General Category > General Discussion

Biden wants to unilaterally recognize "Palestinian" terrorist state (JTF video)

<< < (3/4) > >>

Nachus:
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

Biden should join his friend Blinken
  and live in Gaza.

Kahane-Was-Right BT:

--- Quote from: Hrvatski Noahid on February 14, 2024, 12:14:15 AM ---Feiglin endorsed Likud in 2019 after running against Netanyahu.

--- End quote ---

What is your point? 
Do you believe that you have one?   I know about Feiglin's political career.  He spent time trying to take over Likud from within, and other times trying to defeat it from outside.   When his party missed the threshold, he endorsed Bibi over leftwing candidates.
It seems you are attempting to "disqualify" him on the basis of his "support" for Netanyahu WHILE HE IS RUNNING AGAINST HIM.
What an incredible level of stupidity.

Hrvatski Noahid:

--- Quote from: Kahane-Was-Right BT on February 18, 2024, 12:04:33 PM ---What is your point? 
Do you believe that you have one?   I know about Feiglin's political career.  He spent time trying to take over Likud from within, and other times trying to defeat it from outside.   When his party missed the threshold, he endorsed Bibi over leftwing candidates.
It seems you are attempting to "disqualify" him on the basis of his "support" for Netanyahu WHILE HE IS RUNNING AGAINST HIM.
What an incredible level of stupidity.

--- End quote ---

Don't call me stupid for pointing out your hero endorsed Bibi.   

Nachus:
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

You are both correct in the stands that you
  take which are obvious, smart and well thought
  out points regarding the nuances of the present
  situation regarding Moshe Feiglin. He is, with all
  things considered, presently, the one Israeli politician
  that is on the “same page” with us both ideologically
  as well as politically and I personally wish him the best
  with his ‘endeavor’ to redeem himself by successfully
  defeating Bibi Netanyahu!

Dan193:
Great thoughts Chaim

Navigation