Author Topic: ASK JTF #42 - Here is the thread where you can ask questions for our next video  (Read 5679 times)

Offline Ron

• Administrator
  • Full JTFer
בס"ד

We have removed the 300 character limit on forum posts. We will instead impose a limit of two short questions for every person on Ask JTF. If someone asks more than two short questions, we will not be able to answer.

For the sake of the proper order of the show and so that all of our viewers could understand, please ask your questions in English.

(this is the second rule, I'll just translate it to Hebrew):

לישראלים: למען הסדר הטוב של התכנית, ועל מנת שכל הצופים יבינו, אנא כתבו את השאלות שלכם באנגלית
We must help the Hilltop Youth heroes!

Their fight is our fight.

How you can help and participate in the sacred cause:

https://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,94604.0.html

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
Please discuss the Torah Law permissibility and scope of modern-day genetic engineering of animals.
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Online ram770

• Junior JTFer
שלום חיים הצדיק מה שלומך ?  שמעתי את ראיון שלך עם ד''ר אורי מילשטיין היה לך אחלה ראיון ומתרגש ל7 ביולי למפגש זום הגדול אני מארגן לגבי דב הלברטל אשמח מאוד לקשר בניכם אני מתכנן אישית להתמודד בפריימריז של הציונות הדתית  תעשה סרטונים למעני כמו שעשית למען פייגלין כי אם אני יבחר לכנסת אני יפעל למען נוער הגבעות למען העלייה שלך יש אחת שדיברתי איתה שיש לה ערוץ יוטיוב קוראים לה יהודית פסל היא רוצה לראיין אותך לגבי נוער הגבעות האם זה אפשרי?אוהב אותך מאוד שהקדוש ברוך יברך אותך באהבת ישראל רם מאיר אברהם 
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 12:47:51 PM by ram770 »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
I called Karine Jean-Pierre "Ketanji 2.0" after Ketanji Brown Jackson, Biden's affirmative action appointee to the Supreme Court. She doesn't call herself that.

1. Was Hitler gay?

Why do fags use the word pride as if it automatically refers to gay pride? They even say "happy pride" rather than "happy pride month". The media calls it pride month also. I thought they call it that in Hebrew without the word gay because saying "ani ge'eh" sounds similar to "ani gay". Now people say pride without gay in English also. For example a fag parade in Philadelphia might call itself "Philly Pride". That means being proud of Philadelphia but now they think it means the Philadelphia gay pride march. Sports teams also have "pride night". When I see that, I just say homosexuality night. They remove gay so I remove pride.

Speaking of Philadelphia and fags, they actually have an "Office of LGBT Affairs" in the mayor's cabinet. It was approved in a referendum to make it permament.

2. Discuss the following Kushim and their evil policies. 

Mayor Lori Lightfoot of Chicago

Former Mayor Marion Barry of Washington, DC (Arrested by FBI for drug use.)

Mayor Muriel Bowser of Washington, DC

Cory Booker

Mayor Ras Jua Baraka of Newark

Imamu Baraka

« Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 06:55:42 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Shalom, Chaim!  We recently passed the 50th anniversary of the Watergate break-in.  What are your views of what happened then and was Richard Nixon the worst Republican president in U.S. History?  Also, who are you supporting for NY Governor?  Thanks

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Dear Chaim, in your opinion which rapper wrote the most disgusting songs?

Tupac Shakur

Notorious B.I.G.

50 Cent aka Filthy Scent

Snoop Dogg (I call him Poop Dogg)

« Last Edit: June 27, 2022, 10:00:49 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                       :fist:

Shalom Chaim,

1) What is your take on Israel’s participation
       in the Olympics and sports in general?

2) Please discuss the following individuals:

Brian Kilmeade,  Bernard Kerik,  George Will,
       Alfred Hitchcock,  Orson Welles, and Dov Hikind,
       thanks.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Shalom dear Chaim

Your thoughts on the recent Supreme Court reversals/rulings on abortions and conceal and carry? How do you think things will be like in the US after this?  How do think the courts of heaven feel about this? 

How do you feel about Trump’s SCOTUS picks now after these reversals?

Thank you and God bless you and your family.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline KalmanBenMenachem

• Junior JTFer
Chaim,

Years ago, on a QPTV show with David Ben Moshe, I heard you say that the British offered Uganda to the Jews.  All the experts and the Jewish organizations wanted to accept it.  But, you said, before the Holocaust there were millions of simple good Jews in Europe, and they said, "What are you crazy?" and managed to stop it. 

Can you tell us more about those millions of simple good Jews who lived in Europe before the Holocaust? 

Thank you,
Kalman Ben Menachem