Author Topic: How Netanyahu-Ben Gvir government will create "Palestine" state (video)  (Read 1052 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

A brief Hebrew video with English subtitles (after the first 8 seconds).

Please promote this important video everywhere possible.

Rumble:
https://rumble.com/embed/v1y3952/?pub=ltn9b

Odysee:
https://odysee.com/@JTF.ORG:4/93:83
« Last Edit: December 14, 2022, 09:28:07 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: How Netanyahu-Ben Gvir government will create "Palestine" state (video)
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2022, 12:33:33 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                       :fist:

Kol hakavod Chaim on this fantastic segment
 even more powerful than the first one of this
 series. Obviously, the treachery of Netanyahu
 knows no bounds which is evident by his actions
 and policies past and present. Seems as though
 you are among the few that have the chokhmah,
 the seichel to have the correct take on this and
 believe in what is right and what has to be done!

Offline Lef

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2022, 03:11:15 PM »
Hello Friends,

I watched 30 seconds of the video and when I understood what it is all about, I closed it because it is a waste of time.
ALL the territory presently held by Israel + Gaza is 100% Israeli in strict accordance to International law. We have the proof of it, Bibi has the proof of it. Unfortunately many Israelis and certainly most Jews around the World are not aware of this. But this is going to change over the next few years because we are going to implement internationally a serious educational program.

When the educational material is ready and available, I shall provide it to you and any organization interested in knowing the true position strictly in accordance with International law.
The basis of our legal argumentation is exposed in a series of short videos you can find here :

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0ed8kmlimbptNpoK1-v5LYqeKLu4Kl7y

Visit and think about it.

Have no worries, there will be NO "palestinien" anything. It is time to eradicate all this palestinian [censored].

Best wishes to all.

Leon
If I am not for myself, who will be ?  And if not now, then when ?

(biblical wisdom)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2022, 12:10:03 AM »
Hello Friends,

I watched 30 seconds of the video and when I understood what it is all about, I closed it because it is a waste of time.
ALL the territory presently held by Israel + Gaza is 100% Israeli in strict accordance to International law. We have the proof of it, Bibi has the proof of it. Unfortunately many Israelis and certainly most Jews around the World are not aware of this. But this is going to change over the next few years because we are going to implement internationally a serious educational program.

When the educational material is ready and available, I shall provide it to you and any organization interested in knowing the true position strictly in accordance with International law.
The basis of our legal argumentation is exposed in a series of short videos you can find here :

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0ed8kmlimbptNpoK1-v5LYqeKLu4Kl7y

Visit and think about it.

Have no worries, there will be NO "palestinien" anything. It is time to eradicate all this palestinian [censored].

Best wishes to all.

Leon

בס''ד

Building hilltop communities that prevent the Arab Nazis from creating a contiguous "Palestinian" state in Judea and Samaria is "a waste of time"?! If those hilltop heroes were not there, the Arab Nazis would already possess 97% of Judea and Samaria, and a "Palestinian" terrorist state would be inevitable. JTF is the ONLY organization that financially supports the hilltop heroes.

You have an educational project that is based on "international law"? You think that by doing videos on "international law" you are going to save Israel? Did "international law" prevent the murder of 6 million Jews during the holocaust? Has international law prevented the entire world from demanding that Israel commit national suicide? Would international law have saved Israel when the Arab Nazi countries waged wars to exterminate the Jewish state, and the world supported the Arab Nazis?

Have you moved a single Jew to the hilltops to block and prevent illegal Arab building which is financed by the European Union and the United Nations? Have you built a single Jewish home in Judea and Samaria? Have you prevented the illegal building of a single home by the Arab Nazis in Judea and Samaria?

In your prior posts on this forum, you supported the Israeli surrender of the entire Sinai to Nazi Egypt. Because of people like you, hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens from black Muslim Africa have entered Israel through the Sinai. If Israel had remained in the Sinai, hundreds of thousands of African black Muslims would never have been able to enter Israel. Now over 70% of south Tel Aviv are African black Muslims. This invasion of tiny Israel is also seen in dozens of other Israeli cities and towns where they now have high rates of black murder, rape, drug dealing and gangs. But I know you don't like when I point this out, because in your prior posts on this forum, you have been offended by what you describe as JTF's "racism".

From your comfortable home in Switzerland, you tell the heroic hilltop families who put their lives on the line to save Israel that what they are doing is "a waste of time". Instead they should be making videos on international law from Switzerland.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2022, 01:09:03 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »