Author Topic: Chaim ben Pessach was right. A part Daimler-Chrysler is owened by the muslimes!  (Read 2332 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
A moderator from our site (gruene-pest.de) has told me, that the emirate Kuwait is one of the main owners of the german-american car-company daimler-chrysler.

I think, that Daimler-Chrysler builds so great cars, because they are under the influence of the muslime-oil-lobby!

The portfolio investments of the islamic state Kuwait began in the seventies of this century. Already in the end of the year 1974 the state Kuwait has bought over the German Bank 13 percent of Daimler-Benz (Daimler-Chrysler). Down to the present day is Germany the favourite place of Investments of the state of Kuwait. The state of Kuwait invests mainly in the Manufacturing Industrie, real estates and the bank-sector. It is important to mention, that the state of Kuwait has never sold one of his investments, altrough he needs money to rebuild Kuwait after the Invasion of Irak. This shows the serious behaviour of the state of Kuwait.

Because of the German wish for more investions from the state of Kuwait in Germany a deligation traveled in the year 1995 to Germany to let them show the possibilities to invest there.

Die kuwaitischen Direktinvestitionen in Deutschland nahmen ihren Anfang in den siebziger Jahren dieses Jahrhunderts. Bereits Ende 1974 hatte der Staat Kuwait über die Deutsche Bank 13 Prozent an Daimler-Benz (Daimler-Chrysler) erworben. Bis zum heutigen Tage ist Deutschland einer der wichtigsten Standorte kuwaitischer Investitionen im Ausland. Sektoral verteilen sich die kuwaitischen Deutschlandsinvestitionen hauptsächlich auf folgende Zielbranchen: Verarbeitende Industrie, Immobilien und Bankwesen. Wichtig zu erwähnen sei in diesem Zusammenhang, dass Kuwait keine einzige Aktienbeteiligung in Deutschland verkauft hat, als es finanzielle Mittel brauchte, um den Befreiungskrieg und den Wiederaufbauprozess zu finanzieren. Dies zeigt solides Vertrauen in den Standort Deutschland seitens der Wirtschaftsverwaltung Kuwaits.
Um dem Wunsch Deutschlands nach Verstärkung der kuwaitischen Investitionen in Bundesrepublik, besonders in den neuen Bundesländern, entgegenzukommen, hat sich eine ranghohe kuwaitische Wirtschaftsdelegation 1995 mehrere Tage in Deutschland aufgehalten und sich von Regierungsbeamten über neue Investitionsmöglichkeiten informieren lassen.

You can read the rest of the text on the website of the Kuwait Embassy in Germany:
http://kuwait-botschaft.de/politikseiten/kuwait_germany.html
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 07:36:08 PM by Goldfasan »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Inever new that :-\
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Very bad, the Germans need to stop this shame >:(
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Well! That's one brand of car I would NEVER buy!
I like the old SLK, but i will never buy it too.  >:(

Perhaps Daimler will get into great trouble with the chrysler-fusion. I hope so.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 02:29:37 PM by Goldfasan »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani