Author Topic: ASK JTF #53 - Here is the thread where you can ask questions for our next video  (Read 6562 times)

Offline Ron

• Administrator
  • Full JTFer
בס"ד

We have removed the 300 character limit on forum posts. We will instead impose a limit of two short questions for every person on Ask JTF. If someone asks more than two short questions, we will not be able to answer.

For the sake of the proper order of the show and so that all of our viewers could understand, please ask your questions in English.

(this is the second rule, I'll just translate it to Hebrew):

לישראלים: למען הסדר הטוב של התכנית, ועל מנת שכל הצופים יבינו, אנא כתבו את השאלות שלכם באנגלית
We must help the Hilltop Youth heroes!

Their fight is our fight.

How you can help and participate in the sacred cause:

https://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,94604.0.html

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
1. The Hebrew word "ger" is used in the Five Books of Moses with 3 distinctly different meanings. Can you explain them with examples from the Torah?

2. We supported Feiglin because he opposed the treasonous Likud government. By endorsing Likud Feiglin betrayed JTF. Please explain your recent Hebrew interview with him.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2022, 02:47:13 AM by Hrvatski Noahid »
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Over the years, once in a while, I'll come across some neonazi type long winded page lumping Jews and Chinese, saying Chinese are the Jews of the east.  Boy, I really look Jewish.  Do you notice how a lot of these people look rather gay and high on drugs?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
1. Can you give more details about evil things Boris Yeltsin did? Was he also like the Soviet dictators? Was he a Communist in disguise? Did he also have an evil foreign policy against Israel in support of Muslim Nazi countries and North Korea?

2. Discuss the foreign policy of the following Presidents in regards to the Cold War, the Soviet Union, and Post-Soviet Russia.

Nixon

Ford

The Peanut Farmer

Reagan

Bush (The Father)

Clinton

Online ram770

• Junior JTFer
שלום חיים הצדיק מה שלומך? מקווה שהיה לך ראיון מוצלח עם תמיר דורטל איך זה היה לך ? אני בעד שנעשה מפגש זום נוסף שהקדוש ברוך יברך אותך באהבת ישראל רם מאיר אברהם
« Last Edit: September 09, 2022, 05:02:15 AM by ram770 »

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
Do you plan on watching the PBS special The U.S. and the Holocaust by Ken Burns?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Shalom, Chaim!  Can you believe that it's now been 50 years since the Israeli Olympic team was slain at the 1972 Olympics.  Can you tell me more about the terrorist group that killed them? Also, I think it's ironic that last week I asked you about the death of Princess Diana and last week Queen Elizabeth II died.  I do believe that she had a hand in having her killed in Paris.  Thanks.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                        :fist:

Shalom Chaim,

1) Your take on Israel being or at least aspiring
      for energy independence; alternative energy
      sources, etc, and on Charlton Heston and the
      NRA.

2) Please also discuss these individuals:
      Chuck Norris
      Benjamin D’Israeli
      Ronald Reagan
      Luise Rainer
      Geddy Lee
      Arlo Guthrie
      Daniel Mendoza
      Thanks and G-d bless you
      and all of our great JTFers.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Dear Chaim, Do you think Hollywood is become more "woke"?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
Chaim, Please explain the  traditional Jewish morning prayer: “Blessed are you, Lord, our God, ruler of the universe who has not created me a woman."  Some women say it is " anti women."

Some have ascribed it variously to Thales, Socrates, or Plato since the Greeks thanked their God for three things: “that I was born a human and not a beast; a man and not a woman; a Greek and not a Barbarian.” this is similar to the Jewish prayers thanking God for not being a slave, a gentile, and a woman. Do you think it came from the Greeks or was it a typical standard in the ancient Mediterranean world possibly?

Offline Roee

• New JTFer
שלום חיים היקר, מה שלומך?

1. מהן הסיבות שביהדות, האמא קובעת את הדת ולא האבא?

2. למה אין איסור לאכול בשר אחרי אכילת מוצרי חלב, אם יש מאכלי חלב שנשארים שעה ומעלה בקיבה?

תודה.

Offline haimazulay06

• New JTFer
שלום חיים היקר והצדיק,

לא שוחחנו מלא זמן והתגעגעתי לשמוע ממך. גם פניתי אליך בוואטסאפ (כולל הודעה קולית) ולא התייחסת לדבריי. אבל זה כרגע לא העניין.

ברצוני לשאול 2 שאלות מסקרנות:

1) אני הבנתי שבמהלך שהותך בכלא האמריקאי שבתת רעב כי לא קיבלת אוכל כשר. האם זה נכון? אם כן - מה עשית ואיך הצלחת לשרוד שם לאורך זמן ללא אוכל כשר כפי שדרשת לקבל?

2) האם בצלאל סמוטריץ' מכיר אותך ויודע מי אתה? אם כן אשמח לדעת מה הוא חושב עליך. בנוסף, אשמח לדעת מה אתה חושב עליו כאדם וכפוליטיקאי והאם לדעתך הוא יותר ימני מאיתמר בן גביר?

תודה לך ושיהיה המשך שבוע מוצלח :)