Author Topic: Ann Coulter / "Perfected" Jews  (Read 32693 times)

raiseyourfist

Re: Ann Coulter / "Perfected" Jews
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2007, 09:31:56 AM »
TELL ME HOW THIS WHORE IS ANY DIFFERENT TO ALAN T...

In effect this "pseudo Republican" was saying is that all jews should convert to Christianity...

and i thought she supported the jews but obviously not because she basically states that Christianity needs to become the new superpower to battle Islam, and Judaism has no place in this world... or at least in her dimented demonic dream world...

HOW DARE SHE PROSLETISE THIS "JEWS FOR JESUS" CRAP

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2007, 09:49:23 AM »
TELL ME HOW THIS WHORE IS ANY DIFFERENT TO ALAN T...

In effect this "pseudo Republican" was saying is that all jews should convert to Christianity...

and i thought she supported the jews but obviously not because she basically states that Christianity needs to become the new superpower to battle Islam, and Judaism has no place in this world... or at least in her dimented demonic dream world...

HOW DARE SHE PROSLETISE THIS "JEWS FOR JESUS" CRAP

Is that what she was doing? I seen this woman many times on news broadcasts and while I don't listen to every word that comes out of her mouth she is good on most issues. If you parse every word that comes out of a persons mouth sooner or later you will hear something you feel is objectionable. The difference between her and Allen-T is Allen-T was here representing JTF she is not. If that is indeed what she said I disagree with her on that point but lets face it not everyone in the world thinks the same way. She is entitled to her point of view for what ever that will get her.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2007, 12:52:15 PM »
I'm so glad that she finally has revealed just a glimpse of her true character and world view.  If you people here still need a blonde whore to worship there's always Bar Rafaeli for you...she's equally as stupid and loud-mouthed as Coulter..but much, much, easier on the eyes.

Post a pic Massah!  :)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2007, 01:20:12 PM »
Kananga,

Your wish is my command!

Feast your eyes upon Jewish Beauty!

http://supermodels.nl/barrefaeli/pictures/1

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2007, 01:33:45 PM »
 :o  :D  :o  whooah!!

Now even though I can't sing like Sammy, you think I might have a chance with her?

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2007, 01:40:22 PM »
:o  :D  :o  whooah!!

Now even though I can't sing like Sammy, you think I might have a chance with her?

I knew this was going to happen ;D

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2007, 01:49:00 PM »
Aww what's wrong CeeJay?? Wouldn't you like to see a picture of me with a white wimminz?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 02:31:51 PM by Kananga »

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2007, 02:20:32 PM »
Well, I love Christians...I believe in Christians and Jews joining forces since they are ACTUALLY religions of peace!
However, I greatly dislike the "replacement theory" I'm sorry but Christians are NOT perfected Jews, they are religious Gentiles (and good people)! The covenant that G-d made with the Jewish nation is everlasting. But I dont want to get further into that out of respect for people's beliefs.
All I have to say it that I find it extremely RUDE when a Christian tells me that. And I have seen it!

I have been told the same thing by a Catholic guy at school, he said that so many bad things have happened to Jews in the past and that should be "obvious that the covenant is over" and "Jews are being punished"  >:( GRRR! Yea I told HIM what I thought about that!  >:(

So basically, it's not nice! If Christians believe that, ok but don't go publically saying that!

As for her saying that "America would be better off if everyone was Christian" well, I'm a little divided over that. I am divided because I believe in the presence of Jews in America as a very positive thing. Jews have been here since before the revolutionary war, being productive citizens! But I would agree with Chaim when he says that Jews have to live in Israel and thus to me---> in the future when Moshiach comes, America should be composed only by Christians while all Jews return to Israel. Overall, I'm divided when it comes to these issues.

Debbie Schlussel is sort of friends with Coulter and Coulter has never criticized her for being Jewish.

Unfortunately, too many Jews defend anti-American groups like the ACLU--that's how it seems. 

As usual, the National Jewish Democrat Council is going to criticize Christianity or have another "War on Christmas" rather than waking up about how Islam is taking over. 

newman

« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2007, 02:32:42 PM »
Aww what's wrong CeeJay?? Wouldn't  you like to see a picture of me with and a white wimminz?

FruitofThyLoins would be having a fit right now. ;D

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2007, 02:58:59 PM »
Aww what's wrong CeeJay?? Wouldn't you like to see a picture of me with a white wimminz?
Ah Kaga thats a old story in these parts very little shock value in it at all. You see I live in the zebra couple capital of the world. Its just plain disgusting to see. White wimminz and black guy's.  Its seems you black guys get the better end of the deal on this one because the last thing I'd want is for you to see is me in a picture with a black wimminz. Something about them they just don't seem to do a thing for me ;) But if you can entice a white woman to pose for a picture or whatever else I am happy for ya you being a loyal forum member and all. I'm a progressive old honkie if I say so myself. I sort of have seen it all so to speak  not much gets my goat.  When you get your picture you send it right over ::)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 03:20:51 PM by cjd »

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2007, 03:01:03 PM »
Anyone else see this article? 

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58089

Ann puts forth the "Christians are perfected Jews" argument. 

Is there anyone who can explain how this should not be interpreted as offensive to Jews? 

This is exactly what the most Christians believe. They think that the ceremonial law of Judaism is abrogated, because the meaning of this law was in their oppinion to advise all humanity to the coming savior, who is in their believe Jesus. For them is only the moral law (ten commandments) valid.
I read a lot of theological literature. And this is exactly what Johannis Calvin teaches.

Jews believe, that Jesus is only a Jew. He is in their oppinion no prophet, no messias and no son of god.

Christians believe that he is the messias and the son of god.

In my oppinion this two religions are different. Either you are a christian or you are a jew. We shouldn't mix this religions. :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2007, 05:03:41 PM »
How is everyone ok with this?  She falls in the exact same category as Pat Buchanan and the like.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2007, 08:35:45 PM »
Any one who is faulting Ann Coulter on this is ignorant to the Christian faith.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2007, 10:17:08 PM »
What Ann Coulter said was bad, but I wouldn't exactly put her in the same category as Pat Buchanan.  Although they may both wish all Jews were Christians, Pat Buchanan also desires that Israel be physically destroyed by terrorists which Ann does not.  So the running excrement list includes (but is not limited to) the following, starting with the worst and gradually getting better:  Muslims, liberals, Pat Buchanan, Ann Coulter.

What said Pat Buchanan exactly? And who is he?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2007, 10:20:07 PM »
What Ann Coulter said was bad, but I wouldn't exactly put her in the same category as Pat Buchanan.  Although they may both wish all Jews were Christians, Pat Buchanan also desires that Israel be physically destroyed by terrorists which Ann does not.  So the running excrement list includes (but is not limited to) the following, starting with the worst and gradually getting better:  Muslims, liberals, Pat Buchanan, Ann Coulter.
Why don't you read up on Christianity before you take a vicious swipe at Ann Coulter? What she stated was a true Christian belief! Christians believe that Jews should observe the Holy bible, just as Jews believe Gentiles should observe the Seven Noahide Laws! Ann Coulter is a good Christian, person and one who is truly doing holy work. Ann Coulter should be the president of this country! This is one of the most intelligent women this world has to offer. G-d bless Ann Coulter!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2007, 10:33:20 PM »
Thats BS and you know it.
I take pretty much all you type with a grain of salt, dude.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #66 on: October 13, 2007, 10:37:55 PM »
That's not true.

Jews don't seek converts or proselytise in any way. They must DISCOURAGE those who wish to convert according to Torah.
Most do not, you are right, but there is some rabbinical opinion that holds that all non-Jews are idolaters. Do I agree? No. Am I bothered? Not at all.

There is even a small core of militant ultra-Orthodox that are Jewish supremacists, like Revava. They [censored] me off, particularly because they are all phonies in the end, but still, don't outrage me unless they directly attack JTF.

Ann is not an anti-semite but her views are typical of some christians' "we're the new Israel", replacement theology baloney.
Yeah, that is a bunch of crap. I would hold that we are both chosen people. However, I don't think believing everyone should become Christians is necessarily the same as replacement theology. Replacement theology specifically states that there is no value to Judaism whatsoever and that the concept of Israel is obsolete. I do not think Coulter holds to that.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #67 on: October 13, 2007, 10:39:51 PM »
Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer:  "...Ann Coulter is a good Christian, person and one who is truly doing holy work. Ann Coulter should be the president of this country! This is one of the most intelligent women this world has to offer. G-d bless Ann Coulter!"

It obviously doesn't take too much to make some folks deleriously happy.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #68 on: October 13, 2007, 10:41:21 PM »
It is true that she stated an authentic Christian belief.  The belief is that all Jews should become Christians.  Unfortunately, just because Christians believe it doesn't make it true or right, just like the fact that Muslims believe Jews are the children of pigs and apes doesn't make it true or right.  The Christian belief that Ann Coulter stated just happens to be one of Christians' incorrect beliefs, and one which is on the offensive side.  But it is not as bad as Pat Buchanan, liberals, Muslims, Ron Paul, etc.
Look what you're comparing the belief to! Come on, be sensible! All good Jews should respect the Christian beliefs! The Christians are our allies and play a GREAT role in the future of the Jewish people. G-d has told us so in the Torah!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #69 on: October 13, 2007, 10:41:25 PM »
Pat Buchanan (Fag Buchanus) is an infamous television political commentator (famous from Crossfire and the McLaughlin Group) who got his start as Nixon's speechwriter. He is a Nazi, of German and Irish descent, who admires Hitler, believes that Nazi war crimimals should not be prosecuted, and basically bashes Israel every chance he gets.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #70 on: October 13, 2007, 10:48:04 PM »
Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer:  "...Ann Coulter is a good Christian, person and one who is truly doing holy work. Ann Coulter should be the president of this country! This is one of the most intelligent women this world has to offer. G-d bless Ann Coulter!"

It obviously doesn't take too much to make some folks deleriously happy.
You don't have one good reason for not liking Ann Coulter. Tons of JTF members have asked you why you think this way, and you can't come up with one valid reason. You say she's out for the money-why? She writes and speaks nothing but the truth, and shares every single view of the JTF movement. She has been combating communists, maskerading as "liberals" for years, and understands that Muslims are evil Nazis who want to destroy us all. Also, she practices her religion the right way!

If that's not a good person, I don't know what is.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #71 on: October 13, 2007, 10:51:53 PM »
DanBenNoah:  "...But it is not as bad as Pat Buchanan, liberals, Muslims, Ron Paul, etc..."

Oh, no?

Doesn't it make perfect sense, that if you view an entire group of people in your very midst, those who live on your block, go to school with you, work with you etc... as imperfected, incomplete, without the knowledge of G-d, unsaved (damned to eternal Hell for rejecting G-d's own Son"...then it's only a hop, skip, and jump from that world view to this one...

"The reason Jews are murdered and terrorized, and have been thrown out of most countries throughout history, is because they deserve whatever they get, because they murdered G-d who came here as a man to save the entire world, and still they refuse to accept the perfect truth of Our Precious Lord!"..."Either you're for G-d, or against Him!"..."It's obvious that Jews all hate G-d and worship Satan...just like it says in the Bible!" "They will never be fully human or complete, and it's all their own fault!"

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #72 on: October 13, 2007, 10:57:32 PM »
DanBenNoah:  "...But it is not as bad as Pat Buchanan, liberals, Muslims, Ron Paul, etc..."

Oh, no?

Doesn't it make perfect sense, that if you view an entire group of people in your very midst, those who live on your block, go to school with you, work with you etc... as imperfected, incomplete, without the knowledge of G-d, unsaved (damned to eternal Hell for rejecting G-d's own Son"...then it's only a hop, skip, and jump from that world view to this one...

"The reason Jews are murdered and terrorized, and have been thrown out of most countries throughout history, is because they deserve whatever they get, because they murdered G-d who came here as a man to save the entire world, and still they refuse to accept the perfect truth of Our Precious Lord!"..."Either you're for G-d, or against Him!"..."It's obvious that Jews all hate G-d and worship Satan...just like it says in the Bible!" "They will never be fully human or complete, and it's all their own fault!"
I hope G-d punishes you.

You are spreading communist nonsense. You are speaking of the Christian faith as if it were Islam! This country was founded upon Christian principles! If you hate Christianity, any part of it, you hate this country!

You are a lousy self-hating Jew. The Torah tells us that the Gentiles are our allies! For you to speak of them this way is disgusting. You are disgusting.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #73 on: October 13, 2007, 10:58:29 PM »
Pat Buchanan (Fag Buchanus) is an infamous television political commentator (famous from Crossfire and the McLaughlin Group) who got his start as Nixon's speechwriter. He is a Nazi, of German and Irish descent, who admires Hitler, believes that Nazi war crimimals should not be prosecuted, and basically bashes Israel every chance he gets.

Thank you. He seems to be an insane idiot. Israel is the most important state in the battle against the murdermuslimes and the only state jews own. I think there is really no reason for bashing Israel, even if they are killing a few murdermuslimes in selfdefense. From an islamic view, you give a murdermuslime a great gift, because this mentally ill people think, they will go directly to the virgins.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #74 on: October 13, 2007, 10:59:33 PM »
Re:  "...You [MassuhDGoodName] don't have one good reason for not liking Ann Coulter..."

True.

I have a many good reasons to dislike that two-faced ignorant skank whore.