Author Topic: Ask JTF For October 28 Broadcast  (Read 10349 times)

admin

Ask JTF For October 28 Broadcast
« on: October 08, 2007, 02:52:22 AM »
BS"D

Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. Please make it a single, short question.

Chaim would love to answer all of your great questions but (unfortunately due to the number of questions and time constraints), if there is more than one short question, it will have to be moved to the Future Ask JTF section. We apologize for this inconvenience and only wish that every person has a chance to be heard on the show.

Or course, comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread under The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is over 2 hours long every week! If you want to post a longer question, unfortunately, Chaim may or may not be able to answer it in it's entirety. In this case, you may copy and paste parts of your question for the following week.

Thank you for your kindness and respect regarding these rules.

BS"D

Dear Chaim,

How old were you when you came to the realization that Jews shouldn't have pets in the house? How old were you when you came to the realization that Jews shouldn't celebrate American holidays? Did you used to celebrate any, and if so, which ones?

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 03:57:46 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For October 28 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2007, 06:12:33 PM »
I'm posting this for Yacov Menashe.

Do you believe Abraham's sons from Keturah really settled in Arabia, India, and Eastern Asia? Do you believe they really founded the Eastern religions?

« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 03:54:44 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2007, 03:16:12 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

In Judaism, is there an official or unofficial belief of reincarnation? I have heard such terms as 'Jewish soul finding its way back to the Jewish people' which suggested such a concept exists witin Judaism and was curious.

Hope you have a great week ahead of you,

Mstislav
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 07:06:29 PM by Mstislav »
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2007, 03:20:55 AM »
B"H

May you tell us a story about one of your recent affirmative action encounters?

Shalom!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 01:59:55 PM by Ben-Alan »

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2007, 05:26:30 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

At the rate things are going, when do you think you will be allowed into Israel, elected into Knesset, and eventually Prime Minister?

Thanks,

Yisrael
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 03:31:47 PM by Yisrael »

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2007, 04:51:56 PM »
Dearest Chaim,

Here's an unusual one: under what circumstances would you see Odinism turning into a serious competitor to Islam as an evil world religion? Before you say this is impossible, remember that StørmFrønt and ilk have huge followings and that Ron Nazi Paul (who must be an Aryan Odinist to be hanging out with them and endorsed by them) has established quite a formidable cult behind him.  :o

I see atheistic white youths (as most Euro kids are) as prime conversion targets. (Of course, many of them are becoming Muslims too.)  :o

G-d bless you,
Chaimfan
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 03:14:05 AM by C.F. »

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2007, 04:59:27 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What do you think about people like Sacha Baron Cohen (Borat) and Matt Stone (Creator of South Park) who parody Jews & Judahism in their work?

Regards,

Merk
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 05:53:21 AM by Merkava »
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2007, 05:40:52 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Please give us your impression of the "holiday" called 'Kwanza'.  But do it in your best Brazillia or Shaniqua voice. :)

Regards

Daniel (cookie)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 02:50:45 PM by dannycookie57 »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2007, 09:15:47 AM »
Shalom Chaim, Ma Hainyanim?
The JTF mentions Hashem, the Torah and religion constantly, but what was the JDL position of this, did they mention religion or mention it enough? Thanks allot. --Zev.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2007, 10:06:01 AM »
Hello Chaim,
  This week I proposed the idea of having an UNOFFICIAL JTFers meeting... I have gotten quiet a few positive responses but not as many as I'd like. Beside the distance from NYC, why do you think there were so many 'No's or 'Unsure' to the idea. Would you be interested in participating, in any capacity to make this event possible in the future?

P.S. I realize that there are many unregistered member,and evil do-ers also on the forum spying on us...

Thanks as Always,
                                             Dan
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 10:00:00 AM by Danstx19 »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2007, 11:30:03 AM »
Dear Chaim, I was just made moderator of the QPTV archives because I uploaded some QPTV videos that I saved from when Alllen-t had them up.

Can you please send me some videos to upload?

if you send it avi file format I can have it up immediately,if not I can find a file converter, but please can you send me some vidoes immediately?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 02:28:29 AM by judeanoncapta »
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline harel156

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2007, 01:17:01 PM »
Dear Chaim.                       10/22/07                 
Greetings! It seems to me that your campaign to immigrate to Israel is on the back burner. I can tell that you hardly sleep and wish the day were 48 hours long. I can sense how busy you are with the cause for our people.

My question deals with the upcoming festival of memorizing Rabin, it makes me sick to have to go trough this festival every year. I do not agree with murdering Rabin or any Jew by another Jew, or anybody, for any reason. I think that this is the result of the corruption that exists in Israel until today. It is quite disgusting to know that today’s Knesset and Government of Israel exists for the sole purpose of preserving and serving itself and not the people of Israel – how absurd. Chaim, we need a true men like you to lead the Israeli people!

I compare Rabin to Abraham Lincoln, Rabin, started his career by murdering 19 people on the ALTALENA, he then collapsed of fear on the 1967 war, constantly fought with the other traitor- PERES and then wanted to sell the land of Israel to the ARABS. I do not understand what legacy his followers are talking about. – LINCOLN who is so revered in the USA simply caused the death of more then 600,000 Americans! Why, I ask you and myself? Both men imposed there will on people who did not agree with them. In particular, I do not understand Lincoln? If he wanted to free the Kushai’s of the north let him do it. Why did he have to impose it on the south?

I do not know who made Lincoln a hero of the ‘American People’? I do not think he is a hero at all.
Chaim, what do you think?
AZ

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2007, 09:33:33 PM »
Hello Chaim

I been watching the debates, and I am very concern the fact that Rudy can not seem to pick up the pace on the Conservative base of the Republican Party and if this is the case, my concern is they won't show up to vote, by doing this they are crazy they will end up giving a free ride for Hillary and we will all be in the deep doodoo.  How in the world can we try to convice this section of the Republican party?  I am very pro life myself, and I do not believe in any gun laws, but we got a bigger agenda right now.  The Islamic threat which also zones to Iran.  How can we possibly convince them already Bush has caused a lot of fractioning off the GOP as it is we saw the outcome of this last November and now we got a Congress and Senate of a 9% approval rating that is run by both Nazi Piglosi (Nancy Pelosi) and the worm Harry Reid.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2007, 01:21:30 AM »
Dear Chaim,

What are your thoughts on the Anti-American, anti-military, anti-Christian and pro-homosexual city of San Francisco? Isn't it one of the most disgusting, immoral places on Earth?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 02:48:08 PM by Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer »

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2007, 11:24:04 PM »
Dear Chaim,
Thanks for your response to my last post. I hate to be somewhat annoying asking related questions 2 weeks in a row, but since Judaism is not a race, where would the "national" aspect of Judaism fit among the normally asked questions on a census or other survey?
I of course assume that we consider Judaism a religio-nation as per Rav Kahane.
Thanks, Lou
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline True Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2007, 10:33:16 AM »
Dear Chaim,

This is a very important question. My army service is compulsory for 6 months, but I want to do 1 and a half years. Firstly, this is for my country and secondly to improve my Hebrew alot. Do you recommend I do something in intelligence or planning -non-combat. Or airforce, artillery, or infantry-combat?

Toda Achi

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2007, 11:39:06 AM »
I don't have any questions, but I would like to congratulate Jimmy.
I'm probably late to do so.
May you go home soon after being homeless for more than 2000 years.

Wait, I do have a question. Do you think Rabbi Kahane is in Israel now - in spirit?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2007, 07:04:16 PM »
hey guys,

its been a while i know, very much sorry, life &stuf have goten in the way. i still love you guys a ton! i am still a hard core kahanist too! so my school year is well under way,its been six week's into the semmester, and nope, i tell you, no gay classe's! not a one, none of my professor's have talked about gayness or homosexuality! but, there is still pro gay stuff onthe campus. and thats what my question for you chaim this week is for. the bglad (gay student club) and the divarse identitys organnzation are protesting the red cross, they say its against gays. do you know why this is chaim? two week's ago they past out flier's saying the red cross is gulity of blood aparthad or something similar to that, i dont know what the hell that means and dident want to ask any of those freaks. i only have one gay friend still & he is trying hard to change. i dont wanna hang out with homo's ever again. thanks tony

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2007, 07:44:35 PM »
Do you believe that most or all arabs are descended from Ismael. I find it hard to believe. I'm sure there were people in Arabia before Ismael. His line may be mixed with some Arabs, but I don't think that he is the ancestor of all Arabs.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 03:31:15 AM by ItalianZionist »

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2007, 10:06:16 PM »
Hello Dear Chaim,

Hope all is well.  Happy to see you joined the forum.  This week I was wondering about Jewish sinners.  If a Jew commits a huge sin, do you think G-d will hold the entire Jewish people responsible?  Also, if you have time, I was wondering if you could clarify the JTF position on Jews living in Israel.  I know you support the notion of all Jews making Aliyah, but if one does not, does this too reach the level of sinning?  Thanks for all you do as always.  Until next week, G-d willing.

Ari 

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2007, 10:41:48 PM »
I think Iran's nuclear bomb-making factories should be bombed but have some questions. You've said the Iranians openly claim that they want to build nuclear weapons and use them against American and Israel on their Farsi language media. Are there people in your organization that have access to their media and translated the Farsi to English? I remember after 9/11 you had translations of their media glorifying 9/11. How did your people get access to their media before youtube was invented? Do they still state they want to use nuclear weapons against America and Israel? You've said Israel can easily take out their factories but they barely had enough fuel to take out the Osirak plant and Iran is farther.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 03:29:10 AM by Ralph »

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2007, 10:44:45 PM »
What was Rabbi Kahane`s ztl hyd position on the 3 oaths, and what might his response have been to this non-zionist?  A non zionist I spoke to said that they are independent oaths. So if the nations violate their oath and overpersecute us, it does not give us the right to violate our oath and rise up against them. (I think he agrees to killing arabs in war / arab terrorists - since they are coming to kill us, but not to bombing soviet targets to end persecution).  And he says we cannot violate the oath of rising up like a wall ascending to israel - so he is against the idea that every jew should be in Israel.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2007, 12:10:39 AM »
Shalom Chaim,
this response to your video "Does G-d exist" puzzled me.
What are your thoughts on this logic?
"
1. I have no doubt that explaining how god could make something from nothing will always be completely incomprehensible. Thats becuase its complete nonsense. He couldnt have.

2. If material doesnt require a creator, than we dont need God. The notion of an immaterial soul is the same as an immaterial god. Not only is there no evidence, but no logic for it either. "

Thank you!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2007, 02:55:25 AM »
Chaim, what do you think about the Bolshivik Israeli government giving an order expelling the great Yukutiel from Tapuach until December?  If G-d willing you go to Israel and the gov't pulls the same move on you, do you have a strategy to fight back and prevail? 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2007, 03:12:27 AM »
Would you ever consider dating a black if she were Jewish or do you find any black women attractive (and I don't mean the apey kind)?