Author Topic: Ask JTF For October 21 Broadcast  (Read 11291 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For October 21 Broadcast
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2007, 09:34:10 AM »
Hello Chaim,
  I have this unusual question to ask in regards to Concubinage, and whether it was ever  practiced among the Jewish people...
 There was an acquaintance of mine who swore that his business associate who happens to be a Hasidic Jew frequents concubines and says that this is the way it is with them. I was a bit surprised and shocked to hear it, but I don't think he is lying...
                                                                         thanks a always,
                                                                                  Dan

P.S. I know in the past you have talked about Polygomy and how that was acceptable in the earlier times...

« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 09:17:51 PM by Danstx19 »

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2007, 05:57:15 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Do you believe in the Paranormal?

I know JTF hates Islam because its considered evil, and a lot of topics on this forum contain comments encouraging violence against muslims, when we are condemning their acts of violence is it not hypocritical to post extremely violent ways of hurting them ; it doesn’t make the forum feel pure or righteous and when I read these comments I can feel the same amount of hate that the Islamic world  feels against Israel etc. Isn’t there a limit, of condemning and hating, without advocating violence. Otherwise.....everybody is just as bad as each other.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2007, 02:55:44 PM by Sarah »

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2007, 03:04:16 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you think about the Czechs and the Slovaks?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2007, 09:41:53 PM »
Shalom Chaim, 

A few days ago we had a self-hating Jew on the forum who considers himself to be a non-Jewish white Cossack and who thinks that Jews are involved in activities that are "against his people" and he thinks that Jews hate gentiles.  He watched one of JTF's videos and he used the mentioning of some self-hating Jews involved in leftist causes in the U.S. as an affirmation that Jews are involved in a conspiracy to destroy the U.S. and harm non-white Jews.  I could see how anti-Semites can view the videos, audio, and forum through their own warped lens and think that their conspiracy theories about Jews are validated.  I think this is dangerous because we could be spreading Jew-hatred so I think that for the videos and on the forum, we should try to temper statements about self-hating Jews by saying that they're not purposely trying to bring down America or do harm to anyone (although that's what the effect could be), they're just doing what they believe is good, and they happen to be very wrong, and what they are doing is not any different than what the millions of self-hating white and other gentiles in the United States do. 

Just something to consider, lahitraot.   
« Last Edit: October 21, 2007, 03:20:47 AM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2007, 02:12:18 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I have seen several of your videos on youtube and I think you have made some excellent points.  Recently I saw: How Does Mexico Treat Its Immigrants? and several misrepresentations were made that I thought I should bring to your attention. Where did you get this information from?

Shabbat Shalom,

Merk

1)No special bilingual programmes in the schools ?

My school in Mexico was bilingual. There are a few Jewish ones, a few American ones, a Japanese one, a few French ones and also a German one.

2) No special ballots for elections
What exactly does this mean? Special circumstances such as expatriates? Mexicans that live in the USA get to vote from their local consuls. It’s the same in Europe

3) All government business will be conducted in our language?
I think that is pretty logical. All government business in Poland is conducted in Polish. All government business in England is conducted in English.

4) Foreigner’s wont have a right to vote no matter how long they are in Mexico?
My Dad is a foreigner, my stepmother is also a foreigner and they had a heated argument over who they were going to vote for. They can vote without a problem.

5) Foreigners will never be able to hold political office –
True. But I can’t become a member of the Welsh Assembly either because I am not Welsh…..but isn’t that pretty obvious?

6) Foreigners will not be a burden on the tax payers:
Fortunately we have not been in a situation in which we need to ask for government assistance.

7) No healthcare for foreigners

I always went to private hospitals so again I cannot comment.

8.) Foreigners must invest the amount of 40,000 times the minimum wage. Minimum Wage is 4.8 USD in Mexico city = a whopping 192,000 USD.

Okay I did some research on this one and all that you need to start off your ltd. Company known as (SA) is 4,500 USD

“The SA has been widely used in Mexico as an investment vehicle. This
corporation has a capital stock divided into shares, where the shareholders’ liabil-
ity is limited only and exclusively to the full payment of their capital contribu-
tions and the stock capital must be incorporated with a minimum of two share-
holders (either corporations or individuals) and with a minimum aggregate capi-
tal contribution of $50,000.00 pesos (approximately US$4,500 Dollars)”

www.iln.com/articles/pub_385.pdf

9) You are not allowed Waterfront property for citizens naturally born into this country?

So how did we get so many American and French hotels in the best beaches? Sheratton, Hilton, Holiday Inn ? Club Med ?

TorahZionist's response: Those are franchise groups. The hotels are owned and run by locals who pay a franchise fee to companies like Holiday Inn.

10) No waving of other national flags ?

My sister went to a Jewish school and they sang the Hatikva after the Mexican anthem. Both flags standing side by side.

11) No bad mouthing the Mexican President?

Well Mexicans bad mouth them all the time so I don’t see how foreigners can be excluded from that.

On a positive you remark that “Abled bodies and adults shouldn’t get a penny from welfare” I couldn’t agree more.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2007, 04:58:19 PM by TorahZionist »
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2007, 06:35:38 PM »
On your first days as prime minister of Israel.. What will your state of the state of Israel address be like?  What points would you cover?  Now I don't think you want the speech to be controversial on your first days as Prime minister, but to bring out all your points that are said said to be controversial over a certain amount of time.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2007, 08:21:20 AM »
Hello Chaim,
Ever heard about Islamic cult name Ahmadi ? What is your opinion about tham ?
Thank you .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2007, 09:27:49 AM »
What do you do to get yourself out of depression?

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2007, 07:38:25 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Why don't you re-found the JDL and have a strong and powerful JDL like you had 30 or so years ago? Don't you think that having some nice Jewish boys causing some trouble to the enemies could help a bit?

Thanks for all you do,

Yisrael

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2007, 09:39:15 AM »
There has been some controversy on our forum about Sarah. Some posters suspect her of engaging in taqiyah or of having alterior motives even though she is a nonpracticing Muslim. Some have taken issue with a post where she referred to Israel as occupiers. She has clarified what she meant and explained that she didn't mean it in a negative way. It satisfied me, but seems that some posters are still suspicious of her. How do you feel about her? Do you have any suspicions or reservations about her?

On a personal note, I must say that both of our youngest posters, Sarah and Dexter, are also our most brilliant and insightful posters.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2007, 10:11:35 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

About Ari's question, I think Baruch Spinoza was ex-communicated. 

I'm not sure if Merkova is attempting to defend Mexico's government or is saying how people who defend them are liars.  The responses he lists to those 11 questions are lies.

Do you know of Debbie Schlussel?  I read her blog sometimes and I think her views agree with JTF's on just about every issue.  Do you think JTF should try contacting her to see if she'd be willing to promote JTF on her blog (she lists some other sites on her blog).  On JTF's homepage, it would be in possible to reciprocate by having a link to her blog.  I believe hundreds of people, at minimum, read her blog, so maybe it could help more people learn about JTF. 
« Last Edit: October 21, 2007, 11:17:27 AM by RationalThought110 »

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2007, 01:28:35 PM »
The responses he lists to those 11 questions are lies.

Why would I bother making up 11 different lies to defend a country i don't live in anymore ? Just sharing my first hand experience living as a foreigner in Mexico. By no means am i saying that the Mexican government are angels. As a matter of fact its a very currupt one. But tell me, what lies did you find exactly ? Do we not have the right to question the sources where we get our information from ?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2007, 01:30:45 PM by Merkava »
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"