Author Topic: Baruch HaShem, 4 New Videos From David And Chaim (10/10)  (Read 18358 times)

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Baruch HaShem, 4 New Videos From David And Chaim (10/10)
« on: October 10, 2007, 12:56:40 AM »
(Drivers Licenses For Illegal Aliens)

(Only Mike Huckabee Can Beat Hillary Clinton)

(911 Conspiracy Kooks)

(Iranian Nuclear Holocaust If Hillary Clinton Wins)

Please rate, favorite and comment on the videos. Doing so boosts the videos' position on youtube bringing us more viewers.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Baruch HaShem, 4 New Videos From David And Chaim (10/10)
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 01:33:33 AM »
Sounds like an interesting selection of topics.  Though I'm skeptical about Huckabee.  Does Chaim not know that Huckabee is actually in favor of amnesty for illegals?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 01:42:39 AM »
"Huckabee promotes 'open door' policy at LULAC convention
Thursday, Jun 30, 2005

By Wesley Brown
Arkansas News Bureau
LITTLE ROCK - In a impassioned speech before hundreds of influential Hispanic civil rights leaders from across the nation, Gov. Mike Huckabee told a captive audience Wednesday that America is great because it has always opened it doors up to people seeking a better way of life.

"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you," Huckabee said, citing the Golden Rule. "I have tried to govern that way and it stands to reason that I really do believe that what made this great country so great and so unique is that it has always been a place for people to run to - and not run from.

"I would hope that no matter who we are, or where we are from, that America should always be a place that opens its arms, opens it heart, opens its spirit to people who come because they want the best for their families ...," Huckabee said as the largely Hispanic audience gave him a standing ovation. "

http://www.arkansasnews.com/archive/2005/06/30/News/323746.html

I think he only claims to have now changed his position a little on the issue, now that he's running for president. 

So Huckabee thinks that it should be acceptable for people to break laws and that nothing should be done about it. 

Huckabee sounds more like Kucinich or Gravel.  They stated that they want open borders and that the US should absorb millions of people annually, from third world countries. 

Offline Eugene

• Junior JTFer
  • EUGENE
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2007, 02:02:51 AM »
 :) LOL CHAIM BE REALISTIC HERE YOU SAID ILLIGAL ALLIENS WILL GET DRIVERS LICENCES. NO WAY THAT A GOVERNOR CAN MAKE IT LEGAL FOR THEM THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN GET IT IS AGAIN ILLEGALY AND IF THIS HAPPEND AND THEY WILL BE PULLED OVER AND EVENTUALLY THEY WILL BE PULLED OVER BECAUSE THEY ARE STUPID TO DRIVE WITH A FAKE DRIVER LICENCES EVENTUALLY THEY WILL BE DEPORTED. SEE NOTHING IS THAT BAD HERE IN THE USA
8-) shalom

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2007, 03:11:07 AM »
"Huckabee promotes 'open door' policy at LULAC convention
Thursday, Jun 30, 2005

By Wesley Brown
Arkansas News Bureau
LITTLE ROCK - In a impassioned speech before hundreds of influential Hispanic civil rights leaders from across the nation, Gov. Mike Huckabee told a captive audience Wednesday that America is great because it has always opened it doors up to people seeking a better way of life.

"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you," Huckabee said, citing the Golden Rule. "I have tried to govern that way and it stands to reason that I really do believe that what made this great country so great and so unique is that it has always been a place for people to run to - and not run from.

"I would hope that no matter who we are, or where we are from, that America should always be a place that opens its arms, opens it heart, opens its spirit to people who come because they want the best for their families ...," Huckabee said as the largely Hispanic audience gave him a standing ovation. "

http://www.arkansasnews.com/archive/2005/06/30/News/323746.html

I think he only claims to have now changed his position a little on the issue, now that he's running for president. 

So Huckabee thinks that it should be acceptable for people to break laws and that nothing should be done about it. 

Huckabee sounds more like Kucinich or Gravel.  They stated that they want open borders and that the US should absorb millions of people annually, from third world countries. 

I'll send this to Chaim. I don't know if he knows about this. But Chaim did say that he doesn't like Huckabee and that he doesn't like Huckabee's positions on certain issues.

Thanks for the information.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2007, 06:47:32 AM »
It also annoys me how some people who claim to be conservatives continue to over-hype Fred Thompson. 

It's been revealed that Howard Baker is the reason that Fred Thompson ran for the senate in the first place.  He basically begged him to do so, so Thompson did it for him.  Then, Howard Baker apparently decided that he didn't like John McCain enough (I think he preferred him over Romney or Giuliani) so since about March, he started to work on convincing Thompson to run for president. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2007, 07:15:10 AM »
JSullivan,

Huckabee was trying to be like Senator Lindsey Graham in accusing opponents of illegal alien invasions of being bigots and racists. 

Huckabee also incorrectly thinks that the illegals that come from Mexico and South American countries, are all Hispanic.  Many are mestizos. 

Just a month before he officially began his presidential campaign for the GOP nomination:

http://keeparkansaslegal.blogspot.com/2006/12/huckabee-hispanics-offer-us-second.html

Huckabee also seems to be looking forward to the idea of possibly becoming a minority in the US.  He once said the following:

"Huckabee said the nation will need to address the concerns of the Hispanic community because of its growing influence and population base. "Pretty soon, Southern white guys like me may be in the minority," Huckabee said jokingly as the crowd roared in laughter. He told the LULAC delegates that their presence in the state's capital city was very important because Arkansas has one of the fastest growing Hispanic populations in the nation. "Your gathering is so very significant for our state," Huckabee said." 

His pandering to La Raza and LULAC has been outrageous.  From a couple years ago:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=News&file=print&sid=631

Huckabee refuses to call them illegal.  He also wants to give financial aid to illegals and their children.  Many Americans have trouble affording school in the US; yet, Huckabee's concern is making it more affordable for illegals.  He doesn't care about Americans.

In the Arkansas State Senate a couple years, a legislature Jim Holt introduced the following:

“Sen. Holt has introduced a bill modeled after Arizona's Proposition 200 to make sure that immigrants without proper documentation don't vote in elections.”

“But the bill goes further, much further, than assuring clean elections. It would require proof of citizenship for state services: education, medical care, any and all.”

And as governor of Arkansas, Huckabee insisted that this would be racism.   

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2007, 08:41:42 PM »
JSullivan,

As suspected, Howard Baker is the national chairman of Fred Thompson's cammaign.  The same former senator, who forced Thompson into running for a senate seat in the 90's. 

And two of the three co-chairs are Spencer Abraham and Elizabeth Cheney. 

The voters don't want to vote for someone who has a Bush or Cheney involved in their campaing.  I think conservatives will be making a mistake if Thompson receives the nomination.

Offline americankahanist

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2007, 09:38:29 PM »
Videos 1 and 3 hang on me every few seconds.  Then it resumes for a few words and hangs again.  I know a woman that has the same problem with watching the illegal license video.  Clearing the cashe didnt help at all.

Does anyone else have this problem and if so, what is your connection speed?

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2007, 10:41:55 PM »
Excellent Videos!!!

raiseyourfist

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2007, 04:43:42 AM »
It was funny how David laughed after Chaim said all supporters of Ron Paul should be killed in one of his videos... it really takes away from the seriousness of what Chaim is saying...

5 STAR COMEDY VALUE

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2007, 08:02:16 AM »
It was funny how David laughed after Chaim said all supporters of Ron Paul should be killed in one of his videos... it really takes away from the seriousness of what Chaim is saying...

5 STAR COMEDY VALUE

I think Chaim should try to be careful not to sound like cruel far-left liberals.  It's probably just better to say that most (there's someone on this forum who supports Paul) of Paul's supporters are crazy.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2007, 09:48:56 AM »
Re:  "...athletic supporters..."

Every JTF member should ponder this thought:

Lenin advocated that all dedicated Marxists/Communists living in Western parliamentary/democratic countries should always vote for the most extreme anti-Communist political party and/or political leader seeking office.

Why?

How does that make any sense?...

The revolutionary seeks radical change in the social-political order; as opposed to a mere change in policy (while maintaining the same corrupt and unviable political order which they seek to overthrow).

Therefore, by using this logic, a taskforce seeking the complete and permanent end to Israel's present form of government (one which promotes corruption, feeds off of its own corruption, and which promotes Jew-hatred in exchange for the financial support of other nations seeking the destruction of the Jewish People), must support and vote for candidates whose governance will be the most oppressive, least tolerant, and most extreme.

This will greatly shorten the life-span remaining for the current status-quo government and social order, resulting in the citizenry revolting against the status quo.

[The current U.S. Republican/Democrat form of "musical chairs" government allows only for people with different names to assume the continuity of the same power structure; the real powers directing all domestic and foreign policy being international central banks and supranational globalist corporations which threaten the very existence of Israel as well as the United States of America.
By choosing the "most acceptable candidate who really has a chance of winning", or "the candidate who most promises continued support of Israel", one merely guarantees that Israel will continue to be dissembled through a "Roadmap To Peace in the Middle East".  Ron Paul promises to "end American involvement in the Middle East, bring the troops home, end America's reliance on foreign oil, and "mind our own business".]

Now, I ask you all...

Which candidate should you be supporting if you desire Israel to be free from two political parties which both seek "A Two-State Solution--two democratic states, living in peace, side by side, Israel and P__les_ine"?

Which candidate should you be supporting if you desire Israel to be free from State Dept. pressure, free from Congoleeza and Madeline Albright, free from Jimmy Carter & the Clintons, free from the blackmail of international financiers, and free from the "Roadmap"?

And, which candidate should you be supporting if you desire to see an America free from the Federal Reserve, free from the IRS, free from Affirmative Action, free from forced busing and forced racial integration, and if you desire to live in an America with free enterprise, under G-d, under the rule of the Constitution as the Supreme Law of the Land?

Maybe Massuh's not quite so crazy as some think him to be?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2007, 06:11:00 AM »
MassuhDGoodname,

How do you explain Ron Paul's vote in the yeas column?

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2007/roll928.xml

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2007, 08:28:13 AM »

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2007, 09:16:32 AM »
An article for MassuhDGoodname:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58104

G-d, by the look of that your country is soon to look like Canada....  where illegals, non-citizens and anyone with 3 pieces of ID can get a driver's license.  Here in Canada one can go from riding an elephant to driving a car in a matter of a week.  Not to mention the awarding of a government purchased minivan-car, via welfare checks, to the new visiting friend.... :-\
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2007, 09:24:12 AM »
An article for MassuhDGoodname:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58104

G-d, by the look of that your country is soon to look like Canada....  where illegals, non-citizens and anyone with 3 pieces of ID can get a driver's license.  Here in Canada one can go from riding an elephant to driving a car in a matter of a week.  Not to mention the awarding of a government purchased minivan-car, via welfare checks, to the new visiting friend.... :-\
Sadly MarZutra the USA is sinking fast don't be surprised if we beat Canada to the finish line of self distruction. People here have a sickness thats worse then being evil its called complacency.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2007, 08:50:31 AM »
I like all videos, but this (911 Conspiracy Kooks) is the best. There are a lot of people in Germany, who believe this conspiracy trash.

Before a short time, we have had a nazi on our site. We banned him. His first username was "Husslerking". He came back with a new nickname, called "Dackel" [dachshund] But he has a very crazy ideology. He believes, that Jews are behind the muslime terror and he really believes, that our admin-team were all Jews. :D
Here is his crazy website: http://www.division-deutschland.us/ There you can see a picture with the Flag of Israel and Turkey.

Another video i saw on youtube handels the these, that Jews are aliens from outer space. It was no joke, but serious.

Chaim is right. The world would be better without the conspiracy freaks. O0

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2007, 08:56:04 AM »
Yes that one is funny  ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03