Author Topic: How many are disappointed that Lee Zeldin wasn't elected?  (Read 1473 times)

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
How many are disappointed that Lee Zeldin wasn't elected?
« on: November 11, 2022, 07:59:27 AM »
I am disappointed in the election,  I really thought that Lee Zeldin could have made a huge difference for New Yorkers.   He has what it takes.  So many elections in the United States are now marred by fraud.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: How many are disappointed that Lee Zeldin wasn't elected?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2022, 08:52:41 AM »
I am disappointed he lost as well.  Zeldin lost by a thin margin, about 325,000 votes.   Bill O'Reilly  was explaining the black vote in New York City gave Kathy Hochul the additional votes she needed to win.  Couple that with 365,000 white voters fleeing the state of New York in the last 2 years, made it a numbers game Zeldin couldn't overcome.

As a result, the crime rate in New York City will become even worse than it is.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2022, 04:16:57 PM »
It is not blacks, but white ghosts that tilt elections in favor of the demonrats.

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2022, 04:33:52 PM »
Am I the only one who knows Chaim wants "to defeat the self-hating, intermarried Lee Zeldin"?
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2022, 07:34:43 PM »
Disappointed? You should be glad he didn't win. He was a self hating disgusting Jew.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2022, 08:53:57 AM »
I had hoped that New York could get some sound leadership, especially from the lockdowns, closed businesses, covid mandates, lawlessness,  and draconian policies.  Who in their right minds wants to defund the police?
People don't realize that the PLANDEMIC and VIRUS  FROM WUHAN  CHINA CAME through DR. FAUCI'S Gain of function,   was unleashed on America and elsewhere to bring about the Global reset, the Quest for the New World Order.     You see, the globalists, Bill Gates, George Soros, elites, power players, China, Russia,  changed times and laws and did it  through healthcare,  including (elections laws).  They changed what used to work.   Many of these depraved leaders don't even campaign openly with transparency, or honesty.  They ran their campaigns in the darkness so their true ideologies won't be exposed.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2022, 01:02:38 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                :fist:

For whatever it is worth, Andrew Giuliani
  should be Governor of New York........

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2022, 06:15:46 AM »
NY & indeed the entire US has been going to the dogs for decades & this is neither the same NY nor US that I grew up in the whole PC SJW woke BS turns my stomach!!!