Author Topic: The forum was more active yesterday.  (Read 1397 times)

admin

The forum was more active yesterday.
« on: October 10, 2007, 10:54:45 PM »
My polls did bring up the forum's activity level.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Re: The forum was more active yesterday.
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 10:56:14 PM »
My polls did bring up the forum's activity level.

but it's about quality, the "should we ban everything" series really didn't lead anywhere, people just said the same things in each "should we ban_____"
KAHANE TZADAK!

Kiwi

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2007, 01:41:41 AM »
Yes I think you should have an area so that polling can be done and allow people just to have there fun.

Because i for one enjoyed it people just being themselves. It was very social.

And if you want it not to effect to guests just make it members only.

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 01:57:46 AM »
I have to say Yacov, at first I thought your series was a bad idea, because some of the ones like the Columbus Day one were just too silly to even discuss, but the ones about getting piercings and tattoos and about modesty brought about a lot of solid discussion. If you can come up with more topics, such as those, I'd like that.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2007, 09:19:51 PM »
I have to say Yacov, at first I thought your series was a bad idea, because some of the ones like the Columbus Day one were just too silly to even discuss, but the ones about getting piercings and tattoos and about modesty brought about a lot of solid discussion. If you can come up with more topics, such as those, I'd like that.

I didn't make the Columbus Day one. I just wanted to ban the pagan holidays of Halloween, Groundhog's Day, and Valentine's Day.

I was the one that made the Columbus Day one, and yes, you're absolutely right, it was silly! That was the whole point! I was illustrating the silliness behind the banning polls.