Author Topic: What makes you think that Jtf can make such a big diffrence in the world?  (Read 3556 times)

Offline Eugene

• Junior JTFer
  • EUGENE
I look all forum and a lot of things are posted here and it has a lot of of people. Having all thats and all of them What makes you think that Jtf can make such a big diffrence in the world? How will it stop islamic terrorist or protect usa or little israel. Why do you think that this web site and forum is really effective. thank you
8-) shalom

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I truely believe that if a movement like JTF were put into power, they will act.

but then again, i would hope that they wouldn't act rashly after everything, but with brains..
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
It grows and won't stop.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I look all forum and a lot of things are posted here and it has a lot of of people. Having all thats and all of them What makes you think that Jtf can make such a big diffrence in the world? How will it stop islamic terrorist or protect usa or little israel. Why do you think that this web site and forum is really effective. thank you

You sound like a stupid troll. 

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer

I second that!
You come off as a piece of garbage... This is not a forum where OUR primary intentions are to pick up women!
If you really met Chaim, then I will ask him about your encounter... You sound like  a phony! >:(

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
I second that!
You come off as a piece of garbage... This is not a forum where OUR primary intentions are to pick up women!
If you really met Chaim, then I will ask him about your encounter... You sound like  a phony! >:(
He did actually meet Chaim in a bank. That is truthful.

What gave you the idea that his primary intentions are to pick up women?
He may have removed it but he posted a personal ad in one of the threads.  It was kind of inappropriate for a religious forum.  I believe it was yesterday. 
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 05:18:41 PM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
I second that!

He may have removed it but he posted an personal ad in one of the threads.  It was kind of inappropriate for a religious forum.  I believe it was yesterday. 

That's true... it just doesn't fit into our agenda. Maybe he can go to Match.com and post it there!

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Every time we save a Jew from losing his/her Judaism we succeed. In terms of preventing Islamic terror, when a right-winger attains power in Israel (Netanyahu is not right wing, Feiglin is though) there will be no Intifadas because we will make the Arabs leave and we will rebuild our Holy Temple. That will certainly make a difference. Until then we are working towards that goal, through small steps we will eventually achieve it.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Eugene

• Junior JTFer
  • EUGENE

When you said it to me. How you sound like more STUPID girl friend of troll.
8-) shalom

Offline Eugene

• Junior JTFer
  • EUGENE

I second that!

And where you come from  from [censored] coming of like a piece of [censored]. What you sounds like like [censored]. I dont care about your intetions.
8-) shalom

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: What makes you think that Jtf can make such a big diffrence in the world?
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2007, 04:50:52 PM »

I second that!

And where you come from  from moron coming of like a piece of excrement. What you sounds like like moron. I dont care about your intetions.

Where are you from Eugene?  What's your nationality?
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Eugene

• Junior JTFer
  • EUGENE
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2007, 05:00:44 PM »
I second that!

That idea gave me you forum. Something like jewish dating or somekinda gentile dating. Now I see that not people are not the same. I have no problem of dating a girl Jew or Non Jew. Actually when I came to the U.S I dated jew girl and had sex Then I met another Jew girl also dated and had sex so the first one got married and second got married too. What now you will stoned me to death for my private life?
8-) shalom

kellymaureen

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2007, 05:02:53 PM »
WHY???

Because, muslims, leftists, terror supporters, liberals, and their like all seem to be absolutely TERRIFIED of this growing...has to be a reason ;)

Offline Eugene

• Junior JTFer
  • EUGENE
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2007, 05:15:02 PM »

I second that!

And where you come from  from moron coming of like a piece of excrement. What you sounds like like moron. I dont care about your intetions.

Where are you from Eugene?  What's your nationality?

I though that is such intellegent forum but with all that intellegence people like to insult new comers thank you very much for your truthfull intentions I see how you treat people. Why you care where I m from and what is my nationallity
8-) shalom

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2007, 05:25:26 PM »

Hey anybody know what happened to that thread I posted about the travesty of the Empire State Building being lit up green for Ramadan? It disappeared.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2007, 05:28:30 PM »

Hey anybody know what happened to that thread I posted about the travesty of the Empire State Building being lit up green for Ramadan? It disappeared.
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=9631.msg97652#msg97652

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2007, 05:39:59 PM »

How'd you find it I was going up and down the list across 6 pages and I couldn't find it!  ::) Thanks.  :)

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2007, 05:45:51 PM »

Oh who moved it to that other board? That other board doesn't get any traffic, this is the board it should be on, it is a time sensitive issue, people need to be active and complain about it.

Anybody pissed off about the Ramadan lighting of the Empire State Building tommorrow Here’s the contact page at the Empire State Building Site.

http://www.esbnyc.com/modules/SE_faq_frame.cfm?section=red

(Click the ‘Contact Us’ tab at the top of the page.) Don’t be rude, and don’t rant and rave. But if the spirit moves you, let the managers of this historic building know how you feel about this.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 05:52:45 PM by NewYorker »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2007, 05:49:55 PM »

How'd you find it I was going up and down the list across 6 pages and I couldn't find it!  ::) Thanks.  :)
Go to your own profile and look up your last posts - that usually works for me  :)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2007, 05:53:16 PM »

Oh who moved it to that other board? That other board doesn't get any traffic, this is the board it should be on, it is a time sensitive issue, people need to be active and complain about it.

Anybody pissed off about the Ramadan lighting of the Empire State Building tommorrow Here’s the contact page at the Empire State Building Site. http://www.esbnyc.com/modules/SE_faq_frame.cfm?section=red (Click the ‘Contact Us’ tab at the top of the page.) Don’t be rude, and don’t rant and rave. But if the spirit moves you, let the managers of this historic building know how you feel about this.

I agree with you  -  I  will contact them - and politely let them know how offensive it is to me.  I'm also a New Yorker.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2007, 07:26:10 PM »
What makes you think that Jtf can make such a big diffrence in the world?

FAITH. And the message that is being sent out.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2007, 07:42:08 PM »
What makes you think that Jtf can make such a big diffrence in the world?

FAITH. And the message that is being sent out.
Perfect answer!  O0