Author Topic: Who provides water to the Palis? Just curious!  (Read 2082 times)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Who provides water to the Palis? Just curious!
« on: October 15, 2007, 09:02:34 AM »
Do you know who provides the water to the Palis to drink? Are the pipelines connected with the water Jews drink?
If Palis' water is not connected with that the Jews drink...... then I have a good idea....What about injecting pig's blood into their water? Any anonymous group could do it, and publish it openly. Palis would fled Israel like rats flee from their caves when they see water!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: Who provides water to the Palis? Just curious!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2007, 11:31:08 AM »
When JTF takes power they will be given free water to drink...seawater and raw sewage!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2007, 02:54:04 PM »
Israeli goverment aka those "damn zionist imperialists who stole our land"; Do you think that Palestinians are gretufull for this kindness Jews show them supling not only water but electricity and fuel too. What a loosers and ungratefull bastards they're. >:(
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2007, 05:11:55 PM »
Suha Arafat said The Jews poision the Pali wells. Then Hitlery Sodom Arafat kissed her.

Don't forget, it was all a misunderstanding. If Hillary knew what Suha really meant, there was NO WAY she would have kissed her. After all, why would she want to disgrace the wife of a head-of-state?

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2007, 04:33:51 AM »
Don't forget that The Egyptians stole our oil fields.

They didn't stole it Israeli goverment pressured by nazi Carter gave it up  along all Sinai for this cold peace with nazi muslim ocupied Egypt. Adding the insult to injury the Israeli PM bowing to US (and Israeli left) pressure was Menahem Begin from rightist Likud; ex Second Polish Soldier and Irgun freedom fighter; not some kike from Labour. :'(
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm