Author Topic: 2003: Vivek questions Al Sharpton's experience in Democrat town hall  (Read 1234 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Ramaswamy was once a Democrat who thought candidates should have experience.  Now he's running as a Republican claiming you don't need experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeCyYJYvMLs
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Dovid_2

• Junior JTFer
Re: 2003: Vivek questions Al Sharpton's experience in Democrat town hall
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2023, 09:08:03 PM »
Ramaswampy is a degenerate.  I've met people in life like him before.  Selfish, arrogant, and egotistical, only give a damn about themselves.

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2023, 06:36:47 PM »
Ramaswampy is a degenerate.  I've met people in life like him before.  Selfish, arrogant, and egotistical, only give a damn about themselves.

You met Trump?
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2023, 01:17:13 AM »
  :usa+israel:                                                                                                                      :fist:

Generous of you guys to flatter
  these individuals about their “finer points.”
                                                                  :::D    :laugh: