Author Topic: I posted this on a Caroline Glick video... hasn't got one like.  (Read 1531 times)

Offline Judah Katz

• Full JTFer
Reality is so hard to accept for too many Jews. This is my post...

Netanyahu's hands and all the other sick self hating cowards of Israeli leadership are soaked in Jewish blood. This should been dealt with decades ago but instead these cowards kicked 10,000 Jews out of their homes in Gaza and gave it over to the Arab Nazis because world opinion means more to these self hating cowards than the lives and freedom of their own people. Netanyahu is a scumbag and I hate the self hating Israeli government for allowing this to inevitably happen. Trading Jewish blood for "world acceptance" is pure evil. Kahane Was Right!!

The exile is absolute poison. The exile breeds self hatred and also hatred for others. We are making fools of ourselves in the exile and the self hating exile mindset that governs Israel is destroying us and making us the fool among the nations.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Re: I posted this on a Caroline Glick video... hasn't got one like.
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2023, 04:17:25 AM »
Great post Judah. This is why it's urgent to get Chaim in Israel. The people in Israel support him.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2023, 02:05:10 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                          :fist:

Agreed, a really excellent post. Like the “prophetic” book
  our beloved leader HaRav Meir Kahane ZT”L HY”D wrote
  “They Must Go!” is as true if not more true today than ever!

Offline Judah Katz

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2023, 08:28:51 AM »
My post still hasn't got one thumps up like..lol, and i posted that on two of her videos about this war. Caroline Glick represents as right wing as you get in Israel outside the proclaimed Kahanist. I like her insight and mostly honest take on whats gong on in Israel but she still a very delusional Bibi fangirl and supporter. I use to listen to her back around the time of the 2014 Gaza war and for maybe a year after until i saw video of her say she would never be in favor of kicking Arabs out of their homes and she was talking about the "Pals". Well, that's all im in favor of doing because Arabs don't have any homes in Israel they're just squatting in Jewish homes on Jewish land in the Jewish nation. The only non-Jew that's an acceptable resident in Israel is a Noahide and 99.9999% of Arabs from river to sea are not that.

The leaders of Israel have made a clown show out of our heritage and we're watching the clown show once again peaking in Israel, in media and on the streets around the western world. The clown car is packed and honking loud again. Its a depressing embarrassment.   
The exile is absolute poison. The exile breeds self hatred and also hatred for others. We are making fools of ourselves in the exile and the self hating exile mindset that governs Israel is destroying us and making us the fool among the nations.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2023, 10:43:07 AM »
Indeed God is in charge of everything and when we don’t what we are supposed to, consequences will follow. Hopefully we will take corrective measures to do the right things in the future and do things that God loves.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein