Author Topic: DeSantis is getting illegal aliens to self-deport out of Florida  (Read 523 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
If elected, Ron DeSantis will hopefully start bussing illegal aliens to Mexico City.

https://twitter.com/DanBenNoah7/status/1661938224233627648

It turns out that when you have an effective executive leader who enforces law and order, it actually works in making sure that rules are followed in society.

For example, consider that illegal aliens are already “self-deporting” themselves out of Florida after Governor and 2024 presidential candidate Ron DeSantis (R) enacted one of the toughest immigration laws in the entire country.

“We’re fleeing the place we fled to,” one illegal alien told Axios. “I remember when my mother sat me down and said, ‘things are bad; we have to leave,’ and I had to tell her that same thing.”

The law requires a number of new measures such as requiring that employers to use E-Verify to check the employment eligibility of employees, and fines employers who fail to use E-Verify $1,000 per day. At the same time, it suspends the licenses of any employer who knowingly employs illegal aliens, and makes using a fake ID to gain employment a felony. Similarly, it bars local governments and non-governmental organizations from issuing identification cards to illegal immigrants.

“I am leaving everything behind, everything that I worked for, having already started from scratch 16 years ago,” the illegal alien, who was brought as a child, also told Axios.

In response to the legislation, the League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) issued a travel advisory, saying that Florida is now “hostile and dangerous.”

“Laws like this, that do nothing more than harass immigrants, are bad for a state’s economy,” Lydia Guzmán, a staffer who leads LULAC’s immigration committee, told CNN.

Well, that’s not quite true. This law makes sure that illegal aliens who should not be in the country aren’t. It also ensures that employers who take advantage of cheap labor  — instead of hiring Americans are punished.

The law hasn’t even gone into effect yet, but CBS News reported that certain organizations are already mobilizing to help illegals leave the state.

Of course, law is only as strong as it is enforced. Perhaps these illegal aliens know that DeSantis’ track record of enforcing law and order — such as removing a Soros-backed prosecutor who was not doing his job as required —  indicates that Florida won’t be afraid to carry out its authority to the fullest extent of this new law.

Of course, a governor shouldn’t even have to have a law like this in the first place. It’s the federal government’s duty to protect American borders and deport illegal aliens. But when the president abdicates that responsibility, states must step up and do that job to protect American citizens.
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: DeSantis is getting illegal aliens to self-deport out of Florida
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2023, 11:20:18 AM »
Get the illegals out of here!

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: DeSantis is getting illegal aliens to self-deport out of Florida
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2023, 10:51:06 PM »
  :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

Imagine what he will do as President!
   I believe that despite his ‘hard line’
   style approach to things, he would
   still be as fair as possible and enact
   effective solutions to all problems.