General Category > Internet Only JTF Shows Archive

Baruch HaShem, 4 New Videos From David And Chaim (10/10)

(1/4) > >>

jsullivan:
(Drivers Licenses For Illegal Aliens)

(Only Mike Huckabee Can Beat Hillary Clinton)

(911 Conspiracy Kooks)

(Iranian Nuclear Holocaust If Hillary Clinton Wins)

Please rate, favorite and comment on the videos. Doing so boosts the videos' position on youtube bringing us more viewers.

RationalThought110:
Sounds like an interesting selection of topics.  Though I'm skeptical about Huckabee.  Does Chaim not know that Huckabee is actually in favor of amnesty for illegals?

RationalThought110:
"Huckabee promotes 'open door' policy at LULAC convention
Thursday, Jun 30, 2005

By Wesley Brown
Arkansas News Bureau
LITTLE ROCK - In a impassioned speech before hundreds of influential Hispanic civil rights leaders from across the nation, Gov. Mike Huckabee told a captive audience Wednesday that America is great because it has always opened it doors up to people seeking a better way of life.

"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you," Huckabee said, citing the Golden Rule. "I have tried to govern that way and it stands to reason that I really do believe that what made this great country so great and so unique is that it has always been a place for people to run to - and not run from.

"I would hope that no matter who we are, or where we are from, that America should always be a place that opens its arms, opens it heart, opens its spirit to people who come because they want the best for their families ...," Huckabee said as the largely Hispanic audience gave him a standing ovation. "

http://www.arkansasnews.com/archive/2005/06/30/News/323746.html

I think he only claims to have now changed his position a little on the issue, now that he's running for president. 

So Huckabee thinks that it should be acceptable for people to break laws and that nothing should be done about it. 

Huckabee sounds more like Kucinich or Gravel.  They stated that they want open borders and that the US should absorb millions of people annually, from third world countries. 

Eugene:
 :) LOL CHAIM BE REALISTIC HERE YOU SAID ILLIGAL ALLIENS WILL GET DRIVERS LICENCES. NO WAY THAT A GOVERNOR CAN MAKE IT LEGAL FOR THEM THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN GET IT IS AGAIN ILLEGALY AND IF THIS HAPPEND AND THEY WILL BE PULLED OVER AND EVENTUALLY THEY WILL BE PULLED OVER BECAUSE THEY ARE STUPID TO DRIVE WITH A FAKE DRIVER LICENCES EVENTUALLY THEY WILL BE DEPORTED. SEE NOTHING IS THAT BAD HERE IN THE USA

jsullivan:

--- Quote from: RationalThought110 on October 10, 2007, 01:42:39 AM ---"Huckabee promotes 'open door' policy at LULAC convention
Thursday, Jun 30, 2005

By Wesley Brown
Arkansas News Bureau
LITTLE ROCK - In a impassioned speech before hundreds of influential Hispanic civil rights leaders from across the nation, Gov. Mike Huckabee told a captive audience Wednesday that America is great because it has always opened it doors up to people seeking a better way of life.

"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you," Huckabee said, citing the Golden Rule. "I have tried to govern that way and it stands to reason that I really do believe that what made this great country so great and so unique is that it has always been a place for people to run to - and not run from.

"I would hope that no matter who we are, or where we are from, that America should always be a place that opens its arms, opens it heart, opens its spirit to people who come because they want the best for their families ...," Huckabee said as the largely Hispanic audience gave him a standing ovation. "

http://www.arkansasnews.com/archive/2005/06/30/News/323746.html

I think he only claims to have now changed his position a little on the issue, now that he's running for president. 

So Huckabee thinks that it should be acceptable for people to break laws and that nothing should be done about it. 

Huckabee sounds more like Kucinich or Gravel.  They stated that they want open borders and that the US should absorb millions of people annually, from third world countries. 

--- End quote ---

I'll send this to Chaim. I don't know if he knows about this. But Chaim did say that he doesn't like Huckabee and that he doesn't like Huckabee's positions on certain issues.

Thanks for the information.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version