Poll

From left to right

a
1 (100%)
b
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Greetings from the U.K.  (Read 4569 times)

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
Greetings from the U.K.
« on: October 17, 2007, 01:09:49 PM »
Shalom to everyone.

I was living the dream that peace had been made in our time. I remember vividly when Rabin & Arafat shook hands and "made peace" in September of 1993. It was a time filled with what ultimately proved to be false hope. Needless to say history repeats itself: Rabin was the Neville Chamberlain of Israel.

Kahane ideology struck me as extremist at first. But after studying what has happened in the last 14 years it became evident that he was the only one who was moderate. He was the only one who was sane. Everyone else is suicidal. You don’t have to look much further than Shmolmert offering Jerusalem to the Arabs.

I agree with JTF’s view – there are no moderate Muslims…..they just have different means of destroying us.

I pray for Israel and for my family there. 

Thanks Chaim for opening up my eyes!!!!!

« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 01:13:23 PM by Merkava »
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Greetings from the U.K.
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 01:12:18 PM »
Welcome
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 01:13:24 PM »
velcome!

kellymaureen

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2007, 01:18:21 PM »
there are no moderate Muslims…..they just have different means of destroying us.

I couldnt agree more, welcome!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2007, 01:39:18 PM »
Welcome.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2007, 01:40:58 PM »
Welcome aboard.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

ftf

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2007, 02:47:09 PM »
Welcome to the JTF.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2007, 02:57:33 PM »
Thanks 4 the warm welcome  :)

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2007, 04:58:23 PM »

was living the dream that peace had been made in our time. I remember vividly when Rabin & Arafat shook hands and "made peace" in September of 1993. It was a time filled with what ultimately proved to be false hope. Needless to say history repeats itself: Rabin was the Neville Chamberlain of Israel.

Kahane ideology struck me as extremist at first. But after studying what has happened in the last 14 years it became evident that he was the only one who was moderate. He was the only one who was sane. Everyone else is suicidal. You don’t have to look much further than Shmolmert offering Jerusalem to the Arabs.

I got the same expierence as two stater untill the second Lebanon war I just snaped after Western world was still blaiming Israel for war started by Hezballess; I started to read books of Rabbi Kahane and Quran. Welcome on board. O0
BTW what this poll options means?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 05:02:14 PM by Ultra Requete »
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2007, 06:14:34 PM »
Welcome to the board, bloke.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2007, 07:03:42 PM »
Welcome Merkava.  You have chosen a nice name.  I have always wanted to take one of those for a test drive during some evening Ramadan prayer services.  It would give a fabulous opportunity to try out its latest weaponry especially with the infrared night vision that can see through walls. 

One Merkava MK4 and no Al Aqsa Mosque or Dome of the Rock!  KAA...BOOOOOM O0
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

kellymaureen

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2007, 10:39:12 PM »
One Merkava MK4 and no Al Aqsa Mosque or Dome of the Rock!  KAA...BOOOOOM

:laugh:

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2007, 01:03:49 AM »
Welcome, nice name.   :)
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2007, 02:57:05 AM »
I have always wanted to take one of those for a test drive during some evening Ramadan prayer services.

LOL....perhaps we should !!!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2007, 08:52:30 AM »
Such a shame I'm too old for the IDF.  I think an "accidental" shell or missile blowing up the Dome of the Rock could have well been a possibility.  Ooops...  I didn't mean to do that?  Get a year or so in jail and the problem is largely gone...   O0
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2007, 09:46:32 AM »
It's Great to have you here... O0

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2007, 04:30:12 PM »
Nice one boys....thanks !!!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2007, 05:20:24 PM »
One Merkava MK4 and no Al Aqsa Mosque or Dome of the Rock!  KAA...BOOOOOM

just do it

I just wander if it's morally acceptable to use a couple of airliners, to somehow subtly amplify the historical perspective of the event.

but sssshhhhhtt , it should be a surprise!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2007, 06:43:43 PM »
The problem there is we let in many non-Jews.  Any Jews should be let in without question.

LOL ....Welcome !!!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2007, 10:05:55 PM »

I agree with JTF’s view – there are no moderate Muslims…..they just have different means of destroying us.

I pray for Israel and for my family there. 

Thanks Chaim for opening up my eyes!!!!!

1) Rabbi Meir Kahane's was a moderate man who above all obeyed God.
2) He respected his enemy, didn't fear them, but let them fear him. He understood the psychology of the Arab and didn't underestimate them. He didn't even blame them for being a danger. He was determined to fight them out. Because he simply saw the situation as it was (and is, and ever will be).
3) He wasn't blinded by a compassion/guilt-complex: a Muslim that doesn't show hatred towards Jews, is deceiving you, using takijah, requested by his faith, or isn't a Muslim at all.
He a racist? how can you call anybody a racist , if you hate yourself? If you hate yourself , how can you respect others?

[Btw: we Christians luckily never bothered using our force, we basically colonized the whole planet. We were strongest for 500 years, because we had a higher amount of organized violence, and a culture, a Will to use against all enemies.
Nobody felt sorry for defeating the nazis. No one after 700 said sorry for kicking the Mores and the arabs out of Spain and Portugal...]

4) Rabbi Meir Kahane's wasn't a self-hating Jew, and he was a consequent fighter for his belief: that the only way for the Jew to have good life, is to take back their Land, and to be a majority-population within this states' borders

I'm soooo sorry to hurt the feelings of readers who find this offensive : the leftist-anti-zionists, the vast majority of Europeans, idiots, you're going to end up losing the whole European continent by defending the right to stay in the West-bank and Gaza for the Muslim
P-word people.
Europe , Instead of constantly interfering with Israel internal politics, start expelling Arabs here too, before it is too late!

The State of Israel, has to be be only for Jews. Period.
If not, they themselves will be driven out. IT IS THAT SIMPLE. To defend the right of P-people, the sworn enemies of Israel , to commit another Holocaust, Makes you as low as the the Nazi's.
Their is no peace possible with Islam.  The Jews have god-given right to leave in the place.
Or you make Muslims go away,
Or you have an ever-ongoing civil war, or you have a swift nuclear Holocaust.

A belief that Nationalists, be they Russian, German, Albanian, Serbian, American, Chinese, Black, Arab&Nazis-friends or Jews,
must agree upon.
I repeat , every people has the right for a nation, where it can live in freedom. Freedom for means , having a 95/5% majority inside your own border.
People from all nationalities in the Western World, we must never attempt a World War again.
And let's stop these inter-European attacks on this forum, (The Germans did this/ and that) All you whites in the U.S.A.: you're majority German descend.

Serbians, you are a Heroic people, fighting NATO and the whole Balkan??
I truly respect you.
and unfortunately, you had Croats fighting you. But... shouldn't you start building alliances with against Muslim Bosnians/Albanians?? Aren't Christians BROTHERS??? You were supposed to join forces and get rid of Nazi-UCK. Ok. you were betrayed.
BTW, i had neighbors for 1 year , Albanian Muslim "refugees",    ....          BURN IN HELL!!
OK , let's take about the future:
Today the "P-a-l-e-s-t-i-n-i-a-n-s" have to move out. Their will be no mm2 land given back, "P-a-l-e-s-t-i-n-e" shall perish or Israel shall perish. These arabs will never give up their land freely, so excessive military force, is mandatory.
If they don't wanna walk out, they will be carried out ... in coffins. O0

Indeed, it feels good, to have a man, with a conviction, that video after video, addresses a public, opens their eyes, in plain English,
with his charisma, his sarcastic, but superb humor, and his anti-P.C. way of addressing the key issues of the survival of the West.

A brilliant vision, that doesn't divide people. He brings Christians and Jews closer!
A real big hero, forget about Palestine Martin Luther King, you can go to [censored] Hell!

We still can join our forces against our common enemy. We must hope, and let our hearths be full of joy.
We will see more terror, but we will prevail.
It is no crime to love your country !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let those Merkava's rock and roll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And teach the Arabs a lesson they will never forget!

Salute!

The problem there is we let in many non-Jews.  Any Jews should be let in without question.

LOL ....Welcome !!!

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
errrrr
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2007, 10:20:10 PM »
A real big hero, forget about Eretz Yisrael Martin Luther King, you can go to stupid Hell!

should be :

A real big hero, forget about Palestinian Martin Luther King, you can go to Hell!

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2007, 03:50:41 AM »
1) Rabbi Meir Kahane's was a moderate man who above all obeyed G-d.
2) He respected his enemy, didn't fear them, but let them fear him. He understood the psychology of the Arab and didn't underestimate them. He didn't even blame them for being a danger. He was determined to fight them out. Because he simply saw the situation as it was (and is, and ever will be).
3) He wasn't blinded by a compassion/guilt-complex: a Muslim that doesn't show hatred towards Jews, is deceiving you, using takijah, requested by his faith, or isn't a Muslim at all.
He a racist? how can you call anybody a racist , if you hate yourself? If you hate yourself , how can you respect others?

[Btw: we Christians luckily never bothered using our force, we basically colonized the whole planet. We were strongest for 500 years, because we had a higher amount of organized violence, and a culture, a Will to use against all enemies.
Nobody felt sorry for defeating the nazis. No one after 700 said sorry for kicking the Mores and the arabs out of Spain and Portugal...]

4) Rabbi Meir Kahane's wasn't a self-hating Jew, and he was a consequent fighter for his belief: that the only way for the Jew to have good life, is to take back their Land, and to be a majority-population within this states' borders

I'm soooo sorry to hurt the feelings of readers who find this offensive : the leftist-anti-zionists, the vast majority of Europeans, idiots, you're going to end up losing the whole European continent by defending the right to stay in the West-bank and Gaza for the Muslim
P-word people.
Europe , Instead of constantly interfering with Israel internal politics, start expelling Arabs here too, before it is too late!

The State of Israel, has to be be only for Jews. Period.
If not, they themselves will be driven out. IT IS THAT SIMPLE. To defend the right of P-people, the sworn enemies of Israel , to commit another Holocaust, Makes you as low as the the Nazi's.
Their is no peace possible with Islam.  The Jews have G-d-given right to leave in the place.
Or you make Muslims go away,
Or you have an ever-ongoing civil war, or you have a swift nuclear Holocaust.

A belief that Nationalists, be they Russian, German, Albanian, Serbian, American, Chinese, Black, Arab&Nazis-friends or Jews,
must agree upon.
I repeat , every people has the right for a nation, where it can live in freedom. Freedom for means , having a 95/5% majority inside your own border.
People from all nationalities in the Western World, we must never attempt a World War again.
And let's stop these inter-European attacks on this forum, (The Germans did this/ and that) All you whites in the U.S.A.: you're majority German descend.

Serbians, you are a Heroic people, fighting NATO and the whole Balkan??
I truly respect you.
and unfortunately, you had Croats fighting you. But... shouldn't you start building alliances with against Muslim Bosnians/Albanians?? Aren't Christians BROTHERS??? You were supposed to join forces and get rid of Nazi-UCK. Ok. you were betrayed.
BTW, i had neighbors for 1 year , Albanian Muslim "refugees",    ....          BURN IN HELL!!
OK , let's take about the future:
Today the "P-a-l-e-s-t-i-n-i-a-n-s" have to move out. Their will be no mm2 land given back, "P-a-l-e-s-t-i-n-e" shall perish or Israel shall perish. These arabs will never give up their land freely, so excessive military force, is mandatory.
If they don't wanna walk out, they will be carried out ... in coffins. thumbsup

Indeed, it feels good, to have a man, with a conviction, that video after video, addresses a public, opens their eyes, in plain English,
with his charisma, his sarcastic, but superb humor, and his anti-P.C. way of addressing the key issues of the survival of the West.

A brilliant vision, that doesn't divide people. He brings Christians and Jews closer!
A real big hero, forget about Eretz Yisrael Martin Luther King, you can go to stupid Hell!

We still can join our forces against our common enemy. We must hope, and let our hearths be full of joy.
We will see more terror, but we will prevail.
It is no crime to love your country !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let those Merkava's rock and roll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And teach the Arabs a lesson they will never forget!

Salute!

Excellent post !  O0 I couldn't agree with you more. Good to have you on JTF.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2007, 09:19:56 AM »
As my avatar is stateting I'm for 110% of this essay. O0
We must Join our ranks or die wipeed out in sensless petty conflicts or by our snake likes pisslamic enemies; they were many bad blood among us in the past we must never forget but try to forgive if we're to be sucsefull; if you don't want to see again Gemans in uniforms make them to produce weapons - they're exelent; Italians can give us exelent Military B...  8;) Orchestras; the french have crack paras and foreign legions, US can donate money and Air cover; Israel Inteligence; Russians manpower etc... If we don't unite the WWIII will be ten times worse than WWI and II combined. Viva la JTF and death to our foes!!!   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm