11 (45.8%)
Ideology
3 (12.5%)
Something else (say what)
3 (12.5%)
I don't know
1 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Islam - Religion ?  (Read 13257 times)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Islam - Religion ?
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2007, 12:10:41 AM »
That is fabulous. I used to know a website that had some very good cartoons.  I wish I could find it again.  Muslims are the most intolerant religion there is.  You know what really behooves me is why any black would want to be a Muslim after reading the Qur'an.  Ah, nevermind, I posted a very good audio file with Dr. J. Phillip Rushton that explains this.... ???
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2007, 12:12:59 AM »
There funny huh little girl Sarah!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2007, 04:34:46 PM »
To be honest, I didn't feel a thing when I looked at them WJ.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2007, 04:51:11 PM »
I think they were funny but to each their own. :)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2007, 06:32:25 PM »
To be honest, I didn't feel a thing when I looked at them WJ.
That's good Sarah.  It is a sign that you are progressing away from the mental disorder: Islam.  Like Liberalism, Islam too is a mental disorder in my opinion... O0
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

newman

« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2007, 03:16:32 AM »
I'm 110% behind free speech.

Part of living in a western country is putting up with things one may not agree with or may find offensive. If muslims can't handle it, they should get out and return to the stinking, muslim poo-holes they come from.

It's like uncovered women and erotic imagery. Part of living in the west means seeing people in scanty clothes. If muslims can't resist the urge to rape (and most cannot), they should get out.

kellymaureen

« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2007, 11:20:35 AM »
The entire purpose of the cartoons was to show muslims in a non violent way that they are not above parody or satire, that the collective non muslim world does not "revere" their pedophile "prophet" and that rule about drawing his ugly mug doesnt apply to free people in civilized western countries.  No one cares anymore about muslim sensitivities, people who can gleefully watch a beheading, or dare i mention Beslan, and the deafening silence from the muslim world on that one, no mention of children held hostage, tortured and killed...but good Lord, a cartoon and they are frothing at the mouth....and yet they STILL expect us to take them seriously ::)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2007, 12:47:55 PM »
Of course KellyMaureen, because you're a brilliant perfect person and thus able to instigate ultimate judgement over everybody.

Its not like you drew the cartoons.

kellymaureen

« Reply #58 on: October 19, 2007, 12:52:23 PM »
Nothing I said was untrue, only God is perfect, and I cant draw a straight line with a ruler.
I fully support the cartoonists, whos lives are now in danger because they chose to express their freedom of speech and creativity.  Perhaps the should have chosen to poke fun at Jews or Christians, they would be still going on with their daily lives right now ;)

And the purpose, was THEIR statement when asked why they did it.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #59 on: October 19, 2007, 01:18:04 PM »
Sarah it seems to bother you . and why,you are not a muslim anymore!I guess your just sensitive.Do your parents know you spend your time with us.Are you home schooled?

kellymaureen

« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2007, 01:44:37 PM »
Wayne, I was merely pointing out the reason that the cartoonists gave for drawing and printing them.  Being offended is a part of life, reacting in the manor that hundreds of thousands of muslims worldwide did is quite another.

ftf

« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2007, 01:56:56 PM »
I personally cannot see any reason not to insult someone as evil as Mohammed.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #62 on: October 20, 2007, 06:36:37 AM »
Sarah it seems to bother you . and why,you are not a muslim anymore!I guess your just sensitive.Do your parents know you spend your time with us.Are you home schooled?

It bothers me because I know a lot of muslims who are brilliant people, and all this shite is being said about them. There are evil ignorant muslims in the world and they deserve to be hated. The rest do not, in my opinion, especially since they don't do anything that  is mentioned on this website as being evil e.g. hating non-muslims, raping, beheading, riotting etc.

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #63 on: October 20, 2007, 08:26:20 AM »
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #64 on: October 21, 2007, 04:15:55 PM »
I find it absolutely questionable when in the early 1300's Marco Polo travelled the Silk Route to China visit the Great Khan of the Mongol Empire; Kublai Khan the grandson of the Mongol Empire builder Genghis Khan's Golden Horde his memoirs dictate the debauchery, goals and savageness of Mohammed's Islam.  In his diary he directly relays the conversation that he attended between Kublai Khan and the head Imam after his witnessing the Imam's lecture about the goal of Islam being to conquer the World.  When Khan asked the Imam if he believed that his book; the Qur'an, was the truth.  The Imam said that he did.  Khan asked the Imam if his "holy" book of the god of the Muslim has its goal of killing or converting all non-Muslims.  The Imam replied to the affirmative.  Khan asked him why the Muslims aren't doing what their holybook and their god Allah demands?  The Imam replied that they cannot do it because they are not powerful enough yet. The Khan replied that he was powerful enough and killed the Imam and drove out the Muslims from within his empire. 

Islam was a sick vile globalist death cult since the 7th century...period, end, full stop. 

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #65 on: October 21, 2007, 05:49:25 PM »
Thank you MarZutra for this.

It allows me to say:
PEACE TO KUBLAI KHAN'S MEMORY.

;)
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #66 on: October 21, 2007, 09:41:31 PM »
Thank you MarZutra for this.

It allows me to say:
PEACE TO KUBLAI KHAN'S MEMORY.

;)
LOL yes I wish there were more we could praise.  This commontary on Marco Polo is within his work "The Travels of Marco Polo" and the 1940's historical work by Harold Lamb: "The march of the barbarians".

newman

« Reply #67 on: October 22, 2007, 04:47:45 AM »

It bothers me because I know a lot of muslims who are brilliant people, and all this shite is being said about them. There are evil ignorant muslims in the world and they deserve to be hated. The rest do not, in my opinion, especially since they don't do anything that  is mentioned on this website as being evil e.g. hating non-muslims, raping, beheading, riotting etc.

The problem, Sarah is that those (supposedly) 'good' muslims are showing ZERO opposition to the radicals.

In christian or Jewish societies, if a radical priest or Rabbi preaches hate/ violence, his congregation leave and he is ridiculed and protested by the good people. Yet in islam, NOBODY voices ANY opposition to radical imams or their followers. This means that they must agree with them because silence=consent.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #68 on: October 22, 2007, 06:26:16 AM »

The problem, Sarah is that those (supposedly) 'good' muslims are showing ZERO opposition to the radicals.

In christian or Jewish societies, if a radical priest or Rabbi preaches hate/ violence, his congregation leave and he is ridiculed and protested by the good people. Yet in islam, NOBODY voices ANY opposition to radical imams or their followers. This means that they must agree with them because silence=consent.

This is true but it goes beyond that.  Not only do they not protest the violent teachings, which are sanctioned by the Quran, they continue to follow Islam selectively.  Perhaps one can argue that outward condemnation of Islam or an attempt to leave Islam in a Muslim country can get them killed.   But why do supposedly peaceful Muslims in western countries continue to associate with Islam if they don't believe in it's preaching of violence?
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

newman

« Reply #69 on: October 22, 2007, 06:34:49 AM »

This is true but it goes beyond that.  Not only do they not protest the violent teachings, which are sanctioned by the Quran, they continue to follow Islam selectively.  Perhaps one can argue that outward condemnation of Islam or an attempt to leave Islam in a Muslim country can get them killed.   But why do supposedly peaceful Muslims in western countries continue to associate with Islam if they don't believe in it's preaching of violence?

The reason there are so many braches of christiannity with different views is that western people opposed the church's teachings. Why don't muslims do the same?

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #70 on: October 22, 2007, 06:46:13 AM »
"silence=consent." and it does! >:(

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #71 on: October 22, 2007, 09:52:08 AM »
Good point Newman.... Agreed.  I think only an idiot would not be able to connect the two.  Good point...