Author Topic: Ask JTF For Sunday, January 7, The Week of Chaim's Jewish Birthday.  (Read 14499 times)

Offline eliezer

• New JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For Sunday, January 7, The Week of Chaim's Jewish Birthday.
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2007, 11:23:03 AM »
Hi Chaim,
What happens if non-religious Jews follow only the 7 Noahide laws, is it enough to get to heaven, or not? What happens if Jews follow only the 10 commandments? Why are these 10 commandments singled out from the rest of 613 commandments?
Also, is it possible for jtf to make an official poster, and put it somewhere on this site, so that it can be printed out and posted outside the internet?
This can be one, or a number of posters each targeting a different audience, such as Jewish audience only, non-Jewish audience, college students, senior citizens etc.
Thank You.

norman

« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2007, 11:57:47 AM »
Dear Mr. Ben Pesach:

Have you ever heard of someone named Dr. Frood Fouladvand? He's a fiercely anti-Islamic Iranian who invited Craig Winn on his show via telephone. http://www.prophetofdoom.net/article.aspx?g=402&i=4210007

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2007, 09:23:31 PM »
Dear Chaim,
 Happy Birthday

I would like to ask you about health and Kashrut. Do you belive that non-healthy items such as donuts and chips should be allowed to have a Heksher? If you were a Rabbi would you put a heksher for junk food?
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

OZ77

« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2007, 02:02:29 PM »
Chaim Happy Jewish Birthday!
שהשם יברך אותך בזיווג אמיתי ויעמיד לך בנים זכרים,
שתזכה לעלות לארץ הקודש ולהכות שורשים בה
שתזכה לבריאות ואריכות ימים ולמצוות ולמעשים טובים - עד 120

Chaim I blessed you in Hebrew, Leshon ha'kodesh,
because I believe it has much more power to reach H'.

1st question:

I recently saw Sean hannity (we get foxnews in Israel),
strongly defend a group called "The Minuteman Project".

as I understand this group is all about watching the U.S borders,
and tracking illegal aliens in the U.S, yet a lot of their critics claim
they are in fact a branch of the KKK, is it so? is this group antisemitic or anti shvartza or both?
do you support them?

My 2nd question is this:

someone posted in the Hebrew forum a news clip
about the first Muslim in congress,Keith Ellison from Minnesota, this pig insisted on swearing by the filthy Koran,
for the first time EVER in U.S history, and to avoid the obvious criticism he swears by Thomas Jefferson's translated Koran !!

this is a picture of this pig with his filthy Nazi book of hate:

my question is, what can JTF do to deal with this dangerous development
before America finds itself deep into a new Islamic reality?
it's obviously too late for doomed Europe...
Right now, the #1 name for newborns in the UK is Mohammad,
2nd name is George!! this to me says it all...

P.S - I was so thrilled to hear that my JTF911 video was used to introduce
you to a live audience - this is an important development
and of course a privilege for me to help out.

my suggestion would be to add it to the JTF website.

anyway, thank you for your answers,
and again best wishes...

Kol Tuv

OZ77.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 02:18:30 PM by OZ77 »

adam613

« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2007, 08:36:56 PM »
I listened to Take Back America and was very offended by the segment in the 6-8 minute area. First of all, you claim that only women civilize men. Well, Chaim, to be very fair, your father is no longer alive and you have no brothers. And when other men criticize you you don't trust them as much which, again, I don't 100% blame you. It's normal to trust family more then other people and this movement has had bad people who seemed good. But don't blame men because in your close family you only have women alive and you don't have a male family member to give you feedback. I think what you are saying is an insult to your late father who you have said taught you a lot.  Didn't he, Chaim? I hope JTF doesn't only care about Jewish and Christian women but couldn't care less about Jewish and Christian men. And anyway the women will be forced to convert Islam if they aren't killed my Muslims if we weaken and insult Christian and Jewish men for no reason. 

What David did afterwards was even more disgusting. To say American Men aren't mature until 35 is a slap in the face to me. I am an American man under 35 and so are some people I know. I don't think they all are immature. Then to say that women are better then men in ALL area's. To say this when AMERICAN MEN are under so much attack in America in so many ways is just beyond disgusting. Almost all inventions have been made by men.  Without white men we would be just as backwards technology wise and science wise as Africa is.

Feminism while it isn't the only problem is a serious threat to America. I wonder on whose side David is when he says what he said. Young American boys are being put on Ritalin because of teachers intolerance towards boys. There are government programs that help girls in math and science. Yet, there are no government programs to help boys in reading and writing and teachers that have tried to help boys were stopped from doing so. The public schools teach girls that they have historically been oppressed which maybe you believe. I don't. Assault was always considered a crime from everything I've read. As a result boys are falling further and further behind in American school. College now is 58% women. It was about 50-50 in the 80's. Many white women have divorced their white husbands and collect Alimony and Child support from these white men when they only reason they are divorced in the first place is because of irreconcilable differences due to no fault divorce laws. Many children are growing up without fathers when the FATHER wants to be part of the child's life but isn't allowed to and has to be extortion kinds of money to be even a small  part if any of the child's life. In addition to the fact that the child support is many times more then neccesary and forces the man into low income status. Some who really are brok are thrown into jail even though the cnstitution is against DEBTOR'S PRISON. Some mothers will use the crazy domestic abuse laws that were passed under Clinton to say the father abused her if they try to get even a fraction of time with their children.  Yet, David and you  instead bashes young men without any facts or basis for this. And praise Jewish women without any basis as to why.  If you want to say what you are saying and give all the credit to the women in reality according to your logic the women are horrible because the Jewish people are so self hating and crazy .

« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 08:42:15 PM by adam613 »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2007, 06:42:51 AM »
This is not the place for a forum member to respond however  adam613 I really think you were not following the point that  Chaim and David were making. Nothing in the least was insulting to men in that show. I really think you are reading something into Chaim's and Davids position that isn't there.
PS. Chaim HAPPY BIRTHDAY and many more to come!!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 06:47:09 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Yoel

• Full JTFer
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2007, 12:54:13 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you think should be the US exit strategy out of the Iraqi quagmire?

Also what do you think of General Abizaid?

Thanks as usual for all work.

Yom Huledet Sameach!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 07:01:21 PM by Yoel »