Author Topic: DeSantis signs off on bill criminalising trans people using public bathroom  (Read 1481 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Transvestites should not be allowed to use any public restroom, regardless of their biological sex.  Once you start wearing clothing to make yourself look like the opposite sex, you shouldn't even be allowed in public.  Each prison should have a special cell for transvestites known as "The Closet."  Unfortunately Ron DeSantis will probably not be the one to send pervs to The Closet, but hopefully he will be the one to stand up, look transvestites in the eye, and say "You should have thought of that before you left the house."
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
I think that DeSantis wants people to use the bathroom according to what gender you were born into, not the gender you think you are now.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                          :fist:

That is because DeSantis is a normal
  human being in an increasingly sick
  world where chas v’shalom the ‘abnorms’
  risk becoming ‘the norm!’