Author Topic: Why was George Bush silent about the midget hitler ?  (Read 2928 times)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Why was George Bush silent about the midget hitler ?
« on: September 24, 2007, 06:44:10 PM »
Is it me ? Did I miss the President saying anything about ahmadinejad entering the USA?  Where were our leaders speaking against this pig ? IMHO the insect should have been arrested when the plane touched down, the Police should have put a black bag on his head led him off too prison. He should have been charged for inciting genocide and within 30 days be put down like the dog he is. Give me a President that would dare say something close to this. GIVE ME A LEADER THAT WILL AT LEAST SPEAK OUT AND NOT HIDE IN THE  WHITE HOUSE LIKE A SPINLESS COWARD .
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Re: Why was George Bush silent about the midget hitler ?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 07:33:39 PM »
GIVE ME A LEADER THAT WILL AT LEAST SPEAK OUT AND NOT HIDE IN THE  WHITE HOUSE LIKE A SPINLESS COWARD .
Good luck.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 08:48:51 AM »
Because it is all a big Geo-Political sham.  Just like the Cold "War" and "defeating" Communism.  I know I'll get flack from this but if one thinks logically entertain this and put it all into perspective.  In the late 1950's, Israel, with essentially no technology, computers, satellites etc. could track down and find the most protected and hidden Nazi: Adolf Eichmann, on the other side of the world hiding in the jungles of South America BUT the most powerful, wealthy, and technologically advanced nation: America, cannot locate and kill a 6.6" dirty night shirt sandspider pullstart walking the rockiness of Pakistan, Iran or Afghanistan where the average hight is about 5.7-5.9?   

It's all one big tragic hoax in my opinion.  Think, why is Ghorge Bush "spreading democracy and freedom" to Iraq but not 12mile off the Souther tip of Florida?  It is all a big Globalist sham....???
« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 08:54:11 AM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2007, 10:46:03 AM »
i THINK HE SAID SOMETHING LIKE HE'S NOT A NICE MAN :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2007, 05:29:57 PM »
Now that's tragically funny....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline warlord2080

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2007, 10:32:48 PM »
definally bush has the 666 stamped on his forehead. he is lazy when he gets into office  and lets dick cheney control the country. I can see Dick Cheney as the biblical history evils. kick bush out of office this year then we don't have dick cheney to rule the country
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 10:14:33 AM by warlord2080 »

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2007, 11:15:19 PM »
definally bush has the 666 stamped on his forehead. he is lazy when he gets into office  and lets dick cheney control the country. I can see Dick Cheney as the biblical history evils. kick bush out of off this year then we don't have dick cheney to rule the country
Tragically, it wouldn't matter who you put in if Bush was gone.  If one researches most if not all Presidents and majority cabinet members have been members of the Trilateral Commission or at the hip of the inner circle of the Council on Foreign Relations.  It is a one party system at the highest levels of the Federal Government....  Savage was right when he called it an Oligarchy for the Elitists... :'(

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2007, 01:07:10 AM »
Now that's tragically funny....

Be careful, you may hurt his feelings.  ::)

Offline warlord2080

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2007, 10:17:39 AM »
definally the CFR is evil they benne here for what 57 years and they want to change this country into a communist nation

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2007, 12:50:13 PM »
I wouldn't count on Bush for much of anything, he's made mistakes, and the people hate him too, so he'll be afraid to make a bold move.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2007, 02:49:05 PM »
I wouldn't count on Bush for much of anything, he's made mistakes, and the people hate him too, so he'll be afraid to make a bold move.
He didn't make any mistakes in my opinion, similarly to Clinton....nor whoever else is coming down the pipe.  They are all Globalists and dancing to their own, unAmerican and unConstitutional, tune.......imo