Author Topic: JTF endorses Governor Ron DeSantis for President (video)  (Read 9154 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
JTF endorses Governor Ron DeSantis for President (video)
« on: May 10, 2023, 08:04:02 PM »
בס''ד

Please publicize this important video everywhere possible.

Rumble:
https://rumble.com/embed/v2kjfsw/?pub=ltn9b

Odysee:
https://odysee.com/@JTF.ORG:4/121:8d

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: JTF endorses Governor Ron DeSantis for President (video)
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2023, 12:54:20 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

Superb commentary as always!

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2023, 03:00:15 PM »
Ron DeSantis has always been someone who is in the news because he's done something good.  I rarely see him on shows talking on and on about what needs to be done, I see him getting things done.  He's a man of action rather than meaningless words.  If he can do for the country what he's done for Florida, he will be a much better president than Trump.
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2023, 09:27:30 PM »
Excellent commentary as always.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2023, 01:16:07 PM »
Ron DeSantis hasn't even declared yet.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2023, 11:56:11 AM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2023, 02:46:32 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                        :fist:

For now it appears that Trump is ahead
  of DeSantis by a significant amount of
  points in the current ‘polls.’ That is for
  “now” and could change. I am not claiming
  to be correct about this but I believe that
  if DeSantis picks a potential VP to run with
  like the great Senator from Texas or another
  ‘popular’ formidable candidate, it is conceivable
  that he ‘might’ be able to win especially in view
  of today’s climate, economy and politics being
  where and what they are and if the American
  people come to their senses.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2023, 10:41:13 PM »
I personally know a wealthy right wing Jewish family practically kahanist that have close ties to de Santis. So this looks like a good endorsement judgment call by Chaim.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2023, 09:12:20 AM »
I personally know a wealthy right wing Jewish family practically kahanist that have close ties to de Santis. So this looks like a good endorsement judgment call by Chaim.

Yes?  The rest of your thoughts?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2023, 07:09:32 PM »
Yes?  The rest of your thoughts?

So these wealthy religious Zionists support the settlements and have played a role in influencing moves in Jerusalem, for example, to quietly turn it Jerusalem by buying Arab dwellings from those who don’t want to be there anymore and sell to Jews. They are pro settlement but undercover and therefore much more clever.

They are anti abominations too. Very solid family and doers and not self serving. They are a blessed people. They have close connections to de Santis and because of their wealth and foot hold on this politician (and Bibi too), they garner a significant influence on certain decisions which are made.

De Santis might be the most pro Israel president we ever had if he wins. The only question is the hurdles and temptations that might confront him. Trump had hurdles too, but was also uneducated and got lucky having some good advisors. De Santis I think will make better judgement calls. He’s not a moron and not a megalomaniac like Trump.

So everything Chaim had to say was spot on and at least I have the forthsite on this one compared to Trump after 2016. 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2023, 09:01:52 AM »
So these wealthy religious Zionists support the settlements and have played a role in influencing moves in Jerusalem, for example, to quietly turn it Jerusalem by buying Arab dwellings from those who don’t want to be there anymore and sell to Jews. They are pro settlement but undercover and therefore much more clever.

They are anti abominations too. Very solid family and doers and not self serving. They are a blessed people. They have close connections to de Santis and because of their wealth and foot hold on this politician (and Bibi too), they garner a significant influence on certain decisions which are made.

De Santis might be the most pro Israel president we ever had if he wins. The only question is the hurdles and temptations that might confront him. Trump had hurdles too, but was also uneducated and got lucky having some good advisors. De Santis I think will make better judgement calls. He’s not a moron and not a megalomaniac like Trump.

So everything Chaim had to say was spot on and at least I have the forthsite on this one compared to Trump after 2016.

I read you.  Thanks.  I'm not familiar with what goes on in Israel.
DeSantis has some problems though. I've only heard of his sayings through other people who have heard him speak. He comes across as very boring - from what other people say.  People have also said that he comes across as someone who does not like people and crowds.    Again,  I had only known about him via armchair research.
I almost never heard him speak.  Now, that's not my fault.    He needs to push his message.
Now, I finally heard him speak for himself yesterday when he went on with Elon Musk.  He seems to do great things in Florida,  BUT he is very boring.  Like it or not, that will not get him new votes.  I'm talking about new votes like from independents and some reasonable democrats.   Republicans will vote for him, that wont be a concern.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2023, 01:50:55 PM »
so, I did just listen to him live on the Buck Sexton / Clay Travis show.  Once I got past Ron's nose-pinch voice, he says the right things and nothing radical.  Now, that's great for people who are already voting for him.  the thing is, he will have to convince some of the punch-you-in-the-face crowd too.  and the undecided.
Now, don't anyone be angry at me.  I'm just pointing the obvious.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2023, 08:06:20 PM »
I read you.  Thanks.  I'm not familiar with what goes on in Israel.
DeSantis has some problems though. I've only heard of his sayings through other people who have heard him speak. He comes across as very boring - from what other people say.  People have also said that he comes across as someone who does not like people and crowds.    Again,  I had only known about him via armchair research.
I almost never heard him speak.  Now, that's not my fault.    He needs to push his message.
Now, I finally heard him speak for himself yesterday when he went on with Elon Musk.  He seems to do great things in Florida,  BUT he is very boring.  Like it or not, that will not get him new votes.  I'm talking about new votes like from independents and some reasonable democrats.   Republicans will vote for him, that wont be a concern.

Country is very divided now. All desantis needs is all of the republicans (trump voters of 2016) and lots of democrats and moderates frightened by the far left. Being entertaining has nothing to do with it.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2023, 08:08:41 PM »
so, I did just listen to him live on the Buck Sexton / Clay Travis show.  Once I got past Ron's nose-pinch voice, he says the right things and nothing radical.  Now, that's great for people who are already voting for him.  the thing is, he will have to convince some of the punch-you-in-the-face crowd too.  and the undecided.

Regardless of which gop wins…even if he’s a phony right, it will be media and social media job to turn gullible voters off to that person. Likewise, the left cheat in elections. So it will be an uphill climb to expose them and their practices to the gullible Americans.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2023, 01:33:20 AM »

His voice is almost as annoying as Ben Shapiro's voice who has his nose stuck way up Ron's behind

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2023, 01:25:45 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                       :fist:

The United States cannot withstand a
  potential second Biden term. Whatever
  people feel about the traits of certain
  Republican candidates, bottom line, better
  to have DeSantis as President than a RINO
  lefty or “complete” ‘establishment’ Republican
  or any Dem, that is for sure and up till now,
  the Governor, while maybe not ‘yet’ as conservative
  as the great Senator from Texas, he appears to
  have some conservative values and policies.

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2023, 07:58:29 AM »
I also endorse Ron DeSantis for president and plan on voting for him in the primary.  However, if Donald Trump is the GOP nominee, I will vote him him for president.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2023, 08:35:09 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

Although Trump is no charm school graduate,
  DeSantis means business and has to do all he can
  to get the ‘poular vote’ by being amicable, charming
  and pleasant with most in a sincere way without sacrificing
  any of his great policies, stands, unique style, or effectiveness.
  In this way, he can defeat any of his detractors at their ‘own game.’

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2023, 12:39:46 AM »

He’s got to increase his popularity
   if he can even among loyal Trumpsters
   in order to sway them and other Republicans
   and “Conservative” voters why it would benefit
   them to vote for him.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2023, 03:43:02 AM »
Either DeSantis or Trump will be great. 
One of them will be the Republican nonimee?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2023, 11:07:34 AM »
Either DeSantis or Trump will be great. 
One of them will be the Republican nonimee?

They are the only two that have significant support.  There may be as many as 10 republicans trying to get nominated but as of right now the only ones who have a realistic chance of getting nominated to run are DeSantis and Trump.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2023, 06:43:46 AM »
RFK
How about it?
He sounds like a normal person.  He seems better than any of the stinking  Republicans.  I can't believe he's a Democrat.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ron

• Administrator
  • Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2023, 03:05:02 PM »
RFK
How about it?
He sounds like a normal person.  He seems better than any of the stinking  Republicans.  I can't believe he's a Democrat.

In a recent concert in Berlin, notorious Jew hater Roger Waters dressed up in Nazi uniform, and RFK called him a "global hero" for that.

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/2023-05-29/ty-article/.premium/democratic-candidate-robert-f-kennedy-jr-defends-roger-waters-controversial-concert/00000188-68c3-d2d1-afbe-7ccfeaec0000
« Last Edit: June 13, 2023, 08:17:18 PM by Ron »
We must help the Hilltop Youth heroes!

Their fight is our fight.

How you can help and participate in the sacred cause:

https://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,94604.0.html

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2023, 07:13:53 PM »
no idea who roger waters is.
As for RFK, I only heard two short videos.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2023, 08:15:53 PM »
no idea who roger waters is.
As for RFK, I only heard two short videos.

בס''ד

No problem. Very few people know about his praising Roger Waters.