Author Topic: DeSantis responds to Trump the trans-Republican's left wing attacks  (Read 563 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Let's be honest, the T-rump-ranger is no conservative, and neither are the drawer-drekking Drumpf drones who support him.  Trump said Andrew Cuomo is a better governor than Ron DeSantis.  Trump gave leftists like Chris Wray and Fauci free rein to increase the Democrat stranglehold on our institutions because for some reason he doesn't know how to say "you're fired."  Ron DeSantis knows exactly how to fix this, if elected.  (Don't worry, I didn't say that stuff on facebook or twitter.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzEjM9yz5OQ
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
DeSantis should fight as hard as he can against Trump.  He should expose what a lousy personality Trump has and a big ego.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                          :fist:

That’s true and he also has to convince
  his potential supporters that the policies
  that he enacts will be more effective than
  that of his opponents on the ‘left’ and ‘right’
  with emphasis on boosting the economy significantly
  and the return to genuine energy independence.