General Category > Ask JTF

ASK JTF #53 - Here is the thread where you can ask questions for our next video

<< < (2/3) > >>

chicagojew:
Do you plan on watching the PBS special The U.S. and the Holocaust by Ken Burns?

Joe Gutfeld:
Shalom, Chaim!  Can you believe that it's now been 50 years since the Israeli Olympic team was slain at the 1972 Olympics.  Can you tell me more about the terrorist group that killed them? Also, I think it's ironic that last week I asked you about the death of Princess Diana and last week Queen Elizabeth II died.  I do believe that she had a hand in having her killed in Paris.  Thanks.

Nachus:
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                        :fist:

Shalom Chaim,

1) Your take on Israel being or at least aspiring
      for energy independence; alternative energy
      sources, etc, and on Charlton Heston and the
      NRA.

2) Please also discuss these individuals:
      Chuck Norris
      Benjamin D’Israeli
      Ronald Reagan
      Luise Rainer
      Geddy Lee
      Arlo Guthrie
      Daniel Mendoza
      Thanks and G-d bless you
      and all of our great JTFers.

TruthSpreader:
Dear Chaim, Do you think Hollywood is become more "woke"?

ItalianZionist:
Chaim, Please explain the  traditional Jewish morning prayer: “Blessed are you, Lord, our God, ruler of the universe who has not created me a woman."  Some women say it is " anti women."

Some have ascribed it variously to Thales, Socrates, or Plato since the Greeks thanked their God for three things: “that I was born a human and not a beast; a man and not a woman; a Greek and not a Barbarian.” this is similar to the Jewish prayers thanking God for not being a slave, a gentile, and a woman. Do you think it came from the Greeks or was it a typical standard in the ancient Mediterranean world possibly?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version