Author Topic: Ask JTF For November 4 Broadcast  (Read 13237 times)

admin

Ask JTF For November 4 Broadcast
« on: June 11, 2007, 01:59:20 AM »
BS"D

Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. Please make it a single, short question.

Chaim would love to answer all of your great questions but (unfortunately due to the number of questions and time constraints), if there is more than one short question, it will have to be moved to The Future Ask JTF Section. We apologize for this inconvenience and only wish that every person has a chance to be heard on the show.

Or course, comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread under The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is over 2 hours long every week! If you want to post a longer question, unfortunately, Chaim may or may not be able to answer it in it's entirety. In this case, you may copy and paste parts of your question for the following week.

Thank you for your kindness and respect regarding these rules.

BS"D

Dear Chaim,

Is Aryeh Ben Moshe still called The JTF National Communications Director?

Is Ze'ev Jabotinsky the new JTF YouTube Coordinator or does that position no longer exist?

Are there any titles of people in our movement besides the names on the below list? Am I missing any JTF officials from the list? If you can't say on the air, you can send me a private message and I won't tell people if it is secret.

I have also added a list for The Hebrew Speaking Movement. Can you have someone post an official list of HaYamin HaAmiti's Leadership on the English forum? Can someone post a list of the staff of our Hebrew forum and the positions they hold? Also, who is The Chief Administrator of the Hebrew forum and Hebrew website now that Oz left?

Thanks in advance.

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

Below is The JTF Leadership List I established.

JTF's English Speaking Leadership

Chaim Ben Pesach- JTF National Chairman, Broadcaster
David Ben Moshe- Broadcaster
Yosef Ben Meir- Broadcaster Emeritus
Reuven Ben Avraham- Financial Expert, Guest Broadcaster
Aryeh Ben Moshe- Webmaster
HaRav Meir Kahane, ZT"L, HY"D- Spiritual Leader Emeritus

English Forum Leadership List

Administrators

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim- Chief Administrator, Ask JTF Organizer
Jeffguy- Senior Administrator, Administrators and Moderators Only Section Coordinator
Until Shiloh Comes- Senior Administrator
Lisa- Senior Administrator, General Discussion Moderator
Chaim Ben Pesach- Senior Administrator, JTF Spokesman Administrator, Liason To The Hebrew Forum.
Jimmy Sullivan- Senior Administrator, Former JTF Spokesman Administrator, Former Liason To Chaim Ben Pesach Torah Zionist- Technical Administrator, IsraPedia Chief Administrator
Yoel- Associate Administrator

Global Moderators

~*Mills*~- Chief Global Moderator, The JTF Female Influence and Kahanist Eshet Chayil Section Moderator, Introduce Yourself Section Moderator, Honorable Winged Members Section Coordinator
JDL4ever- Global Moderator, The Kahanist Movement Section Moderator, Healthy Living In The Spirit of Chaim Ben Pesach Section Moderator
Cosmo Kramer- Global Moderator, JTF Think Tank Moderator
Lubab- Global Moderator, Torah and Jewish Idea Section Moderator
Lou13ss- Global Moderator, Judaica and Other Religious Jewish Artifacts Section Moderator, Zionist and Israeli Culture Section Moderator
There Are No 'Israeli' Arabs- Global Moderator, Kahanist Dating Section Moderator
Ben-Alan- Global Moderator, Save America From The Ruling Establishment Section Moderator
MarZutra- Global Moderator, Save Canada Section Moderator
Take Back Our Temple- Global Moderator, The Campaign For The Development of Railways In America, Israel, and Worldwide Section Moderator.
Ze'ev Jabotinsky- Global Moderator, YouTube Coordination Center Headquarters Section Moderator
Judea Non Capta- Global Moderator, Archives of QPTV Shows Section Moderator
DavkaKach- Associate Global Moderator

Local Moderators

JTF Maccabee- Save Israel Section Moderator
RationalThought110- 2008 Presidential Elections Sections Moderator
Hail Columbia- Affirmative Action People Crisis and Save Southern Africa Sections Moderator
Cjd- Immigration Crisis Section Moderator
Scriabin- America's Morality Crisis Section Moderator
Ultra Requete- General Discussion About Western Civilization Moderator
Ambiorix- Save Europe Section Moderator
Serbian Cetnik- Save Serbia Section Moderator
The Infidel.- Save Australia and New Zealand Section Moderator
Vito- Energy Independence Section Moderator
Ftf- The Truth About Islam Section Moderator
MasterWolf1- Chaim's Special 2008 Elections Videos Section Moderator

JTF's Hebrew Speaking Leadership

Chaim Ben Pesach- Yoshev Rosh HaYamin HaAmiti, Broadcaster, Senior Hebrew Forum Administrator, Liason To The English Forum
Noam Federman- Broadcaster, Spiritual Leader of The Hilltop Youth
Gil Avraham- Broadcaster
HaAlkashi- Chief Administrator of The Hebrew Forum and Website.
OZ77- Former Chief Administrator of The Hebrew Forum and Website, Film Director.
DavkaKach- Associate Administrator of The Hebrew Forum
Kahane Tzadak- Global Moderator of The Hebrew Forum
Kach O Kach- Associate Staff Member (Oz can pick a name for whatever role he plays.)
HaRav Meir Kahane, ZT"L, HY"D- Spiritual Leader Emeritus

« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 12:29:49 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For November 4 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 02:17:15 AM »
I'm posting this on behalf of Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim.

If it is decided to keep Israel's paper money, would the denominations stay the same? Would the denomination of coins stay the same? By the way, the coins also have English and Arabic writing, not just the paper money.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 02:10:14 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2007, 02:21:44 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Can hatred destroy a person? If yes, to what extent and is there anything in Judaism regarding it?

Thank you as always,
Mstislav
« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 07:51:09 PM by Mstislav »
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2007, 02:29:52 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

The interview on paltalk was great, you should do it more often.

Is there anything in the U.S. of A.'s constitution that you disagree with or that you would like to see added?

Thanks for all the hard work you do,

Yisrael
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 12:36:43 PM by Yisrael »

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2007, 03:04:13 AM »
 It seems that everywhere you turn lazy whites seem to have one child whereas lazy blacks have 6. All the white couples that I know say, "Oh, that's it. Only one kid for me. It's too much trouble."
At this rate we'll be buried with schwartzas up to our necks and no white areas in Queens. I know Chaim, you mentioned paying them to leave, but I think no poltician will ever make this stand. What can the average man do to reverse this tide, short of having more kids?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 01:18:44 AM by ape_has_killed_ape »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2007, 03:07:38 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Am I alone in utterly detesting the airline industry? This is an industry that makes the Detroit auto giants look modern and competitive. The neocons claim the airline industry is "competitive" because of Southwest Airlines... what a joke.  ::) Can you imagine what automotive transportation would be like today if absolutely no improvements in crash survivability had been made in the past eighty years? Seriously... in terms of efficiency (or lack thereof), gouging of customers, innovation, and market competition, Big Oil looks positively enlightened next to commercial aviation. Just compare flight delays/cancellations today with those in October 2001.  :o

Six years ago, Congress unanimously bailed out this obese dinosaur of a business... there was no dissent anywhere in polite society, even from the very most "right-wing" organizations. Who knows--if it hadn't committed this obscene plunder of the public, the airlines would likely have been forced to make some big changes and air travel would be safer and cheaper today.

Chaimfan
« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 08:06:41 PM by C.F. »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2007, 04:59:30 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Do you think that Jews in Israel should change their names to Hebrew names only?

Having one Jew named Greenberg, one named Hadad, one named Lichtenshtein and one named Azulay will inevitable cause divisions and divisiveness because it will keep Jews maintaining Galuth identities even in Eretz Yisrael.

What do you think?

I noticed that you dropped Vancier so maybe i know what your answer will be.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 12:31:24 AM by judeanoncapta »
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2007, 12:14:27 PM »
Hello Chaim,
  Great decision to a video on YT about the Croatian Band 'Thompson' coming to perform in the US and Canada. What do you think about the amount of responses we got? There are plenty of Croatian that joined our forum to protest this... what should be our approach in regards to having them here, should we debate them or what?
                                                   Take Care,
                                                     Dan

P.S. Why do you think that the Jews in this country aren't as passionate about ISRAEL as are the Serbs and Croats  about their home land?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 02:28:59 PM by Danstx19 »

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2007, 01:09:44 PM »
Chaim, do you plan to visit Serbia one day? :)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 10:10:58 PM by serbian army »
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2007, 04:39:27 AM »
Dear Chaim,

As you are aware Hizbollah has rearmed and many agree it is stronger than before. If you were elected PM of Israel how would you deal with Hizbollah ? What would your strategy be?

Shabbat Shalom

Merk
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 04:52:57 PM by Merkava »
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2007, 07:36:51 AM »
Dear Chaim,

THANK YOU CHAIM,
THANK YOU JTF,
for the video
exposing NAZICROATS:

:) :) :)

Before I saw your new video, I posted this comment.

Excuse me for insisting.

I definitely think it's important to have
either your opinion or one new video
about this coming plague:

http://www.serbianna.com/news/2007/02770.shtml

"Croat Nazi Rocker to Tour North America
October 21, 2007
SERBIANNA
At $55 per ticket, Croatian popular rock singer Marko Perkovic, known as Thompson, is betting that New Yorkers will flock to the Croatian Center in Manhattan for a night of a Croatian nationalist euphoria that includes a sword-wielding singer, ballads about extermination of Serbs and Jews during the World War Two and massive Seig Heils by the fans.

"My songs talk about love of one's country, G-d and all values of Croatian people and if that bothers somebody and calls that fascism, then that is another matter," Thompson told Croatian newspaper Slobodna Dalmacija in September. "

:o :o :o

« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 01:33:57 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2007, 10:45:32 AM »
Dear Chaim
We see more and more Jews who live in Yehudah Ve’Shomron, who are from the Dati Leumi camp, adopting some of the garb and dress as the Chareidi Jews, i.e., peyote. They are referred to by some “Chardal”, or “Chareidi-Dati LeUmi". Why do you think we are witnessing a “Chareidi-isation” and should this be viewd postivly?
Todah Rabah.
Shalom.
Zev 

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2007, 12:20:26 PM »
Dear Chaim,
Rabbi Kahane once said "A Jewish fist must be accompanied by a Jewish head."
Based on this quote, where do we draw the lines as to what is worthwhile and what is not? For example, I have spoken up in my Hebrew class about many of my political views and had a large amount of hatred directed at me. Was it worthwhile? How to we determine if it's worthwhile?
Thanks,
Eliezer (Lou)
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2007, 10:06:53 AM »
Hello Chaim

When the day will come and the righteous take over America,  I say we have a real black history month to teach their history to school children.  Our children are so brainwashed over Martin Lucifer King, black history month (if we need a whole month to tell people about drive bys and welfare).

And what is  your  thoughts on the death penalty?  To what extent of crime would we and not warrent the death penalty on criminals?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2007, 02:00:14 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Yacov wanted me to ask you who should be the new moderator for the General Discussion section of the forum, since I am now an admin and Mills is the Chief Global Moderator.  Yacov wants to know if it has to be a woman. He thinks it should be because women have to civilize men so a woman is best fit for the moderator job of the main section to keep all the men in check. He believes that Mills is the best one for the job since she is the new Chief Global Moderator, the position I held along with the General Discussion Moderator. 

Thanks,
Lisa.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 10:31:33 PM by Lisa »

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2007, 07:12:58 PM »
hi chaim,

how are you? thanks for answering my question on the red cross, last friday, would you belive one of the bglad freak's aproached me in our quad, got in my face, and asked me to signhis paticion against the red cross? the paticion said to boycot the r.c. at our school, and never donat blood to them again. i told him "no thank's" but really wanted to tell him f you! well heres my question for you this week, my polisci professor is offerring extra credit for student's who attend a talk on homosexuals in history at the hist dep'ts faculty lounge, he's not promoting gay's himself, just offering fiffteen point's of ec for this. the flier's for this speech say "did you know the scinetist's who invented the atom bomb were gay", i am almost sure thats a lie, should i go to this chaim and tell the speaker hes lyeing? thank's tony

kellymaureen

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2007, 07:50:19 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Thank you for your answer to my last question, and for the compliments, I really appreciate it!

What do you think of Robert Spencer?  Ive read every book he has written on the subject of Islam and have found them to be brilliant.  Im not sure how it works, but what about having a link to the forum from his site (jihadwatch.org), he gets millions of hits a week and has several sites and forums linked from his page.  Jihadwatch is very pro Israel, as are the posters.

Thank you and have a wonderful week!
Kelly

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2007, 10:19:34 PM »
בס''ד

Chaim

Last week we did a Shaniqua accent. Since this forum and movement is a politically correct one, I want yout to describe Barbara Streisand in your best American Jewish accent. :)

Danny (cookie)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 10:35:42 AM by dannycookie57 »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2007, 02:27:27 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Yacov wanted me to ask you who should be the new moderator for the General Discussion section of the forum, since I am now an admin and Mills is the Chief Global Moderator.  Yacov wants to know if it has to be a woman.  He believes that Mills is the best one for the job.

Thanks.
Lisa

I don't know what the problem is.  If Millis is the best for the job, it's hers.  If the job is better suited to a man, it should go to the man.  That seems a little obvious.

Dear Chaim, that was a fantastic interview you did on Paltalk.  I was inspired by it.

If the official platform of the 2008 Republican candidate was to support an Arab Muslim Nazi state in the land of Israel, how should we vote, if at all?

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2007, 09:21:53 AM »
Shalom Chaim,
In your opinion, under what circumstances can the use of nuclear weapon can be justified ?

Thank you for your time,
Ohad.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline True Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2007, 04:56:52 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Please could you explain again about when the Vilner Gaon said that Hassidic Judaism will destroy the Yeshiva world: because this is the case. Most of the Jews at Yeshiva wear black, white, and many wear black hats, and they have a hassidic phgilosophy on Judaism. This wouldnt be a problem if these were just specifically at Hassidic Yeshivas. however, this is the case in what are called Orthodox Yeshivas. I do consider the Hassidic Jews are allies if it came down to it; but I dont think theyve done much for Israel, they are not real Zionists, their pushing ppl away from Judaism and they are making Sephardis Hassidic. This annoys me causde many good Sephardis who used to be kniited-kippa zionists are now black hat.

Toda Achi

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2007, 11:46:11 PM »
You once said that the black criminal animals in prison respected you / didn`t mess with you. What did you and didn`t you do, how did you behave, to get them to respect you? 
Were you the only person outside of their gangs that they respected?  You were on your own, not eating properly, you must have lost physical strength from lack of food, even the cold can become biting and make one weaker.  how did you deal with them while in a weakened physical state that must`ve sent a message of weakness?  (surely they knew you weren`t going to put a bomb in their cell!!)
You`re  incredible, you`re a hero and a genius.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 11:53:14 PM by q_q_ »

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2007, 12:29:41 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Thank you for your recent counter-suggestion on making audio and video programs, which inspired me to offer to interview you on PalTalk or using any other means for that matter.

What do you think?

PS: A "No" would be easily acceptable by me with complete understanding of possible reasons.

Thank you very much.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2007, 01:30:59 AM »
Dear Chaim,

I believe Jerry Farwell was correct in saying homosexuals are a punishment from G-d. The creation of these immoral, degenerates must be some sort of test. Do you believe that G-d meant the creation of homosexuals to be a punishment for the sins of people?

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2007, 01:53:26 PM »
Dear Chaim,
excuse me for insisting.

I definitly think it's important to have
either your opinion or one new video
about this coming plague:

http://www.serbianna.com/news/2007/02770.shtml

"Croat Nazi Rocker to Tour North America
October 21, 2007
SERBIANNA
At $55 per ticket, Croatian popular rock singer Marko Perkovic, known as Thompson, is betting that New Yorkers will flock to the Croatian Center in Manhattan for a night of a Croatian nationalist euphoria that includes a sword-wielding singer, ballads about extermination of Serbs and Jews during the World War Two and massive Seig Heils by the fans.

"My songs talk about love of one's country, G-d and all values of Croatian people and if that bothers somebody and calls that fascism, then that is another matter," Thompson told Croatian newspaper Slobodna Dalmacija in September. "

:o :o :o

Yes warn the people of America about Croatian Nazi savagery.
They were never punished for their participation in the holocaust. They are still praising the Ustasa Nazi butchers from WW2. Nobody was charges for the savage crimes against Serbs and Yugoslav Jews.

Your videos mean a lot this would be a great subject.

The least what we can do is to propagate against their plans for Croatian Nazi concerts on American soil.