of the religion believed in one supreme being(also G_d imparts his commandments to Zoroaster on "the Mountain of the Two Holy Communing Ones"). I know that there are still some Zoroastrians left in the world. I'm not sure but I think that Zoroastrianism existed before Judaism. If so, was Judaism influenced by it at all.
Thank You.

Yacov Menashe adds: What do you think of the followers of Zoroastrianism? Many live in Iran and are persecuted by The Iranian Muslim Nazis. They once believed in 2 gods, one good and one evil. I think now they have basically adapted their religion to monotheism. Can they be considered to be Righteous Gentiles if they aren't Anti-Israel and support The Jewish People?

« Last Edit: December 23, 2006, 07:15:04 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

shimonchaim

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2006, 07:42:08 PM »

Greetings, Chaim

Most of us know that schwarzes have primitive , thicker skulls and smaller brain size. They also frequently emit an oder,
because they are not as hairy as Caucasians among other significant reasons.However, there are a rarity of good and intelligent blacks. Do you agree with Thomas Jefferson's theory that Schwarzes are 3/5 of a humanbeing ? I agree with that founding father.
 Thank you
this is nazi talk i know the majority of blcks are uneducted and immoral but they are still full human beings and, jefferson had an afair with his slave which is why he has black decendents

Offline habiru

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2006, 03:10:55 PM »
 Tom Delay was always uncompromisingly conservative and staunchly pro-Israel, what led to his downfall?

Offline Global Warming is a Hoax

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2006, 06:13:42 PM »
Dear Chaim, Yom Huledet Sameach, Aad Meah Ve'Esriim. Thank you for answering my question 2 weeks ago on Lynn Samuels. If it makes you feel any better, I've unfortunately had the experience of meeting in person "Rabbi" Michael Lerner, go figure. Anyway, my 2 short questions for this week are, being that you are both Sephardic and Ashkenazi, which minhag (tradition) do you follow in general. My second question is that we do know that you do not enjoy watching sports, but what are your thoughts on professional wrestling and such personalities as Vince McMahon and wrestling legend Hulk Hogan. All the best from Mark.

-p.s. your strict dietary habits have inspired me to eat more fruits and exercise more often.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2006, 05:49:03 PM »
Dear Chaim, Why do you think  G_d allowed such an evil empire like the Romans to exist for hundreds of years.  Why do you think G_d allowed this enemy of Israel to be victorious whereas in more ancient times G_d destroyed Egypt, the Philistines and Babylon. Yet it took 500 years for the Roman Empire to fall and even after that the Byzantine (eastern Roman empire) held the land of Israel and existed until the 1400s.

Also do you believe that the Ark of the Covenant is in Ethiopia and why doesn't Israel attempt to retrieve it. Do you believe that retrieving the Arch will help Israel? It frustrates me to think that there is no attempt to find this sacred object and give it back to the Jews. Thank you.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2006, 06:09:13 PM by ItalianZionist »

Rothschild

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2006, 04:16:21 PM »
Natural beauty?  Are you implying that all Jewish women are attractive?  I've seen some pretty flabby looking girls.  I'm presently dating an Afro-American girl who has a wonderful child from a Korean man.

ihkili18

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2007, 12:53:49 AM »
Hi chaim and happy birthday. I always wonder how you are able to stay so religous and have so much faith in the world we live in. Especially someone like yourself who really knows how evil, selfish and stupid some jews can be. I am not only speaking about the attitude of the orthodox community toward Israel and a man like yourself, who we know has not been treated fairly by the jewish community. I personally witnessed horrible things happen in Orthodox yeshivas. It is well known that wealthy children have a different set of rules applied to them in these institutions. They can literally burn a building down on campus and be praised while a child born to a poorer family can breathe in the wrong direction and be expelled. Why someone would send their children to a yeshiva is beyond me. Almost every single yeshiva in the NYC area(I am not speaking about the yeshivas in Crown Heights as i am sure it does not happen there) is known to have this double standard. Ask around and I am sure what i'm telling you now will be confirmed. Also look how Agudah and Shas and all the religous groups in Israel act. These are just some of the crimes committed by what everyone considers orthodox jews. Anyways Chaim, I completely support everything you say about the arabs and shvartzes and I am in no way anti religous. I was just wondering how you remain so faithful in spite of all this. Also, what effect will the removal of that African monster from the UN have on Israel? Be well.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2007, 02:47:28 PM by ihkili18 »

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2007, 11:54:37 AM »
Shalom Chaim

We know that in the United States, the New World Order elites and their cronies in big oil-companies are desperately trying to keep America addicted to Muslim-Nazi oil.

A simple but fascinating idea popped into my head the other day. Israel, which has the second greatest high-tech industry per capita (Silicon Valley is 1st), certainly has the brains and capacity to develop alternative energy sources for America.

Obviously a Kahanist government would do this, but why can't Bolshevik Israel at least try? Israel could literally save America!

This leads me to my next point. A few weeks ago I asked you about the single-issue Pensioner's Party. Why doesn't JTF in Israel form a separate party entirely devoted to this issue? Energy companies in Israel would literally throw money at your campaign when they realize that kind of tax benefits they will get if you pick up a couple of seats. Basically we are taking the habits of the Bolshevik government and giving them a taste of their own medicine.

Thanks
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 07:39:29 PM by Geulah Achshav »

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2007, 05:13:40 PM »
Shalom Chaim, thank you for answering my questions.  Might I ask your opinion of the Rothschilds and are there any Rothschilds who are righteous Jews?  Secondly, as you see Israel and the World virtually collapsing into Socialism, how do you keep "positive". Personally, I find it very hard thanks to what is going on in this revolting world, everywhere one looks the people look like hobos and, for the most part, act like Hooligans....  Be very well and Happy Birthday....
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 08:12:39 AM by Marzutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2007, 07:51:18 PM »
Dear Chaim,
      I wanted to tell you that I would be happy to record Noam Federman's show or any other events you have in Israel.
     I also wanted to say I think Baruch Marzel is making a mistake by only creating media right before elections. I feel he is essentially letting the Leftists control all media until right before the elections. If we let the Leftists set the rules we'll never win since they are only interested in their own power. I think Marzel should have his own media being created constantly as a counter to the vile Leftist garbage that is pumped out every day, if you could please find a way for me to talk with him about setting up his own media I would be very appreciative.

Do you have any pictures of Baruch Goldstein zt'l? I'd love to have a really good picture of him I could make into a poster

My last question is could you or your webmaster write a article on a true Jewish hero Yair Stern, who not only drove the british out but was fully religious at the time of his murder by the British

« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 12:05:22 AM by kahaneloyalist »
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2007, 09:31:29 PM »
   The Park East Synagogue recently asked me to write about my experience at their day school growing up. I would like to send them a piece of my mind. I remember reading a few years back that you also have gripes against this place, but have never heard any of them directly from you. If this is true could you please let me know what they are. Thanks.

Also, as a response to what was passed down to me as a request from you, I will not report or poorly rate any negative publicity about JTF. I do however, feel I did the right thing in reporting it. When I first saw the video on youtube, I was annoyed. As soon as I saw sexually explicit pictures mixed in, I stopped watching it and reported it. Does the same policy apply to something that is strongly immoral as something that is negative?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 07:13:05 PM by takebackourtemple »
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2007, 01:02:35 AM »
Hello Again Chaim It is Victor from Seattle.

Hey just wanted to know what type shows you were on. Or Rav Kahane(ZT"L) Tv and radio both. Maybe if they are archived I can call up the staions and order the videos or audio to put on youtube. If you think it is a good idea let me know and I can start making calls. Just trying to get you and JTF more exposure. Or I can send them to KahaneLoyalist.

Thanks Chaim

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2007, 03:20:26 PM »
Dear Chaim, I have decided to give the Misnaged-Chassidic-Gilgul-shdim questions a rest and also to ask only short questions, as you seem to rush over my long ones now to save time. Take each question alone, they are not connected.

Here goes, when I see the illegal aliens in my neighborhood whistling at jewish women, I feel so angry that I want to do violence to them, I usually just give them dirty looks. Are these violent feelings wrong?

There is a black nazi at my work who says the most evil genocidal things about jews when he thinks that the jews who own the company aren't looking. But when he sees me, he says hello and acts nice. Ideally I'd like to give him a 1 dollar contribution but realistically how should I deal with this n.igger?

If you had your finger on the button, would you nuke the entire muslim world?

Someone on the forum said that you are purposely doing less and less black bashing. I don't think this is true. Is it?

Some Jewish bloggers are claiming that Olmert is Armilus. Do you think this is true?

I love to call blacks n.iggers. I find it fun. Is this wrong?

I notice that you pronounce hebrew according to sephardic tradition and yet one must follow his father in terms of minhagim. If one must follow his father minhag, why don't you pronounce your hebrew in the polish tradition which differs from both sefardic and ashkenazic tradition?

OK that's enough for this week. You are the best, Chaim.

PS Can someone give Rothchild a 1 dollar contribution please.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

shimonchaim

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2007, 06:18:23 PM »
was booker t washington good or bad he was against the naacp and to me sounds like an alan keyes
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 09:27:31 PM by shimonchaim »

Offline True Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2007, 09:03:19 PM »
Dear chaim,

What do you think about Ze'ev Jabotinsky: is he a Jewish hero?

Also, when did you become pro-righteous gentile. I asked this, because Kahane was critical of Jerry falwell and the born again Christians. whereas you support the born again Christians.

Toda Achi

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2007, 10:30:49 PM »
Hello Chaim

I want to thank you personally for answering my questions or comments each week.  And now for this week.. For Christmas Eve I went with some friends for dinner and drinks right here in Queens, after we ate and left the place outside was a black smelly disgusting bum with his cup saying "Help me I is hungry" Of course I didn't bother well one of the people I was with decided it is a holiday put in a dollar in the cup and the bum acted as if he was offended that all it was a dollar and he took the dollar and threw it on the ground saying quote "You ate nice for Christmas Eve" and I yelled back "I plan to eat nice every day as well how you like that" Do you have any other stories sorta like this when you encounter the animals that we encountered on Christmas Eve. I always love those.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2007, 11:00:04 PM »
Hello Dear Chaim,

First off, since I missed the Q & A last week (an affirmative action cable issue, as you are quite familiar with) I wanted to wish you and all of the JTF forum members a happy and healthy new year.  It may not be our Jewish calendar, but at least the sentiment is the same.  I also wanted to wish you a very Happy Jewish Birthday as well.  May you and all those dear to you live a happy and healthy life until 120.

On to my question for the week.  Perhaps it is a somewhat selfish question because I certainly realize there are many people in the world far worse off than I am.  That said, I must tell you, Chaim, that I am terribly unhappy in my line of work.  It is a job that pays me very little and probably would not even allow me to start a Jewish family with any degree of financial comfort.  I am soon to be 30 years old and this is becoming a major concern for me.  Moreover, the job involves dealing with all sorts of affirmative action types in a social sevices setting.  This is not what I bargained for when I put myself through college.  I help low-life people every day, and they do nothing but try to take advantage of me.  They offer me little respect, and this, combined with the low pay is quickly leading me to my breaking point. 

With the new year here, I am beginning to make plans to leave this job.  One way or another, I will not continue in this position beyond this year at any costs.  I would like to start my own business, and it is here where I am seeking your advice.  Do you have any ideas for a lucrative business?  I have several ideas of my own, but I do not really know how to pursue bringing them to fruition.  I really would like to be in charge of my own destiny.  It would be an added bonus to cater something to the Jewish community, so I could also be among my own people for a change.  I do not have to be rich, of course, just comfortable enough to pursue some of my dreams and give more to worthy causes like JTF.  Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.  Until next week, G-d willing.

Ari     

P.S. I have spent the last year or so trying to learn as much about investing in stocks and options as possible.  I have done very well paper trading and with a little money of my own.  Do you think investing in the market is a smart way to go as a career or business?  In any event, I would also be happy to offer JTF any free investing advice.  Perhaps a fund could be created where a small percentage of JTF contributions could be placed to invest for the future.  G-d willing this small amount could one day grow into the large sum of money that JTF truly needs to thrive in Israel. 

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2007, 08:33:38 AM »
Hello Chaim - Mazel Tov Chaim, Hashaa Tovah umitzlachat.

Do you ever or often come across personalities – such as politicians, media people and the like – who you despise and talk against frequently on your shows – scum such as Jesse Jackson, Al-Qaeida Sharption or Louie Farakan, YEMACH SHEMAM VZICHRAM?      And, how do you react to them? Who is the most famous politician, actor or figure you have ‘bumped into’?

I once ‘bumped’ into Nicky Gavron, who is the Deputy Mayor of London, I called here a traitor and had ‘a go’ at her - as she is Jewish [self-hating] and an apologist for the anti Israel and arguably anti-Semitic, terrorist appeaser Mayor of London, Ken Livingstone, YEMACH SHEMOH V’ZICHRO
Shalom Chaim and Thanks for doing this fantastic show.