Author Topic: November 24 General Election  (Read 4404 times)

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
November 24 General Election
« on: October 13, 2007, 09:21:49 PM »
Called this morning. One of the most important general elections in recent memory as the Coalition are widely tipped to lose this one. Any decent Australian MUST vote for the Liberals, a Labor win will not only see the inevitable opening of the borders to the 3rd world but a return to the destructive, power hungry unions, blown out budgets, the stagnation of the economy and a return of almost 10% unemployment figures. With Gillard and her lackey Rudd in power, I can honestly see the country dismantling itself before our very eyes. Labor is a do nothing, know nothing party that survives solely on the unions and on multiculturalists. I am also wary of the green's ever growing influence in Australian politics and how their preferences might also get Labor over the line. For the sake of the future of your children, vote Liberal!

Kiwi

Re: November 24 General Election
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2007, 09:30:42 PM »
Wooo hooo nove 24 I can vote and leave for my hoilday without a care in the world  O0

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2007, 06:39:25 PM »
The campaign is heating up already with Rudd popping up his dork of a head on youtube. I have to reiterate, this is the MOST IMPORTANT election in a generation. Do you really want the extreme-left trade unions controlling the government, the same trade unions that viciously attack Israel? They will decimate the economy, they will further shove PC crap down the throats of school children, they will reverse the extremely low unemployment rates and allow any dole bludger to get a free holiday at the expense of the tax payer. On the 24th of November, VOTE FOR YOUR LIBERAL CANDIDATE!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 06:41:53 PM by AussieJTFer »

Kiwi

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2007, 06:46:23 PM »
I think you are flogging a dead horse mate.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2007, 08:12:43 PM »
I think you are flogging a dead horse mate.

Regardless, it is important to understand who the hell is gonna be in power if one votes for the rudd/gillard tag team of death.

Kiwi

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2007, 08:44:09 PM »
Well its the first time nurses have walked off the job since 1974, I know who I am voting for an it aint Nutcase Howard.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2007, 10:17:10 PM »
So you're going to vote for Rudd/Gillard so they'll throw a welcoming mat for any third world arab and african that desires to come here? With a labor government they'll be more than nurses walking off their jobs, the trade unions will call for general strikes every bloody week as was the case in the 80's.

Kiwi

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2007, 11:56:09 PM »
Quite honestly I aint voting for Rudd the stud either. As far as i see it they are all the same. I am a National girl, and I think it was the death of the party getting involved with liberal all those years ago.

Howard is bending the country over and advertising a free go to any aisan.

White Australia Policy we need back!!!!!!

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2007, 12:47:31 AM »
Well with white australia policy i wouldn't be here but anyway.
I've been reading up more on this nurse issue and it's a state thing, meaning the federal government has nothing to do with it, the states are in charge of their own healthcare. Since Victoria (and every other state is Labor), this is a precursor to what is in store.
Most of the "white australia policy" parties are anti-Jews anyway, f*&k 'em.

Kiwi

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2007, 01:37:25 AM »
Well with white australia policy i wouldn't be here but anyway.
I've been reading up more on this nurse issue and it's a state thing, meaning the federal government has nothing to do with it, the states are in charge of their own healthcare. Since Victoria (and every other state is Labor), this is a precursor to what is in store.
Most of the "white australia policy" parties are anti-Jews anyway, f*&k 'em.

The nurses thing, the health care funding comes from the federal purse and thats what we are mainly fighting about.

newman

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2007, 03:27:22 AM »
It's not just nurses.

Already there are hundreds of thousands of workers who have lost penalty rates, been made casual or had their hourly rates cut due to Howard's completely draconian and unneccessary IR laws. The best leader since WW2 has shot himself in the foot by fighting a union movement and workforce from 30 years ago that no longer exists.

We had record levels of productivity, profits and industrial peace BEFORE Howards last lot of legislation. Why did he rock the boat?

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2007, 04:17:30 AM »
It'll be the IR laws that will cost him at the end of the day.

newman

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2007, 04:24:29 AM »
It'll be the IR laws that will cost him at the end of the day.

I know.

The stupid thing about it is there was ZERO need for them. It's not 1977 with wildcat strikes, restrictive demarcation and powerful unions anymore. Post 1996 saw the most productive, profitable and peaceful industrial period in Australia's 200+ year history. Last year's third wave of IR reform was nothing but far right ideological zeolotry. No need for it at all.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2007, 04:39:54 AM »
Probably an attempt to totally destroy any semblance of the unions.

newman

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2007, 04:48:33 AM »
Probably an attempt to totally destroy any semblance of the unions.

Stupid in itself.

30 years ago Australia's workforce was 85% blue collar primary and secondary industry/ 15% white collar, tertiary industry or service based.

In 2007 it's the complete reverse! Only 15% of the workforce is now Blue collar, primary/secondary industry based( traditional Trade Union- represented jobs). 85% are now white collar, service industry based. Union membership has been in decline because of this shift in demographics. Unfortunately, Howard's IR laws have affected nearly all wage earners and some salary earners with their flow-on effects. Why did Howard alienate over 50% of the workforce to attack unions who only represent less than 10% of that workforce?

Kiwi

« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2007, 05:13:32 AM »
Oh I like the national bribe, Howards got going, hey look he yells I found 36 billon behind the back of the couch lets have tax cuts  8;)

Yeah see that working for ya.

newman

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2007, 05:24:43 AM »
Oh I like the national bribe, Howards got going, hey look he yells I found 36 billon behind the back of the couch lets have tax cuts  8;)

The dumb thing is most people would rather the money spent on our crippled public hospital system than tax cuts.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2007, 06:04:35 AM »
I dunno, I can't see labor reversing it however.

Kiwi

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2007, 06:13:52 AM »

The dumb thing is most people would rather the money spent on our crippled public hospital system than tax cuts.

Yeah they would walk it in if they did that offer. Aging population, increased need in the Health area, its a vote buyer thats for sure.

newman

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2007, 08:09:49 AM »

Yeah they would walk it in if they did that offer. Aging population, increased need in the Health area, its a vote buyer thats for sure.

Anyway, the tax cuts will be such that the execs on big salaries will be $20,000 per year better off and the rest of us will be better off by about $6.50 per week!

Kiwi

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2007, 08:24:55 AM »

Anyway, the tax cuts will be such that the execs on big salaries will be $20,000 per year better off and the rest of us will be better off by about $6.50 per week!

Come on! a pot and a half that buys  ::) you know that can swing the votes.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2007, 10:29:50 AM »
Vote harsh and with the emotions>You aussies know what to do.WE need you all to do the right thing.Western civilization rests on your shoulders.
wayne jude

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2007, 10:45:43 AM »
Vote harsh and with the emotions>You aussies know what to do.WE need you all to do the right thing.Western civilization rests on your shoulders.
wayne jude

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2007, 05:26:01 AM »
Gimme a tax cut anyday of the week.

Kiwi

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2007, 05:43:05 AM »
Gimme a tax cut anyday of the week.

What if Labour offered you a tax cut plus free landscaping will that swing your vote?