Author Topic: Friend retires from NYPD Gang unit  (Read 5360 times)

Offline greekprince

• New JTFer
Friend retires from NYPD Gang unit
« on: August 24, 2006, 10:55:29 AM »
A good friend of mine recently retired due to the fact that their hands have become more tied in pursuing the out of control gang members and activity. He said that the majority of them are in fact illegal aliens not only from Mexico and South America, but the new breed of Albanian Muslim terrorists who have run away from the atrocities they have commited in Europe. Also a new influx of Muslim Islamic gangs from numerous countries. He told me he had enough. Administration does not back us up he says. And his one absolutely 100% true comment, "This country is going to dissapear soon".

El Cabong!

Re: Friend retires from NYPD Gang unit
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2006, 02:01:43 PM »
I'm glad to have come here in the 60's and seen this country while it was still a beautiful place to bring up kids and live and work. Sometime during the 70's, with the civil rights movement and the feminist movements, this country began its steady and unstopped decline. Reagan managed to bring back some of the old glory of this country's heyday, but it only took 2 terms of Clinton to bring down what had been accomplished in the 80's. G-d bless America and may we someday see a rebirth of this great nation without the slime that is dragging it into the muck.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Friend retires from NYPD Gang unit
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2006, 07:30:29 AM »
A good friend of mine recently retired due to the fact that their hands have become more tied in pursuing the out of control gang members and activity. He said that the majority of them are in fact illegal aliens not only from Mexico and South America, but the new breed of Albanian Muslim terrorists who have run away from the atrocities they have commited in Europe. Also a new influx of Muslim Islamic gangs from numerous countries. He told me he had enough. Administration does not back us up he says. And his one absolutely 100% true comment, "This country is going to dissapear soon".

What lunacy has befallen the American people to allow this sickness to fester in law enforcement. American people must wake up soon and allow law enforcement to do its job to its full potential  Then the courts must do theirs by deporting  or vigorously  prosecuting  this scum that invades our country. If not  the above quoted proficy will come true.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years