Author Topic: Israel about to loose its land that belongs to the heroic Jews  (Read 1633 times)

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Israel about to loose its land that belongs to the heroic Jews
« on: October 10, 2007, 05:46:08 PM »
Today I took some time to investigate what was Chaim saying in his video about danger of Israel's own survival. First what I could see there are many traitors in your government Ehud Olmert-picture below who agrees that the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis should have their state and Jewish land.

Than I saw this number 6.205 square kilometers that this man wants to give to so called PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis. After that shock I came to the next one: Jewish traitor Haim Ramon -picture below, proposed that east side of Jerusalem should be handed over to the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi Muslim pigs >:( He was "kind" enough not to propose that old historic part of Jerusalem to be give to the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis.

Wait now, the biggest suprise for me was that that our beloved Avigdor Liberman agrees to exchange Jewish territory for Jewish territory in Gaza ??? :o or in another words to gamble with Jewish lands

Can somebody tell me what is happening, is this the end for heroic little Israel???? I hope not, traitor should be shot, Jews should be free on their G-d given land. Don't you think the same O0
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 06:38:35 PM by serbian army »
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,