Author Topic: Ask JTF For November 4 Broadcast  (Read 13239 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Ask JTF For November 4 Broadcast
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2007, 02:32:58 PM »
Is there a member of The United States Congress who fits your model of what a Kahanist should be?

« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 02:39:07 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2007, 09:37:12 PM »
Hello Chaim,

When Israel is run by the Kahanists, will there be bans on traveling to certain countries(Germany, Saudi Arabia Ect...)

Thanks Chaim, Just wanted to keep the question short due to the high volume of them.

Moshe

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2007, 09:20:41 PM »
Is Hebrew National actually kosher?  I know that alot of religous jews don't eat Hebrew National products, why not?

Yacov Menashe adds: It was once self-certified kosher but now are truely kosher under the Triangle-K although not Glatt. For a while I decided they weren't kosher enough and even Conserved Jews didn't eat them. But since they became certified under Triangle-K, I ate them a few times. Their products aren't even sold in the kosher section of the supermarket but rather around the general hot dog section. I have never seen a serious kosher establishment sell their products except one kosher deli in Manhattan.

The reason they weren't officially certified until recently is that they had a rabbi working for them who didn't let them open their plant to outside kashrut inspectors. When that rabbi died, Rabbi Ralbag of Triangle-K investigated and determined that they wee indeed kosher and certified them.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 10:06:50 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2007, 09:21:54 PM »
Hello Dear Chaim,

Hope you had a great week and all is well.  Before I ask my question I wanted to thank you for the kind words you have to say about me each week.  Well, this week I wanted to ask you about the failure of most Jews to help other Jews.  This is a big problem as we have noted in the past, and perhaps one of the main reasons JTF has failed to become the mass movement we all dream about.  What do you think is behind this unfortunate phenomenon?  Even among many evil cultures, I have noticed that members of the same group are usually there to extend a helping hand, etc., at any time of need.  Do you think this problem is related to the self-hating Jewish problem, another very troubling issue for which I can find no justifiable rationale.  What can we do to finally overcome this?  Thanks for your great work as always.  Until next week, G-d willing.

Ari

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2007, 10:20:37 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I'm trying to figure out exactly what defines Orthodox Jewish halacha.  Since the Talmud is so voluminous, I understand that all Orthodox Jews follow a codified version called the Shulchan Aruch.  Is this correct, and are there any other universally accepted sources for all Orthodox Jews?

Respectfully,

DanBenNoah
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2007, 12:58:24 AM »
Why is it not kosher to eat beef with dairy? A Jewish friend had told me that in Judiasm it would represent an act of cruelty against the animal.
thanks Chaim

PS   I think the stop Hillary campaign should start now, since she is the worse dem. candidate and we should stop her from getting the nomination.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 09:43:46 AM by ItalianZionist »

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2007, 01:09:57 AM »
   What do you think about state and federal funding of Amtrak? We need better public transportation options, but Amtrak is run poorly. Do you think congress should have to keep bailing Amtrak out financially every time the railroad complains for more money because Amtrak cannot run their operations more efficiently? State funding makes more sense, because if a state wants better service, it can pay for that.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Joe Schmo

« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2007, 01:12:01 AM »
Chaim, Shalom:

I know how you feel about the man, but what was your reaction to the murder of John Lennon?

« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 01:24:19 AM by Scriabin »

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2007, 01:29:08 AM »
Shalom Chaim

What is your opinion of the sick, disturbed individuals who wear the Keffiyeh scarves? What should be done to them? You live in New York, so surely you encounter the hipster, Eurotrash swine who don them for whatever reason. What do you say to these people?

To me, the keffiyeh is more offensive than the swastika because at least the people who wore the latter in public are for the most part rotting in hell.

Offline Eliav

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2007, 02:05:11 AM »
Shalom, Chaim:

It was recently announced that an immigration judge has allowed a Muslim rapist who emigrated from Serra Leone at the age of six to not be deported because of a supposedly potential violation of his rights. What do you feel about this? I hope you will spread the word of this recent travesty by Britain's liberal government.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2007, 10:33:10 AM »
Do you ever get fatigued in the middle of the day? If so, what do you do or consume to give yourself an energy boost? I often experience this, especially in the fall and winter, and I'm trying hard to resist the temptation to consume caffeine when this happens. I know you never consume caffeine. So I'm curious to know what you consume instead of caffeine to give yourself an energy boost when you get fatigued. Thanks.

Daniel

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2007, 05:01:36 PM »
There are anti-Semites like David Duke who blamed Israel for 9/11 more than they blame Muslims. If an Islamic nuclear bomb goes off in America do you think American Jews will suffer consequences? And can these anti-Semites become demagogues?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 09:12:20 PM by Ralph »

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2007, 06:01:45 PM »
Shalom,

England seems to constantly be flourishing, economically. The sterling is double the dollar and London one of the most advanced cities in the world. The politics isn't completely corrupt and both the health and education system adequate. Yet multicutralism has been increasing. England has one of the best trained army force in the world.
Why do you dislike England and the British?

« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 06:25:41 PM by Sarah »

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2007, 07:17:08 PM »
Hello dear Chaim, :)

First, I would like to apologize. I wasn't very active on the forum lately, much to my regret, due to my work and other occupations I recently had. I am still heavily tied up at work, but I am trying to be on the forum whenever I have time.

My question is this: I've been listening to the "Never Again" and "The Jewish Answer" shows from the JTF Archive website. These shows are SO great!! I enjoy every minute of them! ..And they ARE eternal. Their message is actual today more than ever!

Now, at the end of these shows you always say "there are special rules" for the JTF organization, that prevent you from telling the viewers to make a check for you, but you can instead tell them to write to JTF.

Why were those special rules made for JTF?

Thank you and shavu'a tov, :)

Gam Bashan veGam Gilad.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 07:37:49 PM by Gam Bashan veGam Gilad »

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2007, 07:45:53 PM »
It seems to me that you're hypocritical when you say that Holocaust Deniers should be killed. As I recall, you yourself denied that the Nazis targeted the Gypsies as they targeted Jews and Serbs while also denying the 5 million Gentile victims who died alongside the 6 million Jewish victims. I'd like to think that you have good intentions even when you're misguided but this denial seems almost as bad as someone taunting JTF by saying 'Adolf Hitler zt"l'.

Regards,

Hidden Author
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 07:50:34 PM by Hidden Author »

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2007, 08:17:40 PM »
I ASK JTF TO BAN NAZICROATS
FROM ITS GROUND.

:o

I ASK JTF TO WAKE UP.

NAZICROATS TURNED
THE SERBIAN JTF SECTION
UPSIDE-DOWN.

THE SERBS THAT STILL (to this hour)
DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR SECTION,
WON'T EVEN RECOGNIZE IT.

I GUESS MANY OF THEM WILL BE ASTONISHED BY
WHAT KIND OF INVASION THEY WERE VICTIMS,
IN JTF PROPER.

BE READY TO SEE ALL SERBS WAVING GOOD-BYE,
WHEREAS NAZICROATS ARE ENCOURAGED BY JTF TO COME IN....
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc