Author Topic: DeSantis vs. Trump on racial issues (JTF video)  (Read 1746 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
DeSantis vs. Trump on racial issues (JTF video)
« on: May 24, 2023, 08:38:50 PM »
בס''ד

Please publicize this important video everywhere possible.

Rumble:
https://rumble.com/embed/v2n8lds/?pub=ltn9b

Odysee:
https://odysee.com/@JTF.ORG:4/123:64c

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: DeSantis vs. Trump on racial issues (JTF video)
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2023, 12:22:34 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

There are many fantastic commentaries.
  However, the chokhmah expressed and sechel
  used in this presentation are without any doubt
  unparalleled. Everyone should listen to this!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2023, 09:46:33 AM »
I just checked in for the first time in a while and wow you still haven't aged whatsoever Chaim. That's a pretty cool ability.

Good to see David in a video too.

I like Donald Trump better because the leftists have a much stronger reaction to him. He's a narcissist and a blowhard but he sends the left crazy. DeSantis seems like more of a regular politician type.

I'd be happy with either as president but in a primary I'm choosing Trump.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2023, 10:20:57 AM »
As far as the racial commentary I think that it's really not a racial thing when it comes to black people and how they often behave in America.

Around the world black people don't like American black people for many of the same reasons we often get frustrated with that culture. I don't know if you saw the recent video from the Jamaican lady who won't rent her property to black Americans on vacation because of all the problems they caused claiming they want to demand a lot of free things.

I needed a major surgery back in 2021 and my surgeon was a brilliant black woman from Malawi. She grew up in a small village with a dirt floor house and she's risen up to not only be a world class surgeon here in the USA but to create modern health centers back in Malawi as well.  My surgery went perfectly and I've had zero complications and the scarring was very minimal.

I trusted her a lot more knowing she was from Africa and not the USA.

It's just a culture thing here and a lot of black Americans realize that's a problem too and they do what they can to try to change it from within but it's definitely not something that can shift overnight.