Author Topic: Jeffery Sachs on Hamas attacks, Judge Napolitano  (Read 1637 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Jeffery Sachs on Hamas attacks, Judge Napolitano
« on: October 11, 2023, 08:28:36 AM »
This man says: can't have two state solution.

https://www.youtube.com/live/yjPKHQT_yiw?si=6Y-FIT56rs5VFWdc
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Judah Katz

• Full JTFer
Re: Jeffery Sachs on Hamas attacks, Judge Napolitano
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2023, 03:30:18 PM »
Here's one of the most popular liked comments on that video... 

"As one exceptional Israeli journalist said on BBC today, Gaza is the largest cage in the world with 2.5 million people ,it makes a lot of sense  that people try to break out of it" 

I watch a few minutes, scrolled down saw this comment read some replies and yeah, this has gotta be self hating Jew video.   

The exile is absolute poison. The exile breeds self hatred and also hatred for others. We are making fools of ourselves in the exile and the self hating exile mindset that governs Israel is destroying us and making us the fool among the nations.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2023, 10:37:25 PM »
I think the host is Italian.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Judah Katz

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2023, 03:08:26 AM »
He is, i was to referring to Jeffery Sachs.
The exile is absolute poison. The exile breeds self hatred and also hatred for others. We are making fools of ourselves in the exile and the self hating exile mindset that governs Israel is destroying us and making us the fool among the nations.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2023, 09:21:49 AM »
Ok.  Well, I listen to everyone.  So, just because I  listen to someone speak doesn't mean I like them or that I agree.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Judah Katz

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2023, 10:23:15 AM »
I do it plenty of times too because that's the mentality of the majority. Many are not stupid people just delusional self haters to some degree or full blown. We live in a clown world.