Author Topic: FRICTION ON JTF IS HURTING US ALL !!!!!  (Read 1599 times)

raiseyourfist

FRICTION ON JTF IS HURTING US ALL !!!!!
« on: October 12, 2007, 09:22:15 AM »
Well i guess i made myself pretty clear earlier about earlier instances... the latest is Kelly and Sarah

Ultimately i don't care what people say off this forum, but on it we should learn to respect one another because really we all want to make this world a better place...

Sarah made some very controversial comments earlier and i am disheartened to have Kelly taking offence to them because we need her to be a leading example as a role model poster...

MESSAGE FROM TOP TO BOTTOM IS THIS:

lets stop this political crap, Chaim has expressed similar views to me on this issue about how the english forum is hurting not only our current members from being active but POTENTIAL MEMBERS who turn around and say "these guys want to save the world, they cant even get along with one another" and then get switched off...

I hope everyone hears what i am saying here because it is something that i myself need to work on a fair bit and lead by example...

WIPE THE SLATE CLEAN AND MOVE ON PLEASE EVERYONE !!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: FRICTION ON JTF IS HURTING US ALL !!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2007, 10:35:29 AM »
MOVE ON
  Please don'nt use the word move on it reminds of the group
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2007, 11:02:31 AM »
LOL Mord...I agree and also with Raise.  I hope that Sarah's thread is pulled as too the one with Kelly.  They only serve to further division and childish bickering... imo
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2007, 11:17:21 AM »
LOL Mord...I agree and also with Raise.  I hope that Sarah's thread is pulled as too the one with Kelly.  They only serve to further division and childish bickering... imo
If it doesn't run its course it will always be a sore point.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2007, 11:23:28 AM »
This is true, but...  from reading this and seeing how divided people are over it, and too how strong their feelings are about it the end result will probably be Kelly leaving over the rationalization and embracement of Sarah and the defense of her questionable posts/re: Kelly and myself. 

Personally, I think it was childish to have posted a thread like that otherwise wishing to create conflict...

You are right.  My views are open and Kelly's are open along with many others.... 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.