General Category > Ask JTF

ASK JTF #49 - Here is the thread where you can ask questions for our next video

(1/2) > >>

Ron:
בס"ד
We have removed the 300 character limit on forum posts. We will instead impose a limit of two short questions for every person on Ask JTF. If someone asks more than two short questions, we will not be able to answer.

For the sake of the proper order of the show and so that all of our viewers could understand, please ask your questions in English.

(this is the second rule, I'll just translate it to Hebrew):

לישראלים: למען הסדר הטוב של התכנית, ועל מנת שכל הצופים יבינו, אנא כתבו את השאלות שלכם באנגלית

Hrvatski Noahid:
The main Noahide restriction against seclusion applies to whom? 

VintageJTF:
BS”D

Greetings Chaim I pray this message finds you in good spirits and in good health. 

1) You have an immense understanding of the events of World War 2 and the Holocaust.  Better then most any layperson I’ve encountered.   How did you acquire such detailed knowledge and are there any books you can recommend for reference?

2) The wife of former JTF cohost David Ben Moshe has a wild pro Christian YouTube channel where she gives sermons about Yeshu and the Christian Bible.   It was shocking to see.   What are you thoughts and has David always been intermarried?

Binyamin Yisrael:
1. Would you have supported Trump's impeachment if it had a chance of conviction in the Senate?

2. Discuss the following people.

Michael Dukakis

Lloyd Bentsen (Dukakis's running mate)

Hubert Humphrey

Edmund Muskie (Humphrey's running mate)

George Wallace

Curtis LeMay (Wallace's running mate)

George McGovern

Sargent Shriver (McGovern's running mate)

ram770:
שלום חיים הצדיק מה שלומך ? אבא של אשתו של שחר דוד נפטר ברוך דיין האמת מסרתי לו תנחומים ממך מה דעתך שאחרי הבחירות נחשוב לבנות תנועה רצינית שתיהיה תנועה תפעל למען ארץ ישראל השלמה אני עושה מעל ומעבר למענך כדאי לפועל לעשות לך חסיפה  שהקדוש ברוך יברך אותך באהבת ישראל רם מאיר אברהם

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version